New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Hi Samk6,

I would give it a couple of more days to get a reply back as I don't think CO send reply's within a couple of days and if you still feel your Agent isn't doing his job I would ask for your CO details and inform DIAC that you wish to take over your case, on the front page of this thread their is a link for General Skilled Migration Post-Lodgement Enquiry Form It is a worry if your agent isn't receiving emails on your behalf.

Good luck

Tania

Thanks Tania. I will be patience and wait couple of days. if i didn't any favorable response from my agent. As you told i have to take over my case.................:idea:

Thanks a lot for your guidance............

samk6

Well let me know how you get on, good luck. :biggrin:

Hi Tania

I just received lost email from my agent. In there, it has mentioned that my visa application has recently been allocated to a case officer for assessment.

:hug: :hug:

really happy...................... :jiggy:

thanks

samk6

Guest waitingtogotooz
Hi Tania

I just received lost email from my agent. In there, it has mentioned that my visa application has recently been allocated to a case officer for assessment.

thanks

samk6

Huge congratulations to you :hug: :biggrin:

Guest IoanHoria
just a quick question, where do you get the poilce checks sent to home or directly to CO?

to home, and then, depending on your type of lodgement (paper or online) you send a legalized copy or colour scan to your CO's team.

Guest IoanHoria

Sam,

did they ask for some aditional info? this mail is the one that your agent said they didn't received from CO?

I was talking to some of my freinds from the romanian forum, and every single one of them received the mail in the same day with the new status of the online application...So you really should talk to your agent...there's something wrong with him...

Good luck!

Sam,

did they ask for some aditional info? this mail is the one that your agent said they didn't received from CO?

I was talking to some of my freinds from the romanian forum, and every single one of them received the mail in the same day with the new status of the online application...So you really should talk to your agent...there's something wrong with him...

Good luck!

Thanks for the reply IoanHoria.

yes one of authorized person has mentioned that they will contact my agent, if any further information is required.

:idea:

Samk6

Guest sun lovers
Well, good news for us oldies about to have our medicals with children. I have received confirmation from the HOC that the rules regarding chest xrays & HIV blood tests apply at the time of your visa application, NOT the date of your medicals, so you may save a little money here. Here's the email:

Dear Mandy Xxxxxxx

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised that the clients who are under age of 11 at the time of the visa application was made are only required to undertake Medical Examination and not the Chest X-ray Examination and also the same rules apply for clients under age of 15 at the time of the visa application is not required to undertake HIV Tests

Should you require further assistance or clarification please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards

Xxxxx

Global Health

Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Fax: +61 2 8666 5900 or 8666 5901

Email: Health.Operations.Centre@immi.gov.au

download?mid=1%5f567872%5fAD9y%2bFcAAMcmTn%2b%2fRwVIvynC%2bFw&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

Mandy x

Hi Mandy after reading your post i emailed our CO as we applied in 2008 my first child was 9 second 12. We have just recently moved from cat 5 to cat 3. He has told me we have to go by the age they are now so i recon it depends on what CO you get, or we have been in the sytem to long lol. Shame thought i could of saved some money there x

Hi Tania

thanks

samk6

Well done I am so pleased for you:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Still no blood results been on to Manchester again today. Soppy woman told me they will be back when they are done. Thanks a lot that's a great help in the mean time our life is being torn apart.

Well I was going to see wont be long now keep your chin up but

:biggrin:OMG I love u Manchester the (now ) nice lady phoned the lab and put A rocket up their arse and low and behold just checked online meds received and finalised :notworthy::notworthy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Congratulations yip he not long now :jiggy:

congrats Samk6!!!

OK, so many feb apps have been allocated, when is my turn???

Hopefully not long now. :biggrin:

did we find out what has happened to Siri and Pimb?

Sav321 - any news with you?

This was the last conversation I had with pimb I don't know whats going on with Siri I haven't heard anything.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pimb

Hi

I'm still around... <sorry> have just got a bit lost in whole process, has all got a bit confusing. I see people getting CO after Nov 2009 and not sure why?

What do you make of it? Should i be pushing to find out why my brother has not received a CO as yet? He has an agent dealing with it, and the last i heard from his agent was that he ( my brother) "should get a visa" (all going well) before the end of the year...so just been riding on that hope....

Welcome back, Yes I would get your brother to ask his agent to send a PLE on his behalf, it could be that he has one but no ready to make contact as they are checking other things, I didn't hear from my CO until I was asked to do medicals.

Tania

Hi Mandy after reading your post i emailed our CO as we applied in 2008 my first child was 9 second 12. We have just recently moved from cat 5 to cat 3. He has told me we have to go by the age they are now so i recon it depends on what CO you get, or we have been in the sytem to long lol. Shame thought i could of saved some money there x

Both these emails are from my agent as I had the same issue as my son was 10 when we lodged and now he is 13 so good news for me, in blue from my agent in purple from my CO

Hi Tania,

I called Health Operations Centre and they said that they don't have a set rule, but that it is up to your case officer. I have emailed the case officer to confirm, but I did read some more on this and it does appear as though it could be time of application age. I will send through confirmation from your case officer as soon as I get it.

Yours sincerely,

Tania,

Here is the confirmation. No X-ray required.

Dear Mr my agent

thank you for your enquiry.

An x-ray is not required for Aiden Holmes.

Regards

Case officer

Visa Processing Officer - Team 4

General Skilled Migration - Adelaide

Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC)

Fax:

Email:

I would ask your agent to confirm this with a case officer.