New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

A great start to the week - Congrats guys.

DIAC haven't updated yet - that usually means it hasn't moved far. My guess is a rather pessimistic 20 Dec although we all know in reality they are processing further than that. When we applied in April this year we were thinking it would be this time next year before we get a CO but with the way things are going it's looking more and more likely it will be this year.

Yippeeeeeeeeee

TURN me PURPLE :smile:

Got my visa today................ :notworthy: HE is a prayer answering God.......Love you Jesus

Big Thanks to all the members :jiggy:

Congratulations

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Name: Rebekah

Date of Visa application: July 2010

Nationality: Indian

High/Low Risk: High

Trade/profession: Psychotherapist

Visa type: 475

Onshore/offshore: Off Shore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): 4

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted: expired

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 11th September 2011

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:11/10/11

I am so happy if CO is assigned, but I got no email regarding CO assignment. :smile:

Have you recently sent any documents to them if not then I would say you have a co, reason I mention about sending doc is because this would answer why it say process further, good luck :biggrin: and let us know when you have confirmation on you CO but it does look like you have one.

Tania

A great start to the week - Congrats guys.

When we applied in April this year we were thinking it would be this time next year before we get a CO but with the way things are going it's looking more and more likely it will be this year.

You're right of course. It is difficult not to be impatient with the changing processing speed all the time, but when we applied we thought we would have to wait until at least Aug 2012 to get a CO. Expectations change, but it is a good thing to remember what it was when we started.

March applicants get ready, on another forum there has now been 2 or 3 March cat4 co allocations:jiggy:

Diac are moving well now, whatever the update, we know they are almost finished Jan/Feb:chatterbox:

:chatterbox:no need to stress this week, were on our way again:yes::yes:

:hug:Good luck :hug:

Have you recently sent any documents to them if not then I would say you have a co, reason I mention about sending doc is because this would answer why it say process further, good luck :biggrin: and let us know when you have confirmation on you CO but it does look like you have one.

Tania

I have uploaded PCC & AFP checks online & went for medicals on 6th Oct. May be that is the reason for status update. I will wait for confirmation of CO.

I have uploaded PCC & AFP checks online & went for medicals on 6th Oct. May be that is the reason for status update. I will wait for confirmation of CO.

My status changed to 'application being processed further' and then it said 'email sent to you' but if you have uploaded police checks and medicals you may just find you get a straightforward grant if they don't need anything else from you!! :jiggy:

Yay... them seem to be moving then... well done to those who got grants/CO's...

I applied in April and I think I'm going to get my police and med checks done next month? I'm too excited to wait! Then fingers crossed, I can hope and pray for a direct grant!

Yay... them seem to be moving then... well done to those who got grants/CO's...

I applied in April and I think I'm going to get my police and med checks done next month? I'm too excited to wait! Then fingers crossed, I can hope and pray for a direct grant!

I am also April and want to get meds n pcc done, but Hubby won't have a bar of it and says we have to wait to be asked :rolleyes:

Good luck to us:hug:

For me i am not bothered about update this time, i am happy that things are moving again nicely and we all know that whatever DIAC say, they are usually alot further along.

I'm happy happy that they have just reached March:jiggy: won't be long now and the hardest part of the 6 months wait is almost over:cute:

I just want to know one way or the other if we have met the Job criteria as this is the most worry for me. I'm still not sure we have been given the right advice by my agent. But it's done now and we wait.........:unsure: