New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

I think you are missing the point there are loads of Cat 5's who have SS which is still valid with the applications ... Hairdressers cooks bricklayers etc, who were placed lower due to changes .... they are now back on the lists therefore they will be valid, with there prior given state sponsorship this doesnt have bearing on the new list.

If it is open it means there is more space then they have and need.

All trades & professions are equally important to each other if needed by the state/country.

Yes, but those who have SS from prior to the changes can only proceed if their SS is for WA, and the extra spaces that have been opened by WA are still limited and any applicant from before will have to fill these spaces (Not extra ones). These applications have also probably been ring fenced by DIAC knowing that WA would be changing their lists, therefore I know this offers a little bit of light for some applicants, the large majority I suspect wont be as they more than likely have SS from other states and therefore would have to reapply to WA for sponsorship like any new application though they would be prioritized based on their original lodgement date.

I hope we are not having a debate :biggrin: we are all trying to get a visa!!! to Australia and we all :hug:know how hard things can get and how disappointing things can be, It is really good news that WA have added some of the trades back on the list :jiggy:which is really good news for those who have been stuck in Cat 5 now will move to Cat 3 as I know myself how disappointing it is to be in the bottom Cat as I was in that cat 5 in June now moved to Cat 4, I really don't think it will have a massive effect on Cat 4 yes it will slow down for a while but things will pick up again, we should all support one another and be happy for one another:hug:

Good luck to you all.

Tania

Guest Lori2011
I remember when I first went for my Medicals in Feburary 09 I was worried, scared, paronoid....... when it actually had the medical I was really suprised and disapointed as is was done quick and their was nothing to it, check your urine, blood pressure, your reflex, bloods and couple of other things I exspected a lot more:biggrin:

you will be fine.

Tania

Hi tania, what is the regular procedure for the medicals? Urine, blood check, what else?

Hi tania, what is the regular procedure for the medicals? Urine, blood check, what else?

Medical exam is blood pressure, reflex, ears I think eyes

Adults – Medical exam, urine and blood tests, chest x-ray.

Youngsters 11 – 15 – As above without blood tests.

Children 5 – 11 – Medical exam and urine test only.

Children under 5 – Medical exam only.

X-Ray:

These are the prices for Manchester

All aged 11 years and over £120.00

Children younger than 11 £65.00

Chest x-ray £90.00

HIV blood test £27.00

Hepatitis B £29.00

Hepatitis C £39.00

Courier charge (paper applications) £12 per case or £40 per family (whichever is less)

Online administration (eHealth or EH26 forms) £20.00

I hope we are not having a debate :biggrin: we are all trying to get a visa!!! to Australia and we all :hug:know how hard things can get and how disappointing things can be, It is really good news that WA have added some of the trades back on the list :jiggy:which is really good news for those who have been stuck in Cat 5 now will move to Cat 3 as I know myself how disappointing it is to be in the bottom Cat as I was in that cat 5 in June now moved to Cat 4, I really don't think it will have a massive effect on Cat 4 yes it will slow down for a while but things will pick up again, we should all support one another and be happy for one another:hug:

Good luck to you all.

Tania

More to the point, is anyone doing any work today???

The sun is shining here in London and I can only day dream about being down under and getting that Visa....

The sun is shining here in London and I can only day dream about being down under and getting that Visa....

I have been naughty as I have been up dating this at work :cool: as I don't finish till 2:30pm.

Its overcast here in Yorkshire :sad: as London gets all the best weather :biggrin:

Tania

Medical exam is blood pressure, reflex, ears I think eyes

Adults – Medical exam, urine and blood tests, chest x-ray.

Youngsters 11 – 15 – As above without blood tests.

Children 5 – 11 – Medical exam and urine test only.

Children under 5 – Medical exam only.

X-Ray:

These are the prices for Manchester

All aged 11 years and over £120.00

Children younger than 11 £65.00

Chest x-ray £90.00

HIV blood test £27.00

Hepatitis B £29.00

Hepatitis C £39.00

Courier charge (paper applications) £12 per case or £40 per family (whichever is less)

Online administration (eHealth or EH26 forms) £20.00

A little tip for everyone, When I had my first medical for my onshore student visa in Oz. I went from work in Perth to the medical centre on Williams Street having drunk 3 cups of coffee and saving going to the loo because I knew I had to give a urine sample.

When I gave the sample.....lets just say it was very dark from where Id been holding.

When they tested the urine I unfortunately failed the first and second test. They advised I go and drink plenty of water have a walk and return in an hour.... which I did (5 pints of water, a KFC and large coke). The third test , the urine was clear as can be due to the amount Id drunk....I passed.

Moral of this story..........

Drink plenty of water prior to your medical and dont hold... :eek:

I tried.... honestly, I tried.... just like yesterday... and the day before yesterday... and .... :wub:

A little tip for everyone, When I had my first medical for my onshore student visa in Oz. I went from work in Perth to the medical centre on Williams Street having drunk 3 cups of coffee and saving going to the loo because I knew I had to give a urine sample.

