New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Hi

This is just to inform you that this old dinosaurs is still alive and waiting for Visa!

Lodge March 2009.

CO: Feb 2011.

Nice to hear from you, you have been waiting a while I so hope you hear something soon.

We sent off what I could find, a couple of payslips a p40 and I managed to get an exemployee to write a letter, just hope its enough. I haven't herd anything back so fingers crossed.

Hopefully not long now.

We go for our medicals tomorrow so just going to go through the forms tonight to make sure we have everything, I had a dream last night that I had got all way to Manchester and had forgotten our forms :arghh: so think I just need forms, photos and passports.

Tania

Nice to hear from you, you have been waiting a while I so hope you hear something soon.

Hopefully not long now.

We go for our medicals tomorrow so just going to go through the forms tonight to make sure we have everything, I had a dream last night that I had got all way to Manchester and had forgotten our forms :arghh: so think I just need forms, photos and passports.

Tania

Good luck with the medicals:hug:

Hopefully not long now.

Tania

Hi Tania,

Good luck with the Meds you will be fine, you don't need the photo's as they take your picture and upload it rather than scanning it, but take them anyway incase their camera is broke. you will be in out and hundreds of pounds lighter in less than an hour. LOL well worth it though.:jiggy:

Fingers crossed we are going to see some grants soon. Plz:yes::wacko::swoon:

Hi Tania,

Good luck with the Meds you will be fine, you don't need the photo's as they take your picture and upload it rather than scanning it, but take them anyway incase their camera is broke. you will be in out and hundreds of pounds lighter in less than an hour. LOL well worth it though.:jiggy:

Fingers crossed we are going to see some grants soon. Plz:yes::wacko::swoon:

We are paper based so I think we have to attach the photos and then wait for the post to get to Aus :SLEEP: oh well I have waited this long whats a few more weeks, can't wait to hand over the money :nah:

Tania

Guest Lori2011

Everything is sooooooo quiet......175 must have stopped.....when will they start processing cat 4 again??? Who knows....i am a march 2011 applicant, and according to my mathematical estimations and dream interpretetion, i forsee a CO in my future by mid november, i also read my magic ball and looked at the stars, and every single signal says the same...., cheer up march applicants, by november our time will come

Hopefully not long now.

Tania

Good luck for tomorrow Tania. :wubclub:

What a quiet week for us :frown:

yes :mad:

I'm actually getting rather p*ssed at myself, for getting all excited and frustrated and restless for nothing. We all know DIAC is unpredictable, and right now we all know it's going to take a few weeks before they start processing cat4 again, and in the end those few weeks won't make such a big difference. I still believe we will have our visa before Christmas, and we intend to move in May 2012. So what does it matter that we didn't get a call this week?

still :arghh: :arghh: :arghh:

Guest waitingtogotooz
yes :mad:

I'm actually getting rather p*ssed at myself, for getting all excited and frustrated and restless for nothing. We all know DIAC is unpredictable, and right now we all know it's going to take a few weeks before they start processing cat4 again, and in the end those few weeks won't make such a big difference. I still believe we will have our visa before Christmas, and we intend to move in May 2012. So what does it matter that we didn't get a call this week?

still :arghh: :arghh: :arghh:

LOL

Me too but hey ho thats our lives atm. The DIAC are certainly keeping us on out toes. Have you seen the other thread Cat 5 to Cat 3? They are all swiftly getting CO's and are a few that are still waiting so I think we may have to wait a while for some good news. :wacko:

our applications are only days apart too so its kinda exciting in that respect :jiggy:

Guest Vzdrul Sharikoff
LOL

Me too but hey ho thats our lives atm. The DIAC are certainly keeping us on out toes. Have you seen the other thread Cat 5 to Cat 3? They are all swiftly getting CO's and are a few that are still waiting so I think we may have to wait a while for some good news. :wacko:

our applications are only days apart too so its kinda exciting in that respect :jiggy:

would you be so kind to give me the link of Cat 5 applicants moving to Cat 3? I'd like to have a look at it.:wub:

by the way, I've just read on my native forum that one applicant was granted today (lodged January 10) and another one was allocated with a CO (lodged January 24). all these people belong to 175 :biggrin:

LOL

Ha and than we can start to fill this topic with discussions on medicals and police checks :jimlad: :wink:

Guest waitingtogotooz
Mine's been on sale for two weeks now, had three viewers so far, all nothing :confused:

good luck

which estate agent did you use? which area do you live in?