Employment History records for Spouse visa - Any advice much appreciated!

Guest skateykaty

Guest skateykaty

How do,

I have been with my Aussie fella now for 18 months and have lived with him for all this time. We are returning to the Uk in Dec 2011 to get married with a view to then returning to Oz, me on a Superyacht crew visa, and then applying for an on-shore spouse visa. Not worried about the majority of the application process and documentation/evidence required, however, as my bloke is 'self employed' and for as long as I have known him has undertaken a variety of cash work as and when, I am rather concerned about how he will provide 2 years worth of employment records. He is not short and has bank statements to prove his financial situation is very secure, but does not have wage slips etc. Can anyone provide any advice on how stringent immigration are with regards to this aspect of the application and evidence please? I would be most grateful for any information.

Cheers.

Guest ozjax

I provided invoices, business bank statements, business accounts and letters from clients (2 years worth) to prove employment and that seems to have passed through okay.