Pre-14th July 2011 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted: Not Yet

Police check submitted: March 2011

Date CO assigned: ?????????

Date of employment verification (If applicable): N/A

Date visa granted: ????????????

HI

Is there someone who was nominates/sponsored by any state but due to long wait their category was removed from the state plan (SMP)...

I want to know what happened after that ???????

their CATEGORY changes? their apllication REFUSED? need to apply for any other state (SMP)? or else.....

I am really worried, my boss just changed position and I don't know what will happen to my job verification.... I don't know who is going to be my boss now, but there are rumors of a terrible mean guy who I am sure wont't accept any calling or asking from outsiders because of the confidentiality of my job...etc........what am I going to do???!!!!! I don't even want to tell to this guy I am planning on moving to Australia afraid he will consider firing me to cover the position in advance, what do you guys recommend???:cry:

Hi Lori2011,

I cant seem to find your details on the front page would you like to join.

I really sorry about your boss and I wouldn't always listen to rumors because a lot of the time that's all they are I would wait and see who your boss is first before you start to panic!! you never know he may be really nice :biggrin:.

Thanks Tania

Name:

Date of Visa application:

Nationality:

High/Low Risk:

Trade/profession:

Visa type:

Onshore/offshore:

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Hi Guys,

Migrating to this thread now that I'm Cat4

Name: JohnAnton

Date of Visa application: march 2011

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: Accountant

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2011 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted: Not Yet

Police check submitted: March 2011

Date CO assigned: ?????????

Date of employment verification (If applicable): N/A

Date visa granted: ????????????

Welcome to this thread I have now added your details to the front page.

Thanks Tania

HI

Is there someone who was nominates/sponsored by any state but due to long wait their category was removed from the state plan (SMP)...

I want to know what happened after that ???????

their CATEGORY changes? their apllication REFUSED? need to apply for any other state (SMP)? or else.....

Hi SJSabir,

Yes this happened to me in 2009 I applied for ss in April 2009 and they removed my husband occupation I think something like June and i still had not heard about my sponsor, QLD put out a message to say they would honor those who applied by a certain date, I got my state sponsor that year in Dec 2009, I would email the state and ask them if they will honor your application as its already lodged.

Hope this helps Tania

App lodged 18.02.11

Have things stopped moving now then? :(

I wouldn't say they have stopped moving its just that we are not seeing much happening at the moment it seems to be very quiet, I think maybe they have had a few SS come through with it being the new financial year and the new quota hopefully it wont be long before we start to see more movement.

Tania

Guest dreamoz

Hi Guys,

I'd like to ask to all of you. My agent did a mistake on my GSM application (885). He filled my occupation as Analyst Programmer instead of Software engineer (in which I got +ve assessment). My question is, whether I could rectify this silly mistake on the form? I can show that my +ve assessment was dated way back before the application was made, so in this case the mistake was really genuine human error. Making another GSM application is out of question as I can't do it straightaway with my current circumstances.

I should just call immigration tho.. but I thought I check online first.. can't sleep tonight.

Thanks All...

Hi Guys,

I'd like to ask to all of you. My agent did a mistake on my GSM application (885). He filled my occupation as Analyst Programmer instead of Software engineer (in which I got +ve assessment). My question is, whether I could rectify this silly mistake on the form? I can show that my +ve assessment was dated way back before the application was made, so in this case the mistake was really genuine human error. Making another GSM application is out of question as I can't do it straightaway with my current circumstances.

I should just call immigration tho.. but I thought I check online first.. can't sleep tonight.

Thanks All...

HI

Contact the department using the folowing form:

Form 1023 Notification of incorrect answer(s)

after long wait if somthing go wrong i dont recommend.

best of luck!

Guest waitingtogotooz
I wouldn't say they have stopped moving its just that we are not seeing much happening at the moment it seems to be very quiet, I think maybe they have had a few SS come through with it being the new financial year and the new quota hopefully it wont be long before we start to see more movement.

Tania

So do we go ahead with our medicals on the 3rd Sept, its so hard as to know what to do :(

Does anyone know if any Jan11 applicants 175 have had a CO?

Guest Lori2011
Hi Lori2011,

I cant seem to find your details on the front page would you like to join.

I really sorry about your boss and I wouldn't always listen to rumors because a lot of the time that's all they are I would wait and see who your boss is first before you start to panic!! you never know he may be really nice :biggrin:.

Thanks Tania

Name:

Date of Visa application:

Nationality:

High/Low Risk:

Trade/profession:

Visa type:

Onshore/offshore:

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Hi Tania, well, the rumor about this guy getting the position is a rumor, although it was the manager the one who started it, so I dont know if its a rumor because it sounds more like a fact. About him being mean...that is not a rumor, that is a FACT! I used to work with him and he is pure evil....oh dear....

Name: Lori

Trade/profession: mechanical engineer

Medicals submitted: no

Police check submitted: no

Date CO assigned: no

Date of employment verification (If applicable): no

Date visa granted:who knows when ....

Hi Tania, well, the rumor about this guy getting the position is a rumor, although it was the manager the one who started it, so I dont know if its a rumor because it sounds more like a fact. About him being mean...that is not a rumor, that is a FACT! I used to work with him and he is pure evil....oh dear....

Name: Lori

Trade/profession: mechanical engineer

Medicals submitted: no

Police check submitted: no

Date CO assigned: no

Date of employment verification (If applicable): no

Date visa granted:who knows when ....

Thanks for joining, I am sure if this man becomes your new boss and he gets a call from DIAC he would verify you working their and on the other hand they may not phone your company at all as they don't always phone all of them and maybe someone else may take the call, I wouldn't panic yet I would wait to see if the man takes over first and then I would become his best friend.

Tania:biggrin:

Guest Lori2011
So do we go ahead with our medicals on the 3rd Sept, its so hard as to know what to do :(

Wow! You applied on jan 2011 and got the march letter! That sure gives me hopes. Well, i havent heard of any 2011 app 175 getting CO, except for this guy from india that applied on march 2011 and got CO on july, got it from the website "update", link on the first page of this thread. But I still think it was a typo and meant 2010

we applied end Jan and got the email but no CO. We went ahead and done PC and meds. Read somewhere that they are hoping to finish app that received email by end September. Not sure how true, but keeps me going...

It seems to vary depending on where you are in the country and obviously on the size of your family, check out this thread for more info:wink:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/121363-cost-medicals.html#post1145588

Thanks for the link!

I was actually trying to figure out the difference between S.A and other countries:wink: Just curious to see difference in medical prices.

For our family (2 adults and 2 children) the total cost of medicals,including xrays bloodtests and courier fees works out to about 340pounds. ZAR3950

X

Are you already in oz?

What is yr timeline pls?

Hi waitingtogotooz,

Not in Oz yet,still in South Africa. We applied for 175 in March '2011 but have decided to do medicals (even though we don't have CO yet) end Sept. Our agent advised us to book our medicals for around that time.

I know a lot of people disagree on this but we are willing to take the risk of doing it before we have C.O because I'm trying to stay positive and just believe that we'll have visa before Sept 2012 when medicals expire. Thats also why I was trying to figure out how expensive medicals are in other countries because I'm sure that must have some kind of influence on the decision to do it before C.O asks for it. Converted to pounds,we pay about 340pounds for family of 4 in S.A.

Have you decided yet if you're going to do medicals 3 Sept?

A

Hi waitingtogotooz,

Not in Oz yet,still in South Africa. We applied for 175 in March '2011 but have decided to do medicals (even though we don't have CO yet) end Sept. Our agent advised us to book our medicals for around that time.

I know a lot of people disagree on this but we are willing to take the risk of doing it before we have C.O because I'm trying to stay positive and just believe that we'll have visa before Sept 2012 when medicals expire. Thats also why I was trying to figure out how expensive medicals are in other countries because I'm sure that must have some kind of influence on the decision to do it before C.O asks for it. Converted to pounds,we pay about 340pounds for family of 4 in S.A.

A

I think its good to stay positive and at £340. isn't that bad as losing about £1000. here I would say and I think that you would have your visa before they run out anyway.

Good luck.

Tania

Hi waitingtogotooz,

A

Congrats AAAZR!!!!!!!! You are soo lucky.....

Still we are waiting................

Cat 4 co are being allocated up to 26 aug 10 now as per diac page! 10 days movement

I really was looking forward to an update.

Just not this one.

Why could they do 3 months in two weeks in May, and now just 16 days?

:frown:

Ok, let's hope next update will be better :skeptical:

Let's try to look at it in a positive way: on this speed it's not going to be 18-24 months, but only 12 months in the end. :unsure:

Hi waitingtogotooz,

A

I think your doing the right thing as if you look at the timelines now, DIAC have 18 months in which to look at your case, so 18 months since you applied is Sept 12, so your within a year of your medicals. Iplan to do the same thing, Im a April applicant and have planned to get medicals first week of October.

I would say that they are already pre allocating/screening Jan/Feb applications now. If you look at the following sheet, http://tinyurl.com/P3-Spread-Sheet most in November have a CO and some have a grant. This falls in line with the prediction that March applicants will be done in Sept and April in October. That said there are a few cases it would appear that get missed or ones from high risk countries that go for extra processing.

I would say that they are already pre allocating/screening Jan/Feb applications now. If you look at the following sheet, http://tinyurl.com/P3-Spread-Sheet most in November have a CO and some have a grant. This falls in line with the prediction that March applicants will be done in Sept and April in October. That said there are a few cases it would appear that get missed or ones from high risk countries that go for extra processing.

Don't know whether my application has missed.....:cry: :cry: