Sign in to follow this  
Guest julio69x

DOUBTS! Please Help about my status!

Guest julio69x

Hello, I applied for 175 last January, I am Industrial engineer though I got my assesment as a Plant or Production engineer from Australia Engineers. After running so much against the odds because my work experience over the last 24 months was going to expire I lodge my application (I have an Agent) on January 31 2011.

I got the famous (yet infamous) email from march 18th, I went ahead with the medicals and the other forms (80 and ?? dunno remember the number).

All in all, when I check VEVO to see the progress of my application appers as it was in January 31, no updates at all and requiring the documents. I do know that apparently they dont update that til I get a CO.

As anyone know where am I now?, I am so confuse about schedules and the March-18 email, as well as the change after 1st July. This process was so hard before the lodgement but at least I knew what I need to be done. I am not in a hurry because there are so many people who lodgde before me, but I do wanna Know more or less how long i have to wait!

Note1: I am from a high risk country (wherever that means).

Note2: I show respect to those who have been waiting years for a VISA and are still in the queue; I just lodge this year, yet the waiting is so painful when you have put so many things there.

Sorry can't help but wanted to wish you luck and I hope you hear soon.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.