New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest Vzdrul Sharikoff

I wonder if DIAC gets all applicants allocated lodged up to July the first, 2011, till the end of this year?! :yellow_guy_crazy_ty

Guest Lori2011
On news from me Tania I lasted 24hrs befor checking. Uggh I'm so convinced co will come back wanting shoe and bra size arrrggghhh

You made me laugh, thx

Guest Lori2011
What I think is funny is we ALL posted exactly the same message at exactly the same time.....5.09am!! :wink:

Nope for me!!!! It was around 10:00pm, i just checked before going to bed

I wonder if DIAC gets all applicants allocated lodged up to July the first, 2011, till the end of this year?! :yellow_guy_crazy_ty

Hopefully... there's a presentation here...

http://www.immi.gov.au/gateways/agents/pdf/skilled-migration-update.pdf

That say's...

"Priority Group three (PG3):

Applications lodged in Australia before January 2011 have been allocated.

Applications lodged outside of Australia by the of end June 2011 we expect to have allocated all applications lodged before January 2011."

And that's based on the old group 3... so means us in Group 4! :biggrin:

x

Oh... and they also say:

Over the course of 2011/12, processing is expected to be brought back into service standards through significant increases in resourcing.

Think this is good news... sorry if this has been posted on here before... I'm new to this thread :-)

x

Guest 3Pirrets2Oz

Great news about the processing update :biggrin:

My new "just for fun" processing prediction is the 4th Feb 2011!

I know lots of you have been waiting a long time - but for us i cant believe how quickly things are moving! Good luck to everyone!! :hug:

Alana xxx

Well thats our meds done. Left home in Norfolk at 1.10pm yesterday, arrived at the Bridge Clinic in Maidenhead at 4.15pm, left 2 1/4hrs later & arrived home at 9.45pm. It was a long old drive (around 175 miles each way) but at least they're done now. 'Further medicals received' is now showing on 3 of our online records but nothing changed for our youngest so presume thats only the chest xray stuff thats gone on as youngest didnt need one. We were told that our blood results should be back tomorrow (Wed) and hopefully the Dr will then sign everything off then, including our chest xray prints & send them electronically. I saw the Dr tick the 'B' box on my meds form as I have a medical condition but I took lots of recent hospital letters with me, so they're scanning those off to send also. Nothing else I can do now apart from joining Anlopa in the regular checking ritual........doesnt take long does it, I too now have my OH's TRN & passport details in my head!

Have you heard any more about your meds Tania?

Oh... and they also say:

Over the course of 2011/12, processing is expected to be brought back into service standards through significant increases in resourcing.

Think this is good news... sorry if this has been posted on here before... I'm new to this thread :-)

x

iis this a speculatoin or does u get it from somewhere??

Well thats our meds done. Left home in Norfolk at 1.10pm yesterday, arrived at the Bridge Clinic in Maidenhead at 4.15pm, left 2 1/4hrs later & arrived home at 9.45pm. It was a long old drive (around 175 miles each way) but at least they're done now. 'Further medicals received' is now showing on 3 of our online records but nothing changed for our youngest so presume thats only the chest xray stuff thats gone on as youngest didnt need one. We were told that our blood results should be back tomorrow (Wed) and hopefully the Dr will then sign everything off then, including our chest xray prints & send them electronically. I saw the Dr tick the 'B' box on my meds form as I have a medical condition but I took lots of recent hospital letters with me, so they're scanning those off to send also. Nothing else I can do now apart from joining Anlopa in the regular checking ritual........doesnt take long does it, I too now have my OH's TRN & passport details in my head!

Yeah everything turned out well, I went and took my youngest for another urine test and this time it was clear so their was no delay, are medicals were sent in the post on Friday just gone and the nice lady in Manchester said they will be there by this Monday or Tuesday, my lovely :wubclub: agent sent me a email confirming my email saying that he will follow up with my CO without me even asking him to :tongue: sorry anolopa, so things are good just waiting to sell my house that's not so good :wacko:

Tania

Guest sun lovers

Hi Mandy

Glad to hear your meds went well you had a long drive to get there, you say the Dr mark B on your meds. i was told my xray would prob be mared B i had an accident when i was 9 years old and you wouldn't know but it has made my spine bend, this i saw on my xray as they showed me, i never knew and am 43 now just wondering what B means on the meds, getting a bit worried now. Did you ask i never as was a bit shocked about seeing my spine x

Hopefully... there's a presentation here...

http://www.immi.gov.au/gateways/agents/pdf/skilled-migration-update.pdf

That say's...

"Priority Group three (PG3):

Applications lodged in Australia before January 2011 have been allocated.

Applications lodged outside of Australia by the of end June 2011 we expect to have allocated all applications lodged before January 2011."

And that's based on the old group 3... so means us in Group 4! :biggrin:

x

Hi and welcome to this thread would you like me to add your details to the front page.

if so add your details below and I will add you.

Thanks Tania

Name:

Date of Visa application:

Nationality:

High/Low Risk:

Trade/profession:

Visa type:

Onshore/offshore:

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Grant 11/10/11

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: on your visa grant I have now turned you purple

Name: dfrolic

Date of Visa application: 06/11/10

Nationality: Russian

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: Accountant

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: off

Post-14th July Category: 3rd

Medicals submitted: No

Police check submitted: No

Date CO assigned:

Date visa granted:11/10/11

Guest julio69x

Hello,

This are my details, I have this message from 07/10/2011 "application being processed further". Does this mean that I have a CO already assigned?

By the way I got the famous (infamous) 18th-March email.

Name: Julio69x

Date of Visa application:31/01/2011

Nationality: Colombian

High/Low Risk: High Risk

Trade/profession: Production Engineer/Plant Engineer

Onshore/offshore: Off

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted: Yes

Police check submitted: Yes

Date CO assigned: 07/10/2011 ???

Date visa granted:

Hi Mandy

Glad to hear your meds went well you had a long drive to get there, you say the Dr mark B on your meds. i was told my xray would prob be mared B i had an accident when i was 9 years old and you wouldn't know but it has made my spine bend, this i saw on my xray as they showed me, i never knew and am 43 now just wondering what B means on the meds, getting a bit worried now. Did you ask i never as was a bit shocked about seeing my spine x

Hi, if you have a look at the forms (you can find these on the immi website), you'll see 2 boxes & the Dr has to tick one of those boxes. A= No abnormal findings present B= abnormal findings. I wouldnt worry too much TBH as I've tried to look into it & from what I can make out, the Dr puts his comments down if you're marked as 'B', then its sent to the Health Centre in Sydney for them to process. I'm presuming that if you're marked 'A', then the meds will be finalised almost immediately upon receipt by Sydney, whereas if its 'B', then its just referred to a Dr there for him to sign off. I would say in your case you'd be absolutely fine.....your spine has obviously been like that for 34 years and caused you no problem so I would imagine that the Panel Dr in the UK (think you also went to the Bridge Clinic didnt you?) would have commented along those lines. If they do come back to you at all, I would imagine all they'll need is confirmation from your own GP along the same lines. I did ask the Dr yesterday whether mine would be referred and he was quick to respond with 'this medical is not to stop you getting your visa, its to make Australia aware of any ongoing treatment you may need'. I need to be regularly scanned every 2yrs by MRI and ultrasound in between as I have a rare genetic condition thats linked to renal cell cancer. Luckily I had a MRI at the end of August so took a 'normal result' letter and a letter summarising my meeting with a genetics Dr from Addenbrookes in September, so they've gone off.

Mandy xx

PS. Just remembered, Tania put a useful link on the front page with the Panel Drs instructions for meds. Just had a quick look & see that the Australia Health criteria is listed which states basically that:

This means that an applicant is to be free of:

1. tuberculosis

2. a disease or condition that is, or may result in the applicant being a danger to the Australian community

3. any disease or condition which, during the applicant’s stay in Australia, would be likely to:

1. result in a significant cost to the Australian community in the areas of health care or community services

2. prejudice the access of an Australian citizen or permanent resident to health care or community services, and/or

3. prevent their departure from Australia if their proposed visit is temporary.

So, again, I would say that you don't apply to any of these. Hope this helps! x

Guest sun lovers
Hi, if you have a look at the forms (you can find these on the immi website), you'll see 2 boxes & the Dr has to tick one of those boxes. A= No abnormal findings present B= abnormal findings. I wouldnt worry too much TBH as I've tried to look into it & from what I can make out, the Dr puts his comments down if you're marked as 'B', then its sent to the Health Centre in Sydney for them to process. I'm presuming that if you're marked 'A', then the meds will be finalised almost immediately upon receipt by Sydney, whereas if its 'B', then its just referred to a Dr there for him to sign off. I would say in your case you'd be absolutely fine.....your spine has obviously been like that for 34 years and caused you no problem so I would imagine that the Panel Dr in the UK (think you also went to the Bridge Clinic didnt you?) would have commented along those lines. If they do come back to you at all, I would imagine all they'll need is confirmation from your own GP along the same lines. I did ask the Dr yesterday whether mine would be referred and he was quick to respond with 'this medical is not to stop you getting your visa, its to make Australia aware of any ongoing treatment you may need'. I need to be regularly scanned every 2yrs by MRI and ultrasound in between as I have a rare genetic condition thats linked to renal cell cancer. Luckily I had a MRI at the end of August so took a 'normal result' letter and a letter summarising my meeting with a genetics Dr from Addenbrookes in September, so they've gone off.

Mandy xx

Thanks for getting back to me so quick didn't think much of this till i read your post about being marked with a B, I'm glad to here that your MRI is clear, i have never complained about back problems only once when i was 9 after the accident i thought one side of my rib cage was bigger which they confimed, but i have never had a problem, and in those days they never followed it up as it wasn't bothering me, it was weird to see it on the xray though, lets keep fingers crossed it will be ok xxx

Hello,

This are my details, I have this message from 07/10/2011 "application being processed further". Does this mean that I have a CO already assigned?

By the way I got the famous (infamous) 18th-March email.

Name: Julio69x

Date of Visa application:31/01/2011

Nationality: Colombian

High/Low Risk: High Risk

Trade/profession: Production Engineer/Plant Engineer

Onshore/offshore: Off

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted: Yes

Police check submitted: Yes

Date CO assigned: 07/10/2011 ???

Date visa granted:

Hi and welcome to this thread, Have you recently sent in any documents as this can activate process further if not then maybe you have a CO, let me know as if you have I will turn you pink