New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Congratulations:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Hi and welcome to this thread hope you don't mind but I have added your details to the front page Tania

Thank you Tania. I hope this new brings cheer to a lot more folks hanging out there. DIAC actually looks to be motoring on quite a bit.

Also great Job in running this thread and helping people out.. :notworthy:

Hi breilly,

I have added your details to the spreadsheet.

Hi Bpremji,

Can you please update my date of medicals..appointment was booked for 30/09/2011 but dr rescheduled it to 17/10/2011 (actually a bit relieved).

Hopefully the next update from DIAC will confirm our decision to frontload medicals. :wacko:

Thanks!

A

Hi Bpremji,

Can you please update my date of medicals..appointment was booked for 30/09/2011 but dr rescheduled it to 17/10/2011 (actually a bit relieved).

Hopefully the next update from DIAC will confirm our decision to frontload medicals. :wacko:

Thanks!

A

Done...

Guest sachinmathias

Hi Tania

I am a newbie to this forum, notice that you maintain a list of all applicants. Please update my details to your spreedsheet.

Name: sachinmathias

Date of Visa application: 16th Feb 2011

Nationality: Indian

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: IT

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): Cat 3

Post-14th July Category: Cat 4

Medicals submitted: Not Yet

Police check submitted: Not Yet

Date CO assigned: Waiting

Date of employment verification (If applicable): NA

Date visa granted: Waiting

Thanks

Sachin

Name:breilly

Date of Visa application:22/06/11

Nationality:british

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Painter trade worker

Visa type:176 family sponsored

Onshore/offshore: offsure

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): cat 3

Post-14th July Category: cat 4

Medicals submitted: no

Police check submitted: no

Date CO assigned: no

Date of employment verification (If applicable): no

Date visa granted: no

Hi Tania loving all the excitement on your thread could you please add us to your list.

Bedelia

Hi Tania

I am a newbie to this forum, notice that you maintain a list of all applicants. Please update my details to your spreedsheet.

Thanks

Sachin

Hi and welcome to this thread I have now added your details to the front page. :biggrin:

Guys if people are in the same cat but applying for different visas's. Will certain visa's get processed quicker than others or go in date of lodgement?

885 Will get their visa faster that is because they are on shore apart from that the rest should be in some kind of order, HR take longer to process than LR this is something to do with checks as I think they are harder to obtain.

Tania

Hi Tania

Thanks

Sachin

Hi Sachin..I have added your details to the spreadsheet

Fingers crossed for everyone this week,:biggrin: Let’s hope the weather in Aus is bad this week :tongue:(that would be cloud cover) so it keeps all them case officers sat at their desks and not basking in the spring sun,:goofy: or maybe we need them to have good weather :cool:so they just put a big tick in a box :idea:Arrrggghhhh now the weather has influence over our visas.:swoon: !!!!!!!!!!Why dam you time to think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goofy::arghh::shocked:

Good luck anyway.

Fingers crossed for everyone this week,:biggrin: Let’s hope the weather in Aus is bad this week :tongue:(that would be cloud cover) so it keeps all them case officers sat at their desks and not basking in the spring sun,:goofy: or maybe we need them to have good weather :cool:so they just put a big tick in a box :idea:Arrrggghhhh now the weather has influence over our visas.:swoon: !!!!!!!!!!Why dam you time to think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goofy::arghh::shocked:

Good luck anyway.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

If we didn't laugh about it all, we just might go:yellow_guy_crazy_ty

Good luck everyone:hug:

Good luck anyway.

I spoke to my cousin this morning who lives in QLD she said the weather is fantastic :sad:

I am soooooooooooo jealous :tongue:

Have you got Martins blood results back yet.

Tania

I spoke to my cousin this morning who lives in QLD she said the weather is fantastic :sad:

I am soooooooooooo jealous :tongue:

Have you got Martins blood results back yet.

Tania

No Not yet I'm hoping Monday or Tuesday, if not we'll be going out of our minds the doc said Friday at the latest but I am hoping they come through as quick as mine did. Then fingers crossed we will be able to make some progress, I will then be able to start fretting about the work evidence again. god wish it would happen soon. :arghh:

But whats another week i feel guilty moaning to you about it as you have been waiting even longer than me.:SLEEP::goofy:

No Not yet I'm hoping Monday or Tuesday, if not we'll be going out of our minds the doc said Friday at the latest but I am hoping they come through as quick as mine did. Then fingers crossed we will be able to make some progress, I will then be able to start fretting about the work evidence again. god wish it would happen soon. :arghh:

But whats another week i feel guilty moaning to you about it as you have been waiting even longer than me.:SLEEP::goofy:

Let me know when you get your results back I can judge for myself then when we will get ours back as we are their this Friday so should give me an idea of how long it takes especially over a weekend, I am only chilled because I still have my house to sell once we hopefully get our visa grant :biggrin: then I will start to stress :arghh: over house.

You are entitled to feel the way you do and I think this forum is the best place to stress go mad cry be happy.............. as we all no what it feels like, I think if I didn't have all :hug: you guys on here I possibly wouldn't of coped as well as I have because no offence to family and friends they really don't understand or get what you are talking about.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. :biggrin:

Tania

Let me know when you get your results back I can judge for myself then when we will get ours back as we are their this Friday so should give me an idea of how long it takes especially over a weekend, I am only chilled because I still have my house to sell once we hopefully get our visa grant :biggrin: then I will start to stress :arghh: over house.

You are entitled to feel the way you do and I think this forum is the best place to stress go mad cry be happy.............. as we all no what it feels like, I think if I didn't have all :hug: you guys on here I possibly wouldn't of coped as well as I have because no offence to family and friends they really don't understand or get what you are talking about.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. :biggrin:

Tania

Thanks Tania,

This place if great and like you say people here understand. My hubby is so laid back he forgets to stress about anything. LOL. I think it will be tuesday we get the bloods cos I had mine on Monday and got them back Tues and finalised wednesday, I think so i'm thinking we will start asking wednesday it was tuesday i remember now. :wacko:

december 10!! that is the update....10 days!!! from mac 10 to slow puck......yikes!!

ooooooooooooooooohhhhhh yes.................... DIAC never fails to disappoint:realmad::realmad::realmad:

Quote from the update page

"Important Information:

New State Migration Plans (SMPs) for some states and territories have been released. Details are available on the relevant state or territory websites.

Due to the implementation of these new SMPs, some existing GSM applications are eligible for Priority Group 3 processing. GSM is currently re-categorising these applications to ensure they are prioritised correctly and affected applicants do not need to contact GSM processing centres regarding this.

As a result this of re-categorising the allocation of Priority Group 4 applications has been reduced for this update period."