New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest waitingtogotooz
Congrats Sun Lovers! My meds got referred but finalised 2 days later, thanks. Oo, I wonder whether we'll get considered for a 175 then - I did ask our CO if we could revert back to a 175 & he said it was already decided that 176s would still be 176s but all paperwork sent via email would refer to a 175:wacko: as they didnt have separate 176 letters. He did say that it was only a moral obligation and an agreement between us & Qld government so to liaise with them if we no longer wanted to go to Qld but TBH we're not sure, we just wanted to keep our options open.

Mandy x

Mandy bet you are soo excited just waiting for your visa :wub:

How long roughly are visas taking to be finalised now dya know?

Hi Tania,

Please could you add my details to the list?

Thanks for all the good work, keeping the list updated!:smile:

Name: jaffas1

Date of Visa application: 29/09/2011

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Urban and Regional Planner

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Hi and welcome to this thread I have now added your details to the front page.

Hi Mandy we had our vise GRANTED today :yellow_guy_smiling_ soo pleased we have a 176 and a 175. They granted our 175 !! applied in 2008 then put in CAT 5, recently moved to Cat 3 with the changes, got a case officer one month ago. How things can change, have you any news on your meds x Good luck everyone x

Congratulations:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Hi Mandy we had our vise GRANTED today :yellow_guy_smiling_ soo pleased we have a 176 and a 175. They granted our 175 !! applied in 2008 then put in CAT 5, recently moved to Cat 3 with the changes, got a case officer one month ago. How things can change, have you any news on your meds x Good luck everyone x

Well done, brill start to the week!!

She has just been taken over by the Adult Diabetic clinic and is now under a different hospital, she has only had one appointment at the new clinic and to be honest her Hba1c was a bit on the high side, so I want to see how it is on Tuesday afternoon and send her latest report off then, If not I will have to send her juvenile diabetic team notes. I'm sure it will be fine

Hello

Just thought I would let you know that my husbands medicals were finalised today with no further questions asked, hope the same happens for your daughter.

Hello

Just thought I would let you know that my husbands medicals were finalised today with no further questions asked, hope the same happens for your daughter.

Thats good news - I know its a great relief isnt it once they're all finalised?......nothing else you can do now but join the waiting queue! x

Mandy bet you are soo excited just waiting for your visa :wub:

How long roughly are visas taking to be finalised now dya know?

I dont know, thats why I thought about Tania adding the CO details on the front, I think it varies between them - we might be able to figure it out then. I had a PM from someone on here that had the same CO as me, sent their PCCs off late Friday night, emailed the CO to let them know & ask if there was anything else outstanding & they had their grant the following Tuesday. Having said that though, it turned out to be the same CO as me & Anlopa & I know Anlopa's meds finalised a few wks ago now.

I'm not planning to move out in the near future cos of our boys' education now but after all this time it'd be nice to know that we finally have the grant.

Mandy x

God this waiting room is boring I checked online 5 times last night even though I know my case officer is only gonna look at my app on 30th, but you never know. I'm gonna check every morning this week as well. If nothing happens Mon / Tues next week I'm not gonna be worth knowning I'm on night shift them nights so its gonna be constant checking. Just wanna know now so we can start living. We are looking at christmas items for the kids and saying to them we will see what it costs in Aus cos if its cheaper their, or i'm not getting that cos its to big to ship over.

We are not sure now if we are even gonna ship our stuff or sell it and just take a few tea chests of stuff.

Just want to knoe so we can make plans as the waiting is bugging the life out of me now.

God this waiting room is boring I checked online 5 times last night even though I know my case officer is only gonna look at my app on 30th, but you never know. I'm gonna check every morning this week as well. If nothing happens Mon / Tues next week I'm not gonna be worth knowning I'm on night shift them nights so its gonna be constant checking. Just wanna know now so we can start living. We are looking at christmas items for the kids and saying to them we will see what it costs in Aus cos if its cheaper their, or i'm not getting that cos its to big to ship over.

We are not sure now if we are even gonna ship our stuff or sell it and just take a few tea chests of stuff.

Just want to knoe so we can make plans as the waiting is bugging the life out of me now.

Ahhh.... I bet it's only a few days away now... just keep being patient, you'll have it soon!

I am driving my kids crazy with Christmas as my daughter wants a thick jumper and I am saying no because she won't need it in Aus and every time the kids pick something I always comment and say that we can't ship it or its not suitable...... its hard, but will make it up to them next Christmas

Hi !

a new Cat4 waiting :)

Name: ppcark

Date of Visa application: 11 march 2011

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: software engineer

Visa type: 175

Medicals submitted: no

Police check submitted: no

Date CO assigned: no

Date of employment verification (If applicable): no

Date visa granted: ?

I am driving my kids crazy with Christmas as my daughter wants a thick jumper and I am saying no because she won't need it in Aus and every time the kids pick something I always comment and say that we can't ship it or its not suitable...... its hard, but will make it up to them next Christmas

Seems strange this might be our last cold Christmas, last time of picking a tree. next year will be so strange. I love not unlocking the doors Christmas day and it being just us, next year we will be fighting to get our towels on the beach first, and putting on sunscreen.:cool:

Anyone taking any pets? You have idea of costs and quarantine arrangements?

We have a black Lab Daisy and a Ginger tom called Mia, they are loved so much. we are going to have to leave them behind, but we are quite lucky that my auntie has a small holding and loves animals. We couldn't split these two up as they are in love they sleep together go out for walks together, they are a sight to be seen.

This is a very hard decision and has not been taken lightly but the fact that we are not going to get any cash out of the sale of the house means times are hard. The money that we would have used for the Animals will have to buy us a car

.:sad:

Guest crystal2005

Yayy... After a long wait, I've finally seen the magic word 'Applicant Approved' after chansing the CO a few hours ago :jiggy:

I wish you all good luck for your future settlement in Australia and hope to your grant day coming soon :biggrin:

(Never lose hope ~ Polish slogan)