New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Do you know why? I haven't told my employer I was applying so a phone call would not go down well.

No I don't know why. On the status of my visa, everything said met, other than work experience and specific work experience. They just asked to confirm dates and main daily tasks! Luckily they know here I applied for the visa :biggrin: but you're right, if your boss isn't expecting the call it maybe a bit of a shock!:eek:

Guest waitingtogotooz
Woohoo, got a call this morning from our agent - got direct grant! Really excited but also a bit scared, it all seems a bit real now.

CONGRATULATIONS :hug::hug::wub::biggrin::wub:

Hi all, i have booked my meds at the Bridge Clinic, Maidenhead for 1st November but the Clinic could not get our information from DIAC with our TRN number? she said it should work have worked? but if it doesn't she'll have to post the Med results instead of E-health them !!!:confused::rolleyes: Has anyone else had this problem? We are an online applicant so don't know whats gone wrong. Typical!:wacko:

Hi all, i have booked my meds at the Bridge Clinic, Maidenhead for 1st November but the Clinic could not get our information from DIAC with our TRN number? she said it should work have worked? but if it doesn't she'll have to post the Med results instead of E-health them !!!:confused::rolleyes: Has anyone else had this problem? We are an online applicant so don't know whats gone wrong. Typical!:wacko:

Hi Eng32,

I don't know about mine as I didn't ask.... did she ring you and tell you that? Do you think I should call up? :confused:

Funny you say this because when my agent sent me a mail he said to remind them that GSM applicants like me are not yet on the eHealth system, in case the clinic asks. But when I booked the clinic said that I was on the e-health system..... weird. My application is an online application so I'm not sure what constitutes an e-health application.

I don't think it makes much difference apart from a few extra days, especially as you still have to wait for your Police checks to come back which is 2 weeks.

Hi Eng32,

I don't know about mine as I didn't ask.... did she ring you and tell you that? Do you think I should call up? :confused:

She said she cant find us on the system and that the TRN number i gave her should work? As i am online applicant, i should have my Meds e-healthed also. I will have to ring my agent on the day is they still can't e-health them:eek: The number works because i can log onto DIAC and check my application. :chatterbox: there's always something isnt there!!:mad:

No she didnt ring me, I rang them because they didnt call me back to make my appointment, thats when she told me they were trying to find us on the system, they would prob say if they couldn't find you, don't worry.

Guest waitingtogotooz

Hi,

I believe that the this number is released when you get a CO. I had the same problem when i booked mine after we were allocated a CO but only because i was too premature in booking and the CO had not released the number.

Not really sure what to advise, have you used an agent? Maybe ask them if you have.

Guest waitingtogotooz
She said she cant find us on the system and that the TRN number i gave her should work? As i am online applicant, i should have my Meds e-healthed also. I will have to ring my agent on the day is they still can't e-health them:eek: The number works because i can log onto DIAC and check my application. :chatterbox: there's always something isnt there!!:mad:

No she didnt ring me, I rang them because they didnt call me back to make my appointment, thats when she told me they were trying to find us on the system, they would prob say if they couldn't find you, don't worry.

It is a completely different TRN number they use. x

Hi,

I believe that the this number is released when you get a CO. I had the same problem when i booked mine after we were allocated a CO but only because i was too premature in booking and the CO had not released the number.

Not really sure what to advise, have you used an agent? Maybe ask them if you have.

Thanks, i did ask agent and he just sent me a batch of different numbers the CO sent him, of which i rang the clinic and they said it was none of those:wacko:

So where does this new TRN number come from? do i get to see it? How does this get sorted... sorry if im nagging:notworthy::hug:

Guest Vzdrul Sharikoff
No I don't know why. On the status of my visa, everything said met, other than work experience and specific work experience. They just asked to confirm dates and main daily tasks! Luckily they know here I applied for the visa :biggrin: but you're right, if your boss isn't expecting the call it maybe a bit of a shock!:eek:

What documents have you enclosed in the application confirming your work experience?

Guest Vzdrul Sharikoff
Guys, it seems that this proposal turned against me!

This morning, just about an hour ago, I GOT MY PR 176 VISA! :jiggy::hug::biggrin:

I'm finished with the waiting game! I have the golden ticket!

Oz, here I come, in November! :jiggy::biggrin:

I'm going to the land down-under...la la, lala, la la la

I did tell you that everything would be OK. It means that my voodoo rituals weren't in vain :jiggy:

Guest waitingtogotooz
Thanks, i did ask agent and he just sent me a batch of different numbers the CO sent him, of which i rang the clinic and they said it was none of those:wacko:

So where does this new TRN number come from? do i get to see it? How does this get sorted... sorry if im nagging:notworthy::hug:

I would ask your agent to ring the clinic (my agent did) and sort it for you. Its what we pay them for. :goofy:

Guest waitingtogotooz

Just rang the police people. Nothing with my details on their system. Even though we special delivered it on the 18th and showing as received on the 19th. She said not to worry and it would 'probably' be uploaded today or monday. What with all this going on, selling the house, full time job and 3 kids, I could quite easily go throw up

I know im worrying unecessarily and it will 'probably' show on their system soon but now I have to spend all weekend thinking about it.

sorry to :chatterbox:

Just rang the police people. Nothing with my details on their system. Even though we special delivered it on the 18th and showing as received on the 19th. She said not to worry and it would 'probably' be uploaded today or monday. What with all this going on, selling the house, full time job and 3 kids, I could quite easily go throw up

I know im worrying unecessarily and it will 'probably' show on their system soon but now I have to spend all weekend thinking about it.

sorry to :chatterbox:

I've just looked through my emails again. They emailed me on 29th Sep to acknowledge receipt of my application which they reckon arrived at their office on 22nd (although I posted it on 20th), so it was around a week after they received it that they emailed me, I really wouldnt worry about it, its probably just still sat on a pile & hasnt gone onto the computer yet.

Guest waitingtogotooz
I've just looked through my emails again. They emailed me on 29th Sep to acknowledge receipt of my application which they reckon arrived at their office on 22nd (although I posted it on 20th), so it was around a week after they received it that they emailed me, I really wouldnt worry about it, its probably just still sat on a pile & hasnt gone onto the computer yet.

Oh thank you Mandy. That has made me feel a little better. Again like always it is the feeling of not knowing lol. I would use the weekend for R&R but have 3 viewings tomorrow.

IT'S ALL GO :eek:

According to DCAL's calucations on the spreadsheet it should be around the 20th December update, this is based on using average calculations from Dec 2010.

Personally I think they will start processing May applicants in around 3 weeks but the DIAC update wont reflect that

Guys, how do you think when DIAC will achieve May? :biggrin: