any irish north or south gettin ready

Guest hannash

Guest hannash

hey all just joined about 5 mins ago ,i have been on bib whitch is great for sure but havnt seen a lot of irish n or s about ,is there anyone on here that is gettin ready to go or already there i could ask wee bits and peices about ,areas and stuff schools ,that sort of thing ,bye for now hannash:unsure:

Hi we are from the South, Wexford. We are planning on heading out in late May next yr to Perth, got visa grant the other day but the next 10 months will fly by im sure. Where abouts are you going to in oz and when? Good irish thread on here Irish perth bound if you wanna have a look. What is bib?

Sinead

Guest jeremiah martin

how ya sinead congrats on getting visa , philip rang me the day ye got it, well done on getting it- mad jealous of course. going to apply once sale of house is complete. we accepted offe ron fri last so no stopping us now.

talk to ya soon

Jerry.

Hi Hannash, Myself, my partner and 14 month old baba are hoping to emigrate to perth. We are also just begining the process of applying for visas. We are here in monaghan so not too far from ye! As sinead said the irish moving to perth thread is very good, they are a great gang on it, willing to help in any way they can at all, their advice is invaluable!! Have you any area in oz in particular in mind?

Karen

Guest hannash

brits in brisbane ,its another forum ,its a site dedicated solely to people moving to brisbane and the rest of qld ,we got a visa a the end of june and have to go or validate so or heads wrecked trying to decide what to do :unsure:

Guest hannash
Hi Hannash, Myself, my partner and 14 month old baba are hoping to emigrate to perth. We are also just begining the process of applying for visas. We are here in monaghan so not too far from ye! As sinead said the irish moving to perth thread is very good, they are a great gang on it, willing to help in any way they can at all, their advice is invaluable!! Have you any area in oz in particular in mind?

Karen

sorry hano were probably going out brisbane way