When I gave the sample.....lets just say it was very dark from where Id been holding.

When they tested the urine I unfortunately failed the first and second test. They advised I go and drink plenty of water have a walk and return in an hour.... which I did (5 pints of water, a KFC and large coke). The third test , the urine was clear as can be due to the amount Id drunk....I passed.

Moral of this story..........

Drink plenty of water prior to your medical and dont hold... :eek:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

My apologies, it is a very good tip, seriously

still

ROTFL

Too much banter going on in the office so I hardly did any work today :D

The sun keeps going behind the clouds every few minutes. I so much hate the clouds in the UK as it always feels cold when the sun goes behind them. In other countries one could still enjoy the warm weather even when the sky is overcast.

Oh, and it's gonna rain tonight. And tomorrow. And the day after tomorrow :(

Guest Vzdrul Sharikoff

Hi guys!! How are you doing?

Could anyone of you give me some links:

1. to attach docs

2. to check my current status

The matter is that all these links were in my Favourites but in my laptop. My wife has taken it to her work as she needed it for 2 weeks or so. I have got a new computer and am lacking these links now.

I want to attach one doc.

Thank you in advance.

P.S. By the way, I read on another forum that one guy was allocated with a CO today (e-lodged 20101217, class 175).

Hi guys!! How are you doing?

Could anyone of you give me some links:

1. to attach docs

2. to check my current status

The matter is that all these links were in my Favourites but in my laptop. My wife has taken it to her work as she needed it for 2 weeks or so. I have got a new computer and am lacking these links now.

I want to attach one doc.

Thank you in advance.

P.S. By the way, I read on another forum that one guy was allocated with a CO today (e-lodged 20101217, class 175).

Heres the link to check your visa application...

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa

Not sure about the one to attach docs....

Hi all,

OMG guess I have got my "Must enter no later than date" as my police checks have been uploaded to my application today.:policeman:(guess we must have been good girls and boys):embarrassed:

usless infomation but its a bit of progress, :wacko:

Meds on Monday:shocked::wub::wub:

Then the Wait:err:

I LOVE U DIAC :notworthy:

Guest waitingtogotooz
Hi all,

OMG guess I have got my "Must enter no later than date" as my police checks have been uploaded to my application today.:policeman:(guess we must have been good girls and boys):embarrassed:

How uber exciting for you xx

Guest Vzdrul Sharikoff
Hi all,

Does it mean that you've been granted? :cool:

DCAL, thanks a lot. You've really helped me.:biggrin:

Hi all,

Congrats anlopa....... I hope that work experience evidence passed smoothly.....

How uber exciting for you xx

Does it mean that you've been granted? :cool:

DCAL, thanks a lot. You've really helped me.:biggrin:

No not yet , anlopa has sent her police checks off so that will be the must enter date :wink:

Congrats anlopa....... I hope that work experience evidence passed smoothly.....

Thanks guys Sorry if this caused confusion, But I do get excited at little things

Hi Tania,

Can you please turn me pink!! I just found out we got our case officer on 14th Sep -my agent was away!! We're in team 2 and have 28 days to get everything back to them so I'd better get booking our medicals!!

Thanks,

OrchidD :laugh:

Congratulations to you, that is great news.

Hi Tania,

Can you please turn me pink!! I just found out we got our case officer on 14th Sep -my agent was away!! We're in team 2 and have 28 days to get everything back to them so I'd better get booking our medicals!!

Thanks,

Congratulations I have now turned you pink :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Name:OrchidD

Date of Visa application:12 JAN 2011

Nationality:Irish

High/Low Risk:LR

Trade/profession:Electronic Instruments Trades Worker

Visa type:176 Family sponsored

Onshore/offshore:offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):3

Post-14th July Category:4

Medicals submitted:no

Police check submitted:no

Date CO assigned:14/09/11

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Morning all,

These are the only ones that are left now who applied before 2011 I don't think I have seen them on here for a while, just wondering if any of these have a CO or Visa yet, does anyone know anything.

2009shiraz (shirazeram), Siri, NITHESH, pimb,

2010 Zeeshu,Olar Ioan Horia

Olar Ioan Horia has a CO, but he's been under routine processing for a few months now. I guess that means external checks.

Congratulations I have now turned you pink :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Name:OrchidD

Date of Visa application:12 JAN 2011

Nationality:Irish

High/Low Risk:LR

Trade/profession:Electronic Instruments Trades Worker

Visa type:176 Family sponsored

Onshore/offshore:offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):3

Post-14th July Category:4

Medicals submitted:no

Police check submitted:no

Date CO assigned:14/09/11

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Great news!!!....Congratulations....Looks like they are allocating 2011 applications too...

Hi Tania,

Thanks,

Congratulations, great news!!! :wubclub: