New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Glad to hear that Tania, hopefully won't be too much longer for you now!

Mandy xx

I so hope so.

Thanks Tania

Fab News Tania.

Only a week to your Meds Mandy.

It's getting exciting now.

I'm like a kid waiting for christmas.

You think I would be happy but just have this headache!! going on I guess I am worrying over what :confused:I don't know.

Tania

Good luck to all of you, it is very exciting & ive not even got a CO yet but im excited for you guys :tongue:

Hopefully your turn next, have you decided what you will do about your medicals,or are you just going to wait for a CO.

Tania

Guest sav321

Hi

Do we have to submit any form 1276 & any other form while filling 175. as I haven't filled any form. Should it be filled while assigned to CO.

Regards

sav321

175 Applied on 29/12/2010, waiting for CO

Guest sav321

I filled my application online for 175. Is there any other forms we need to submit while launching application online, like form 1276, form 1221 or form 80 ? As my document checklist does not show any of the forms? but on immi site it is mentioned that these forms is required while lunching the application.

So I am confused, PLease let me know if you have any idea.

Guest Reco5150

Morning everyone, just wanted to share our news! We got our visa granted this morning! Still can't believe how quick it's been! :biglaugh:

Looking to move to Perth around the middle of September next year!!

Good luck to everyone in the future who reads this thread!!

Morning everyone, just wanted to share our news! We got our visa granted this morning! Still can't believe how quick it's been! :biglaugh:

congratulations!! You're the first this week! :biggrin:

Guest waitingtogotooz

CONGRATULATIONS :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::hug::hug:

Guest Reco5150
Anyone doing this who has not visited Aus before?

Yes we are!! Scary.. I tell people that and they look at me as though I'm mad! Have some distant family in Perth who have offered to let us stay when we initially arrive. Other than that we're on our own.

Guest IoanHoria

I never was there, nor my brother. We are leaving toghether soon as I get my PR. My brother got his in July - 176 SA state sponsorship.

Also we have no relatives or close friends there. Just to pack our bags and fly...

But we saw every possible video on asutralia, and some movies... :biggrin:

Yes we are!! Scary.. I tell people that and they look at me as though I'm mad! Have some distant family in Perth who have offered to let us stay when we initially arrive. Other than that we're on our own.

And us!! I know, they look at us like were stupid and then try and lecture us all about Oz and what they have heard.... but never been themselves:rolleyes::goofy:

But i don't care, i mean really! it's not as if it's the other side of the world or anything:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

arrrggghhh they have again offered me overtime for this weekend and I don't know what to do my head is saying yes do the overtime as it will buy yet another ticket to Aus but my body is saying please can I have just a little break I'm knackard. do I think of the bigger picture, oh hell, I think I'm starting to answer this with a yes!!!!!!!

money talks when your thinking of emigrating (we better get this visa or the tax man is gonna nail me next year)

Guest JohnAnton
arrrggghhh they have again offered me overtime for this weekend and I don't know what to do my head is saying yes do the overtime as it will buy yet another ticket to Aus but my body is saying please can I have just a little break I'm knackard. do I think of the bigger picture, oh hell, I think I'm starting to answer this with a yes!!!!!!!

money talks when your thinking of emigrating (we better get this visa or the tax man is gonna nail me next year)

I feel you dude. my work is killing me but I need money :arghh:

Haha... yes we are too... I went on my gap year about 10 years ago and loved it! But my husband has never been and he's trusting my judgement completely! I hope he loves it as much as I do... and I hope I love it as much as I did 10 years ago! Would like to take him for a visit first, but there seems no point wasting the money if we're goint to move there in less than a year!

Guest laura condon

tania got my visa granted this morning oh my god ure nxt!!!!! r u on face book would luv ta meet up in queensland and bitch bout the visa process i prob wont be on poms in oz any more woz so obsessed with it i need a break from it ha im sooooo happy i hope ure nxt i so know how u feel

Guest waitingtogotooz

Exactly, when i tell people what we are doing they also look at us as if we are completely mad, whether they are jealous that we are taking the plunge or genuinely think we are mad i am not sure. i always say that it just 'feels' right.

Congrats Reco5150!!!!!!!

Are you from HR or LR country?

Thanks,:wubclub:

Saml6