New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

...I would ask anyone who is 18th March Applicant and the spreadsheet doesn't state this to let Bpremji or me know so we can update the sheet so it gives a true reading) so the only way to predict is to go on past history....

Please update the spreadsheet for me. I received the 18th March letter but the relative cell is blank.

Yes still need to read email they sent, can't read it at work but on website all details there and say we have to be in by 17th Feb 2012!!!

Although your police and medical checkd were finalised on April, why do you have to be in Australia on Feb? Is it possible for someone to stay for some days and after that go back home before moving permanently?

Congratulations!

Guest waitingtogotooz

If the DIAC ate processing some jan/Feb applicants then why don't they update to say so? :(

Anyhow it's tues morn there now so let's hope some of us wake to an email informing of a CO and/or grant

Xxx

Firstly I'd just like to comment on what seems to be a lot of relatively recent applicants moaning about the processing slowing down.

I applied in March this year, the website said at the time 12-18 months (Edit, it may even have been 18-24), Now rightly or wrongly depsite not hearing anything yet (apart from the March 18 email) I'm expecting to have the whole thing done and dusted by Christmas this year, a total of 9 months or so.

This is far quicker than I ever could have imagined, so I suggest people relax and remember what their time estimates were when they first applied, and let the dinosaurs enjoy their day in the sun.

Secondly, for the spreadsheet, I did recieve the 18th March email, so could you please update that, and also the dates in the top row are wrong re the categories, I think it should be pre and post July 2011, not 2010.

If the DIAC ate processing some jan/Feb applicants then why don't they update to say so? :(

Anyhow it's tues morn there now so let's hope some of us wake to an email informing of a CO and/or grant

Xxx

Main reason I think is because they are buying themselves some time, plus some of these are probably 18th March email applicants.

Guest sachinmathias

Hi guys

I am wondering why have only some people received the 18th march mail. On what basis and criteria have the 18 th march mail sent? I am a feb '11 applicant but did not receive the mail, but some applicants after me have received it.

Cheers

Sachin

Guest waitingtogotooz
Firstly I'd just like to comment on what seems to be a lot of relatively recent applicants moaning about the processing slowing down.

I applied in March this year, the website said at the time 12-18 months, Now rightly or wrongly depsite not hearing anything yet (apart from the March 18 email) I'm expecting to have the whole thing done and dusted by Christmas this year, a total of 9 months or so.

This is far quicker than I ever could have imagined, so I suggest people relax and remember what their time estimates were when they first applied, and let the dinosaurs enjoy their day in the sun.

I wouldnt say we are moaning as such, we are just excited, anxious, nervous, mentally challenged and keep hearing so many different things we are just sharing our feelings on here :)

Guest sachinmathias
Are you HR? We are Feb applicants (LR) and received the email in March but no CO yet

I am from HR (from India currently in Malaysia), however I notice even applicant from India have received the famous March 18th mail.

Cheers

Sachin

Although your police and medical checkd were finalised on April, why do you have to be in Australia on Feb? Is it possible for someone to stay for some days and after that go back home before moving permanently?

Congratulations!

Thanks

I don't know why that is and am still looking as to what we need to do. As far as I know we can fly there before 17th Feb, get stamp in passport and then fly. We can then go when ready but will be as soon as house sorted.

I am trying to look on forum for what to do next but haven't found anything yet.

I applied in March this year, the website said at the time 12-18 months (Edit, it may even have been 18-24), Now rightly or wrongly depsite not hearing anything yet (apart from the March 18 email) I'm expecting to have the whole thing done and dusted by Christmas this year, a total of 9 months or so.

Secondly, for the spreadsheet, I did recieve the 18th March email, so could you please update that, and also the dates in the top row are wrong re the categories, I think it should be pre and post July 2011, not 2010.

I have updated the spreadsheet, thanks for the feedback

Thanks

I don't know why that is and am still looking as to what we need to do. As far as I know we can fly there before 17th Feb, get stamp in passport and then fly. We can then go when ready but will be as soon as house sorted.

I am trying to look on forum for what to do next but haven't found anything yet.

Hello :idea:

Yes this is correct, you have to validate before the date specified (17th feb) and then once validated you have 5 years to go to live so gives you time to sell house, etc.

Not sure if it's 5 years after validation or from visa grant so could really just be 4 years if from visa grant date.

Still No blood results this is doing my head in now, I am getting a bit p1553d off.:huh: Fingers crossed for tomorrow though. :frown:Congrats on the police checks good to hear we are talking with upstanding members of the community.:twitcy:

Well what can I say to that :biglaugh: I hope they come back tomorrow for you.

On a different topic can you believe this weather :cool: I am back in my summer clothes and my wardrobe is confused as I have just put the summer stuff away:huh:

Well what can I say to that :biglaugh: I hope they come back tomorrow for you.

On a different topic can you believe this weather :cool: I am back in my summer clothes and my wardrobe is confused as I have just put the summer stuff away:huh:

LoL nice weather and I have offered to do overtime,:realmad: oh well the extra money will buy me some nice weather........:jiggy:

Dear All,

My Agent told me that i have got CO. It has mentioned in My Online Application Status that "23/09/2011 Department has sent E-Mail regarding your application". But My agent told that they didn't receive any email regarding this. Hence, My agent sent an inquiry to the department on 26/09/2011. But they hasn't received reply from DIAC as yet. As I feel my agent is also not playing his role properly. :cry:

My questions are....

Are there any Telephone numbers to Contact DIAC in order to inform them regarding this problem???.

Can my agent inform DIAC over the phone about this problem???

If so, I can force my agent to contact them over the phone and get their response as soon as possible.

Please Please Help me..................... :confused:

Thanks

Samk6

Dear All,

My Agent told me that i have got CO. It has mentioned in My Online Application Status that "23/09/2011 Department has sent E-Mail regarding your application". But My agent told that they didn't receive any email regarding this. Hence, My agent sent an inquiry to the department on 26/09/2011. But they hasn't received reply from DIAC as yet. As I feel my agent is also not playing his role properly. :cry:

My questions are....

Are there any Telephone numbers to Contact DIAC in order to inform them regarding this problem???.

If so, I can force my agent to contact them over the phone and get their response as soon as possible.

Thanks

Samk6

Yep you can call them up

here is contact no. +61 1300 364 613

Dear All,

My questions are....

Thanks

Samk6

Hi Samk6,

I would give it a couple of more days to get a reply back as I don't think CO send reply's within a couple of days and if you still feel your Agent isn't doing his job I would ask for your CO details and inform DIAC that you wish to take over your case, on the front page of this thread their is a link for General Skilled Migration Post-Lodgement Enquiry Form It is a worry if your agent isn't receiving emails on your behalf.

Good luck

Tania