New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Wow,what a great week! Except for all us Marchians that have been skipped somehow....:frown:

Next week will be the week of the Marchians::jiggy::twitcy::jiggy:

Good luck guys!

Wooooooooooohoooooooooooo

Just checked my emails and Yes we have our VISA GRANTED

I cannot believe it after 3 painful years of waiting it has finally come

Would like to say thank you for everyone on this thread for all the advise I have gained throughout the years

Thanks all xxxx

Well done, I had just been looking at the front page and wondered why you were still pink but now you will soon be purple!! :biggrin:

Would like to say thank you for everyone on this thread for all the advise I have gained throughout the years

Thanks all xxxx

Congratulations, you've waited long enough!!

Mandy x

Guest IoanHoria

Thanks all xxxx

BIG CAPITAL LETTERS CONGRATS! Good luck!

Just a quick question:

We frontloaded meds and pcc,will this reflect online or only once we have CO...:confused:

Not sure really but it may if it was through the e health system as the doctor puts them on the sytem himself and I think they get updated within a Few days. I know mine did.

Guest waitingtogotooz

Thanks all xxxx

Whoop

Congratulations xx

If you can get logged on to check the status of your application with your TRN number you just then need to go to your document checklist and you can click on the link for your medical forms, there is one for the medical examination and one for the xray, ours already had the TRN on the bottom and some bits completed already, you just need to print them out and follow the instructions. Mine was the same TRN that I use to check my online status with.

Thanks Trax:smile: for some reason our TRN will not work at the clinic, I asked my agent to email our CO to ask what is the problem..... so i have to wait, agent was not very helpful:rolleyes: typical:skeptical:

Still, it is the least if my worries and after stressing out for six months about our application, i have decided that if worse case senario our meds have to be posted instead, then so be it, i never want to feel stressed out ever again:biglaugh::biglaugh: I'm over the moon still that we got a CO and all docs are MET:biggrin::hug: Still on cloud nine:jiggy:

Congratulations:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

I could not find you on the front page is that correct

Tania

Hi Tania

I should be there somewhere, applied 23rd Dec - Developer Programmer.

While I'm here I'd just like to say a big thank you to everyone that posts on here, the information is invaluable and has kept me relatively sane during this process. It's makes you realise that you're not on your own and other people are going through the same roller coaster of emotions as you.

Thank you. X

"I don't think they will refer you for a flu... I thought it was mostly about finding an illness or condition that would cost the community a lot on medical costs. Something like diabetes and HIV, and serious infectious diseases?

Diabetes does not cost them alot of money< why would you put it in the same group as HIV?..... There is no reason to have complications from Diabetes in this day and age, I hope your comment was made from ignorance and nothing more!

"I don't think they will refer you for a flu... I thought it was mostly about finding an illness or condition that would cost the community a lot on medical costs. Something like diabetes and HIV, and serious infectious diseases?

Diabetes does not cost them alot of money< why would you put it in the same group as HIV?..... There is no reason to have complications from Diabetes in this day and age, I hope your comment was made from ignorance and nothing more!

My OH who is the main visa applicant is diabetic and for all his meds have been referred we are hoping for a grant because as you say it doesn't have to have any complications these days. Plus with medical insurance in Oz you are probably paying more anyway!!

Where you going for meds? We went to Mancherster on Tuesday and Dr Smith is absolutely marvellous. Good luck for yours :wubclub:

We are off to Maidenhead, I just get so cross when people say things that they seem to know nothing about, how on earth can you compare The cost of Diabetes to the cost of HIV. My daughter is Diabetic, I know her meds will be refered, I will now be watching your threads, to see when you OH's meds are finalised. Good luck

Su x

We are off to Maidenhead, I just get so cross when people say things that they seem to know nothing about, how on earth can you compare The cost of Diabetes to the cost of HIV. My daughter is Diabetic, I know her meds will be refered, I will now be watching your threads, to see when you OH's meds are finalised. Good luck

Su x

Thanks, will let you know if they ask for anything else!!

Does your daughter have hospital letters to take to the medical with her?

My husband had his last 2 years annual review letters that he had been sent copies of and the doctor was happy with the info on them i.e kidney function, blood sugars etc.

sorry about that, didn't want to insult someone. i mentioned them in one go, because these are different things that I thought were tested during the medicals. There are thousand kinds of different diseases that have nothing to do with eachother and are tested in the same medical test.

She has just been taken over by the Adult Diabetic clinic and is now under a different hospital, she has only had one appointment at the new clinic and to be honest her Hba1c was a bit on the high side, so I want to see how it is on Tuesday afternoon and send her latest report off then, If not I will have to send her juvenile diabetic team notes. I'm sure it will be fine

She has just been taken over by the Adult Diabetic clinic and is now under a different hospital, she has only had one appointment at the new clinic and to be honest her Hba1c was a bit on the high side, so I want to see how it is on Tuesday afternoon and send her latest report off then, If not I will have to send her juvenile diabetic team notes. I'm sure it will be fine

I'm sure too, good luck to you all.

Just wondered if you would find the informtion on the attached thread useful, you may have already seen it on this forum.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/126202-type-1-diabetic.html

• Like 1

Thanks all xxxx

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Name: julie and gary

Date of Visa application: Aug 2008

Nationality: English / Irish

High/Low Risk: low

Trade/profession:Fitter

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Off Shore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted: 07/10/2011

Police check submitted: 28/09/2011

Date CO assigned: 30/08/2011

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:21/10/11

Hi Tania

I should be there somewhere, applied 23rd Dec - Developer Programmer.

While I'm here I'd just like to say a big thank you to everyone that posts on here, the information is invaluable and has kept me relatively sane during this process. It's makes you realise that you're not on your own and other people are going through the same roller coaster of emotions as you.

Thank you. X

Name: Reflex

Date of Application: 23/12/10

Nationality: British

Trade/Profession: Developer Programmer

Visa Type: 175

Medicals Submitted: April 2011

Police checks submitted: April 2011

Date CO assigned: still waiting

Date visa granted: 21/10/11

Thanks