Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):3

Post-14th July Category:4

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Hi Tania, Please add me

Hi and welcome to this thread I have now added your details to the front page.

With all the excitement as a result of the good progress being made, is anyone concerned about the ex-change rates. I imagine that towards the end of next year most of us in this thread will be in Oz. Our plan to rent for the first 6-12 months what is everyone else planning to for those requiring at some stage to exchanfe £'s for $'s.

What are other peoples plans?

By the way our Chosen destination is WA.

Cheers

Guys,

I've added another column on the spreadsheet.

If you want to share where in Oz your headed for I will update the spreadsheet, maybe once we are all over there it may help to keep in touch...

Bharat

Hi, good idea!

We are thinking SA, hopefully somewhere around Adelaide.

Update on house

Had 3 viewings today and had an offer but offered to little so waiting to hear if they will up their offer

Fingers crossed for me please xxxx

Fingers crossed for you!

I have just been clearing up some old emails and came across my police check one, it looks like it took them 6 days to send my confirmation email so I'm sure everything will be ok with yours, you will probably hear something next week!!

Guys,

I've added another column on the spreadsheet.

If you want to share where in Oz your headed for I will update the spreadsheet, maybe once we are all over there it may help to keep in touch...

Bharat

Hi Bpremji

I was going to suggest that but did not want to create more work for you.

Many thanks

Another piece of info I'd be interested in, which could possibly be added either to the spreadsheet or Tania's list is the team/case officer once you're allocated. I know you're not allowed to name the CO on here but can put initials. It would possibly give others some idea how fast certain teams/case officer's work. I've seen CO initials mentioned on the spouse visa thread.

Mandy

Not a bad idea, Ive added the column on...

I know DCAL mentioned he was in Team 2...

Another piece of info I'd be interested in, which could possibly be added either to the spreadsheet or Tania's list is the team/case officer once you're allocated. I know you're not allowed to name the CO on here but can put initials. It would possibly give others some idea how fast certain teams/case officer's work. I've seen CO initials mentioned on the spouse visa thread.

Mandy

Guest waitingtogotooz

Initials CB

Not sure which team wasn't on anything from agent

Heading to Adelaide

Accepted offer on house today

:smile::smile::smile::jiggy::jiggy:

we will be heading to Queensland, far north if OH can get a job there. I fancy challenging myself with the snakes, spiders and croc's:eek: wanted to try something totally different to the UK:cute:

We are also Team 2............ not the same CO that are mentioned already though. He is a very nice man who decided to not make us panic and stress any more than we have to and change all our Doc's to MET:smile: and for that alone i could give him a big fat sloppy kiss:biglaugh::biglaugh:

It’s that time of week when the Case officers will be tucked up in bed waiting for that alarm clock to make that nasty noise which means that the weekend is over and it’s time to head off to their desks and process some of them their visas.

So lets hope that the cleaner has not hovered up that important piece of paper, or the maintenance man used my file to write the details of the faulty part in the aircon unit. They seem now to have got some momentum going and fingers crossed this speed will continue.

This week i found a penny in the loading area at work and passed it on to the first person that I saw, bless him he now passes me with caution (thinks I’m loopy) and last night at work there was no one in the building other than the fix it fairies and I found another 20p on the floor which is in my back pocket.

So I have now passed on a penny, so my luck will never end, I’ve covered the other angle with all day long you’ll have good luck by keeping the 20p and I have a sticky green alien stuck to the wall in my lounge which the kids even tell their friend to leave it alone as I go neurotic if any one just looks at it funny.

I have even gone outside on a clear night and waited for a shooting star.

I better not see any magpies this week cos that will undo everything

LOL Please Mr case officer grant me a visa so I can become normal again.

For anyone else going through the same I have posted a helpful link

http://www.mentalhealthcare-uk.com/?gclid=CL3EnMeH_6sCFQUNfAodbXOWnw