New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Hi guys,

Hope you all dont mind but I have put the everyones details from the first post in an online spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqEBgay7xfFvdEpQS2NMbTItV1o5bTctcE4wa1pVWHc&hl=en_GB#gid=1

Its basically the same information from the first post in a spreadsheet view.

I will try and keep the spreadsheet up to date with information you guys provide in this thread but feel free to update any info yourself.

Hope it helps.....

Hi Bpremji

Unable to get access due to company firewall, will look later at home.

Can you check we are on this list?

Very good work on your last spreadsheet. For some reason the firewall lets me view this and not the lastest spreadsheet!!

Thanks

Hi DCAL,

I went down the list and Im pretty sure I added everyone....I have just been into the sheet and someone had applied a filter to the visa type so it could be that you will need to remove any filters...but apologies if I have missed anyone off...

Jambos, your not on there, feel free to post your details and I'll add you on and Im sure Tania will add your details to the front page...strange you cant access this spreadsheet, its just a second sheet on the original one...

Hi DCAL,

I went down the list and Im pretty sure I added everyone....I have just been into the sheet and someone had applied a filter to the visa type so it could be that you will need to remove any filters...but apologies if I have missed anyone off...

Jambos, your not on there, feel free to post your details and I'll add you on and Im sure Tania will add your details to the front page...strange you cant access this spreadsheet, its just a second sheet on the original one...

Thanks, I can see Ive been added now! Great work! :biggrin:

Hi DCAL,

Name: Debbie Hilton

Date of Visa application: 29/06/2011

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: Low Risk

Trade/profession: Registered Nurse

Visa type:176 Family

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Post-14th July Category:4

Medicals submitted:No

Police check submitted:No

Date CO assigned:No

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted: Not Yet

Tania / BPremji - I would very much appreciate it if you could add my details

Many thanks

Many thanks

Hi Jambos...I have added you on to the spreadsheet

Hi guys,

Hope you all dont mind but I have put the everyones details from the first post in an online spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqEBgay7xfFvdEpQS2NMbTItV1o5bTctcE4wa1pVWHc&hl=en_GB#gid=1

Its basically the same information from the first post in a spreadsheet view.

I will try and keep the spreadsheet up to date with information you guys provide in this thread but feel free to update any info yourself.

Hope it helps.....

Awesome,thank you very much!:notworthy:

A

Hi DCAL,

Good Job premji...its excellent

Brilliant - Thanks alot Bpremji

No Probs...

Ive added another column showing how long each applicant has taken to get a CO....wont mean too much at the moment as the figures are very high due to the backlog but hopefully in a few weeks we should be getting a better idea of how long applications are taking to get a CO...

As you can probably tell, its a SLOW day at work today...

Many thanks

Hi and welcome to this thread I have now added your details to the front page.

Thanks Tania

No Probs...

Ive added another column showing how long each applicant has taken to get a CO....wont mean too much at the moment as the figures are very high due to the backlog but hopefully in a few weeks we should be getting a better idea of how long applications are taking to get a CO...

As you can probably tell, its a SLOW day at work today...

This is really good thanks.

Tania:biggrin:

This is really good thanks.

Tania:biggrin:

Cheers....If anyone can think of any columns that may help, just shout and I will try and get them added on..

Oh...if anyone does update their details on there, can you please update the 'Date Updated' column so we know how upto date your record is....Thanks

Cheers....If anyone can think of any columns that may help, just shout and I will try and get them added on..

Oh...if anyone does update their details on there, can you please update the 'Date Updated' column so we know how upto date your record is....Thanks

Just a suggestion, but the date a CO is appointed (column D) should sit between column K (Police Checks) & column L (Visa Grant Date).

This way its easier to read quickly.

You could also add a column that details if they got the 18th March email as these applicants really dilute the true progressing time as they are being prioritised.

Hi DCAL,

Thank you this is brilliant spreadsheet ;0)

Guest Vzdrul Sharikoff

Bpremji, tell me please where can I find your spreadsheet? Is it always necessary to follow the link you have provided us with? I would also like to share with my details. I gonna fill in Tania's form.:jimlad:

Bpremji, tell me please where can I find your spreadsheet? Is it always necessary to follow the link you have provided us with? I would also like to share with my details. I gonna fill in Tania's form.:jimlad:

Hi...Yes its a Google Online Document so you would need to get to it from the link provided...just save it to your favourites in IE/Chrome/Firefox