New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest Vzdrul Sharikoff
With the new processing date out tomorrow or over the weekend and for a bit of fun (and a bit of a bump)...lets play a game...

Predict the DIAC processing date......

I'll go for 23rd Dec 2010...

nice suggestion, Bpremji:jiggy:

I bet on December 20.

BTW, we could play such prediction games fortnightly. Then calculate 'Guessed' (ussers who gave the correct date) and have a winner by the end of 2011.

Guest gurram jai

hi friends

thanks for valuable suggestion

i remembered while acquiring passport i given in writing different forms of surname

thanks once again

jai

28th December, though Im hoping for January....

Also depends on how they word it, eg: All applicants upto XXX date have been allocated a CO or awaiting contact from a CO or whatever it was before.

Guest Lori2011
With the new processing date out tomorrow or over the weekend and for a bit of fun (and a bit of a bump)...lets play a game...

Predict the DIAC processing date......

I'll go for 23rd Dec 2010...

I predict december 16th.... Hope im wrong....

Guest Lori2011
nice suggestion, Bpremji:jiggy:

I bet on December 20.

BTW, we could play such prediction games fortnightly. Then calculate 'Guessed' (ussers who gave the correct date) and have a winner by the end of 2011.

I totally agree!! Let's do that, sounds like a fun way to patiently wait each fortnight

Guest waitingtogotooz
I've had to fill in theforms today for my daughter to go to high school, this is not what I wanted but hay ho, maybe just maybe. we wont need the place.

Fingers crossed for you

Have you uploaded everything needed now?

Fingers crossed for you

Have you uploaded everything needed now?

We think and hope so, :goofy:we haven't been asked for anything else. meds are finalised:eek: and police checks are uploaded:policeman:. just waiting for everything to turn to met as it all still says required:wacko:. So untill we are contacted off the co we assume all is good:biglaugh:.:swoon:

We think and hope so, :goofy:we haven't been asked for anything else. meds are finalised:eek: and police checks are uploaded:policeman:. just waiting for everything to turn to met as it all still says required:wacko:. So untill we are contacted off the co we assume all is good:biglaugh:.:swoon:

Hello, fingers crossed for you that they now have everything they need from you and you are just waiting for the golden ticket to be issued!!

I Just wanted to ask you a few questions about the medicals too if it's ok?

I am a bit confused as to these ehealth forms - do I print them out, fill them out by hand and take them with me or do I have to fill them in online somehow and then print them out? I am just confused as I would have thought that the e bit meant electronic but it's not really very electronic if I am printing them out and completing them by hand really is it so it has me baffled:swoon::goofy:

Do they take our photos there? (not sure if i have asked this before!!)

And do you really have to be there 30mins before? We have an appointment for 12 and have to travel from Newcastle with a 6 year old who takes an age to do anything so might be pushing it for 11.30!!!:SLEEP:

Thanks for any advice

:chatterbox:

Hello, fingers crossed for you that they now have everything they need from you and you are just waiting for the golden ticket to be issued!!

I Just wanted to ask you a few questions about the medicals too if it's ok?

I am a bit confused as to these ehealth forms - do I print them out, fill them out by hand and take them with me or do I have to fill them in online somehow and then print them out? I am just confused as I would have thought that the e bit meant electronic but it's not really very electronic if I am printing them out and completing them by hand really is it so it has me baffled:swoon::goofy:

Do they take our photos there? (not sure if i have asked this before!!)

And do you really have to be there 30mins before? We have an appointment for 12 and have to travel from Newcastle with a 6 year old who takes an age to do anything so might be pushing it for 11.30!!!:SLEEP:

Thanks for any advice

:chatterbox:

Hi no problems with questions, if you are going to Manchester you don't need any photos they will take your pictures their. The ehealth forms download them off the immi website they are more or less filled in for you just a matter of dating and signing really. Again if Manchester meds you dont have to be their 30 mins before, you will be taken in as a family (not sure if this bit will be the same) but Mrs TraxFM goes first as hubby is in the room as security for the med then while hubby is having med Mrs Trax will go for Xray by the time that is done hubby will be ready to go for his while Mrs Trax watches little one finish his med. 45min to 1 hour later you part with lots of ££££ and walk out the door ready to take Mrs Trax for some retail therapy. you can park outside the door in the roadside bays at a cost of £6 for 2 hour which will be plenty of time.