New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest IoanHoria

Hi ladies and gents,

my turn today to give you some news!

Not yet the Golden Ticket, but after 3 and half month since I got my CO (on 5 july 2011), this morning, two officers from The Australian Embassy in Belgrad knocked on my door at work.

No phone verification, no e-mail...just I woke up with them at my doorsteps...The interview lasted about 35 minutes, and among other things (wich I will not publicly tell) they wanted to see the original of my architect bachelor degree...

All good now they said, and I have to wait untill wednesday when, so they say, my CO will contact me regarding my application! :biggrin:

so, please, fingers crossed everyone, maybe my golden ticket is on it's way!

Good luck to all of us!

Guest waitingtogotooz

Wishing everyone so much luck xxx

Im having a right mare with selling our house at the moe, i have a constant headache showing people round, wondering if they like it, waiting for feedback, wanting a quick sale. Wish we had put it up earlier in the year to give us longer to save. Had a second viewing yesterday and now waiting for the phonecall with feedback. My tummy is in turmoil lol.

Getting pics signed today for police forms too. Do I just tick the standard option? Will the certs come to me or go elsewhere?

Life is one big rollercoaster atm :wacko::twitcy:

I sent off for mine using the standard option and got them back in just over 2 weeks, they quote 10 working days, which is exactly what they delivered.

I requested mine come back to me and then I just scanned them in, in full colour and sent them to my agent.

HTH

Bharat

Im having a right mare with selling our house at the moe, i have a constant headache showing people round, wondering if they like it, waiting for feedback, wanting a quick sale. Wish we had put it up earlier in the year to give us longer to save. Had a second viewing yesterday and now waiting for the phonecall with feedback. My tummy is in turmoil lol.

Getting pics signed today for police forms too. Do I just tick the standard option? Will the certs come to me or go elsewhere?

Guest Vzdrul Sharikoff
Hi ladies and gents,

Not yet the Golden Ticket, but after 3 and half month since I got my CO (on 5 july 2011), this morning, two officers from The Australian Embassy in Belgrad knocked on my door at work.

No phone verification, no e-mail...just I woke up with them at my doorsteps...The interview lasted about 35 minutes, and among other things (wich I will not publicly tell) they wanted to see the original of my architect bachelor degree...

All good now they said, and I have to wait untill wednesday when, so they say, my CO will contact me regarding my application! :biggrin:

Good luck to all of us!

and now you are currently in Romania or in Belgrad?

and tell me please, are you claiming on sponsorship? I mean visa 176?

Know what you mean...I'm still waiting for my meds to be uploaded & keep checking all the time!!! Our extension runs out today but I've already told Maidenhead that :arghh:

I also chose the standard option for police forms, I wouldnt pay the extra - 'every little helps' as they say. Mine was back in 2 wks, OH's a couple of days longer as he needed an extra check with being ex-military apparently. If you have a scanner just scan & email direct to CO or your Agent.

Mandy

Guest IoanHoria
and now you are currently in Romania or in Belgrad?

and tell me please, are you claiming on sponsorship? I mean visa 176?

I am from, and live in Romania...but Romania does not have an australian embassy nor consulate, so all the checkings are done by the embassy in belgrad (Serbia)...

Yes, I am on state sponsorship from South Australia...and they asked about it...

Guest Vzdrul Sharikoff
I am from, and live in Romania...but Romania does not have an australian embassy nor consulate, so all the checkings are done by the embassy in belgrad (Serbia)...

Yes, I am on state sponsorship from South Australia...and they asked about it...

Thanks, IoanHoria, very much for your quick response. I hope and definetely will keep my fingers crossed about you. Everything will be OK and your visa will fall down in your pas :biggrin: be sure!!

Guest gurram jai

hi every one

we got it today :laugh: the visa grant :laugh: :hug: :hug:

thanks all who supported me and answered my queries.

plz. turn me purple

hi every one

we got it today :laugh: the visa grant :laugh: :hug: :hug:

thanks all who supported me and answered my queries.

plz. turn me purple

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

February 2008

Name: gurram jai

Date of Visa application: 8th February 2008

Nationality: Indian

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: Metal Machinist (First Class)

Visa type: GSM 175

Onshore/offshore: Off Shore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):Category 3

Post-14 Medicals submitted: In April 2009

Police check submitted: In April 2009

Date CO assigned:Feb 2009 and again dismissed (Not known)CO 17/08/11

Date of employment verification (If applicable): No

Date visa granted: Waiting........17/10/11th

July Category: Category 4

Guest waitingtogotooz
I have a question... when you all got CO's... did the status of your docs change to met straight away? It's just my work experience says 'received' rather than met like everything else... does that mean they will be doing job verification?

we have a CO and all they have asked for is meds and police checks

however

everything on mine still says required.

we have a CO and all they have asked for is meds and police checks

however

everything on mine still says required.

Mine still says everything required only meds on first page finalised.:yes: On the doc page all still required. :wacko:Some CO's never update doc page:err: till the grant, just to make you panic for a bit longer I think.:arghh:

Mine still says everything required only meds on first page finalised.:yes: On the doc page all still required. :wacko:Some CO's never update doc page:err: till the grant, just to make you panic for a bit longer I think.:arghh:

I can't even check mine :policeman: suppose that's not a bad thing.

Tania

Guest Lori2011

Sorry, i dont get what you mean, did the embassy knock at your work or home? How come if you actually live in romania and not in belgrad??? And I suppose you also work in Romania....was it a job verification? Or just wanted to see your diploma?

Hi ladies and gents,

Good luck to all of us!

I can't even check mine :policeman: suppose that's not a bad thing.

Tania

I looked this morning for the first time in ages new nothing would have changed as its not going to be looked at untill 30th which is a Sunday :goofy:So Monday / Tuesday that week online looking is gonna get hammered:shocked:

I looked this morning for the first time in ages new nothing would have changed as its not going to be looked at untill 30th which is a Sunday :goofy:So Monday / Tuesday that week online looking is gonna get hammered:shocked:

Well done for staying away for a while :policeman: really impressed :biggrin: Hey what will you do when you get your visa grant!! no more checking phew.

Tania

Wish I didnt have the facility to check ATM!!!! Doesnt look like our meds have been uploaded today either - they are still showing as health checks outstanding and HIV blood tests required - can anyone please confirm that these change once the blood results have been uploaded. There were 2 extra lines added last week after our meds saying something like 'further medical results received' but thats it.