New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

For me i am not bothered about update this time, i am happy that things are moving again nicely and we all know that whatever DIAC say, they are usually alot further along.

I'm happy happy that they have just reached March:jiggy: won't be long now and the hardest part of the 6 months wait is almost over:cute:

I just want to know one way or the other if we have met the Job criteria as this is the most worry for me. I'm still not sure we have been given the right advice by my agent. But it's done now and we wait.........:unsure:

We share the same worry in terms of the criteria concern!!:skeptical:

You would think that when you spend so much time, money and effort on a skills assessment from a leading body in Australia that it would be enough, as why do they ask you to do it, but DIAC see it differently. :twitcy:

It's this that keeps me awake at night

I am also April and want to get meds n pcc done, but Hubby won't have a bar of it and says we have to wait to be asked :rolleyes:

Good luck to us:hug:

haha... my hubs is the same! But I'm way too impatient... I think we're going to compromise and I will book our meds in for November! I want to go to Oz nowwwwwww :smile:...

But yes, ppl have been waiting way longer than us! I don't know how you all manage it!

Do they often come back to people on the job critieria then? My references from my employers were very vague... they just gave dates of my employment and job title, although I know they were supposed to give my 5 main tasks but standard job references don't usually do that.

Is this something to worry about?

Do they often come back to people on the job critieria then? My references from my employers were very vague... they just gave dates of my employment and job title, although I know they were supposed to give my 5 main tasks but standard job references don't usually do that.

I really don't know, We have given Job ref from boss, pay slip, P60's, i was just hoping that OH's job is closely related enough to his skills assessment.:cry: But i think you have to have the 5 main tasks on the ref letter. They might ask for more evidence but who knows.... Don't worry, your is probably fine:hug:

I'd like them to finish Dec. We applied 23rd Dec and haven't heard a dicky bird.

Yay... them seem to be moving then... well done to those who got grants/CO's...

I applied in April and I think I'm going to get my police and med checks done next month? I'm too excited to wait! Then fingers crossed, I can hope and pray for a direct grant!

Hi and welcome to you both to our thread I have noticed we don't have any of your details if you don't mind could you fill in the following I i will add your details to the front page

Name:

Date of Visa application:

Nationality:

High/Low Risk:

Trade/profession:

Visa type:

Onshore/offshore:

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

For me i am not bothered about update this time, i am happy that things are moving again nicely and we all know that whatever DIAC say, they are usually alot further along.

I'm happy happy that they have just reached March:jiggy: won't be long now and the hardest part of the 6 months wait is almost over:cute:

I just want to know one way or the other if we have met the Job criteria as this is the most worry for me. I'm still not sure we have been given the right advice by my agent. But it's done now and we wait.........:unsure:

I really don't know, We have given Job ref from boss, pay slip, P60's, i was just hoping that OH's job is closely related enough to his skills assessment.:cry: But i think you have to have the 5 main tasks on the ref letter. They might ask for more evidence but who knows.... Don't worry, your is probably fine:hug:

I am sure every thing will be ok but doesn't matter I guess what I say as I think we all worry as its part of the process :wacko: :biggrin:.

Tania

You gain 5 points if your seeked occupation worth 50 points what ever your "3 year work experience" is closely related to your seeked occupation or not.And you gain 10 points if your "3 year work experience" worth 60 but it is a must to be closely related to your seeked occupation.

Be noted that the 3 yrs work experience must be at one occupation from SOL listed before July 2011.

I think that may help you. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Name: Reflex

Date of Application: 23/12/10

Nationality: British

Trade/Profession: Developer Programmer

Visa Type: 175

Medicals Submitted: April 2011

Police checks submitted: April 2011

Date CO assigned: still waiting

Date visa granted: still waiting

Please add my details to the front page.

Thanks Reflex, I have added your details to the spread sheet...

Name: Reflex

Date of Application: 23/12/10

Nationality: British

Trade/Profession: Developer Programmer

Visa Type: 175

Medicals Submitted: April 2011

Police checks submitted: April 2011

Date CO assigned: still waiting

Date visa granted: still waiting

Please add my details to the front page.

You gain 5 points if your seeked occupation worth 50 points what ever your "3 year work experience" is closely related to your seeked occupation or not.And you gain 10 points if your "3 year work experience" worth 60 but it is a must to be closely related to your seeked occupation.

Be noted that the 3 yrs work experience must be at one occupation from SOL listed before July 2011.

I think that may help you.

01 January 2011!!!!

Update!!!!! Finally, January 1st 2011! How bout that!!! Better than we thought

It's been updated......1st January 2011...... Brilliant news...

What I think is funny is we ALL posted exactly the same message at exactly the same time.....5.09am!! :wink: