New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Well done for staying away for a while :policeman: really impressed :biggrin: Hey what will you do when you get your visa grant!! no more checking phew.

Tania

OMG :eek:Once we get the grant is only the start of checking their will be,

Flight prices to check

Weather

Jobs to check

Rental car Prices

Removals

Temp accom

Rental

Schools

footy clubs

Gymnastic clubs

Enough beer/wine for the BBQ

OMG I'm gonna be checking 4 ever:wideeyed:

LOL

Wish I didnt have the facility to check ATM!!!! Doesnt look like our meds have been uploaded today either - they are still showing as health checks outstanding and HIV blood tests required - can anyone please confirm that these change once the blood results have been uploaded. There were 2 extra lines added last week after our meds saying something like 'further medical results received' but thats it.

Yes they do change once bloods are uploaded, it's so stressful.

Guest IoanHoria
Sorry, i dont get what you mean, did the embassy knock at your work or home? How come if you actually live in romania and not in belgrad??? And I suppose you also work in Romania....was it a job verification? Or just wanted to see your diploma?

I live and work in Romania...I live in a larger house, where in front I have my office (I am an architect, so I have company with my brother) and in the back I sleep, eat, drink and :biggrin: ...but Romania has no longer an australian embassy (for more then 2 years now)...so, Romania is dealt with by the australian embassy in Belgrad-Serbia. Usually, the check by phone work references, or the validity of the documents that we provided in our application...

In my case, this morning, as I were still asleep, a team of two officers (a lady and a gent - very nice people) from the australian embassy from Belgrad, payed me a visit. I was lucky that I heard the phone, my brother was calling, because the officers told him that they are at the adress provided in the refference letter, but nobody answeres...so like in the army, in 2 minutes, I was all dressed up and refreshed, ready for them...

We set down and talked about 40 minutes, we took a look at some of my original papers...

This means "external checks", part of routine processing, mostly for High-Risk countries - such as Romania - but not only...

Wish I didnt have the facility to check ATM!!!! Doesnt look like our meds have been uploaded today either - they are still showing as health checks outstanding and HIV blood tests required - can anyone please confirm that these change once the blood results have been uploaded. There were 2 extra lines added last week after our meds saying something like 'further medical results received' but thats it.

Hi Mandymark.

We did our meds at the Bridge Clinic, they were very prompt they uploaded straight away ours said exactly the same as yours when the CO looked it then changed to finalised on one of them we had a bit of trouble as only one of our 4 was on E/Health so bit of a delay. so I wouldnt worry as the others are on now but the HIV still says required even though it was done 2 weeks ago

Hi Mandymark.

We did our meds at the Bridge Clinic, they were very prompt they uploaded straight away ours said exactly the same as yours when the CO looked it then changed to finalised on one of them we had a bit of trouble as only one of our 4 was on E/Health so bit of a delay. so I wouldnt worry as the others are on now but the HIV still says required even though it was done 2 weeks ago

Thanks, looks like ours have been uploaded this evening as 'HIV blood tests received' for me & OH &' further medical results received' showing now as 18/10/11 for all 4 of us. OMG Now I'm nervous, nothing more I can do but wait!:twitcy:

Did our medicals today and what an unprofessional dr! I think DIAC would be shocked to know that someone like that dr is doing the medicals...anyhooo.

Xray department said they do everything online so they didn't need our Form 160 and they took our pics there as well. Very fast,friendly BUT they called me back saying the radiographer wants a second xray to confirm something:arghh: So I did the second one and they said we should go to the dr for the medicals,they'll upload everything. They didn't tell me a thing!!!!!

The "dr" is also suppose to be e-meds but oh no!! All paper and even sent us back to radiology to tell them that he doesn't have the resources to upload meds and they have to send him hardcopies of everything. So back we went,completed Form 160 and asked if we could wait for xray results..I was in a flat spin after they asked me earlier to do another xray:eek: And guess what?! I still don't have the results :chatterbox: We had to leave but come tomorrow morning 08:00 I'm phoning them and demanding an answer.

Jeepers guys,do they know how stressful it is to emigrate?? I don't think its anything serious but imagine us failing medicals because of ME!! I'll never forgive myself and honestly there's just no way I'm growing old in this country!!! RANT OVER:cry:

Fingers crossed!

A

My guess for next update....20/01/2011:rolleyes:

Hi bpremji,

You missed my guess for next update,please will you put on spreadsheet because I think this round I'm gonna win:wink::wink:

Thx!

A

OMG :eek:Once we get the grant is only the start of checking their will be,

Flight prices to check

Weather

Jobs to check

Rental car Prices

Removals

Temp accom

Rental

Schools

footy clubs

Gymnastic clubs

Enough beer/wine for the BBQ

OMG I'm gonna be checking 4 ever:wideeyed:

LOL

Busy busy busy :swoon::wacko::twitcy:

Did our medicals today and what an unprofessional dr! I think DIAC would be shocked to know that someone like that dr is doing the medicals...anyhooo.

Xray department said they do everything online so they didn't need our Form 160 and they took our pics there as well. Very fast,friendly BUT they called me back saying the radiographer wants a second xray to confirm something:arghh: So I did the second one and they said we should go to the dr for the medicals,they'll upload everything. They didn't tell me a thing!!!!!

The "dr" is also suppose to be e-meds but oh no!! All paper and even sent us back to radiology to tell them that he doesn't have the resources to upload meds and they have to send him hardcopies of everything. So back we went,completed Form 160 and asked if we could wait for xray results..I was in a flat spin after they asked me earlier to do another xray:eek: And guess what?! I still don't have the results :chatterbox: We had to leave but come tomorrow morning 08:00 I'm phoning them and demanding an answer.

Jeepers guys,do they know how stressful it is to emigrate?? I don't think its anything serious but imagine us failing medicals because of ME!! I'll never forgive myself and honestly there's just no way I'm growing old in this country!!! RANT OVER:cry:

Fingers crossed!

A

Oh dear I can see why you were disappointed and yes you are correct they really don't know how nervous , stressful.... and what this means, just remember they are working for you and you are paying for a service!!! good luck :wink:

Makes a mockery of the fortnightly updates if they say they are up to 1st Jan 2011...come on DIAC, sort it out...

No CO for us yet, our agent sent a PLE last week & the response was that we had been batched but haven't been allocated a CO yet. A bit frustrated at the moment.

Guest waitingtogotooz
Hi guys,

Its time to re-open the book....Lets have your guesses for the 24th Oct update....

I'll go for 1st Feb 2011

I love your spread sheet :yes:

Hi Guys,

Good news,on 17th Oct Status of all the documents provided is now 'Met'. so Please turn me pink.

Reflex I was also been told that my file is batched for co allocation. but it is just matter of some time before they allocate a CO.

Please look below for status changing tutorial for more info.

http://cangurusalbinos.blogspot.com/2011/10/status-changing-tutorial.html