long term rentals

hi were moving down to rockingham perth in december just got a couple of questions to ask if anyone can help....

we decided to rent our house out in wales as we knew we wouldnt get a good sale on it so when we get there were renting long term does anyone know do they do long term rentals or do we have to renew every six months ....2nd question can i hang my own pictures up if any one can help that would be great.

regards

suzanne

Hi Suzanne

We're in Rockingham, it's a great place to live :biggrin: Are you looking for furnished or unfurnished properties? Furnished generally will do up to 3 months, but some of ours (in Rockingham will do 12 months +). Unfurnished you will really need to be over here to view and apply for them, and they will do 12 month rentals. As for hanging your own pics, just ask your landlord, they will noremally be pretty good, obviously if you screw up the hanging and make big holes in the walls you will need to put it right :rolleyes:

If you are looking for furnished in Rockingham we can help you out, give me a shout with your dates etc.

Tracey

http://www.ozhouserental.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ChelseaM

Hi

Myself and my husband planing to move to Rockingham WA round April- May .Rockingham seems like a nice place to live.

I am really worried about finding a property I didn't think you wouldn't be able to rent a normal house straight away , all the holiday rentals seem to be quite expensive is everyone moving to Australia staying at holiday rentals first?

yeah were staying in holiday rental for 2months while we wait for our furniture to arrive we went through tracey oz rentals she was really good , once were in we're going to look for unfurnished in the warnbro area which is just by rockingham so hopefully it will all go well, i know holiday rentals are expensive but on the up side they have everything so theirs no stress.

regards

suzanne