New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

hi tania turn me pink i have a case officer yea got such a fright its been 3 yrs and now we get word they looking for proof of address for 2007 till 2008 cant find any thing coz we only moved in to a flat knew we were not staying there so we both only changed our address in 2009 ish so annoying how strict r they???

oh pink pink turn me pink!!!!!!!

Congratulations :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Tania TURN ME PINK, Got a case officer Team 4, Our Daughter is 18 and they have asked proof that she is still dependent, which she well and truly is.........Has anyone else had to send this info, if yes, what did you send?? Iam semding copies of her bank statement and her offer of a course at uni.

Su x

Name:suandianbrown

Date of Visa application:23/12/2009

Nationality:british

High/Low Risk:Low

Trade/profession:Metal Machinist (1st Class)

Visa type:176 (family sponsored)

Onshore/offshore:offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:13/09/11

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

hi tania turn me pink i have a case officer yea got such a fright its been 3 yrs and now we get word they looking for proof of address for 2007 till 2008 cant find any thing coz we only moved in to a flat knew we were not staying there so we both only changed our address in 2009 ish so annoying how strict r they???

Name:Laura Condon

Date of Visa application: september 2008

Nationality: Irish

High/Low Risk: Low

Trade/profession: Fitter

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Off Shore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):5

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted: Yes must redo

Police check submitted: Yes must redo

Date CO assigned:13/09/11

Date visa granted:

I am so pleased for you both I have now turned you both pink.

Tania

Guest Lori2011
All these so far this week have been allocate a CO!!!!

Core, Amer ,Jandleen, Rebekah, Laura Condon, suandianbrown

6 is really good start to the week

Tania

And its only tuesday!!!!!

Hi Anne we have booked our medicals for the 30th September as they were booked up the next 2 weeks, posting my police checks today, I remember when I first went for our medicals last year I was in a panic :wacko::wacko: all kinds of thought went through my head but the doctor they were really good and wasn't sure why I was panicking in the first place, you will be fine

Tania

Hi AND WELCOME TO THIS THREAD i HAVE NOW ADDED YOUR DETAILS TO THE FRONT PAGE.

Tania

Hi and welcome to this thread I have now added your details to the front page ,

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Name: Rebekah

Date of Visa application: July 2010

Nationality: Indian

High/Low Risk: High

Trade/profession: Psychotherapist

Visa type: 475

Onshore/offshore: Off Shore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): 4

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted: expired

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 6th September 2011

Date visa granted:

Tania

a small change i got my CO on 9th September :wink:

I am really excited to see all those getting CO and visa grants.:jiggy:

I never thought I would see this day myself after nearly 3 years waking up through the night being obsessed on checking emails on my phone, checking poms in oz, emailing agent...... I can now finally sleep through the night well you would think :nah: now I cant sleep for other things running through my head and I am still obsessed with poms in oz:biglaugh::wacko:

Tania:wubclub:

A definate great start to the week. :wink:

Has anyone heard of people not being granted a visa and the reasons why??

:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

Please I am so stressed at being asked to provide more details I think that i will be refused.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I am really excited to see all those getting CO and visa grants.:jiggy:

I never thought I would see this day myself after nearly 3 years waking up through the night being obsessed on checking emails on my phone, checking poms in oz, emailing agent...... I can now finally sleep through the night well you would think :nah: now I cant sleep for other things running through my head and I am still obsessed with poms in oz:biglaugh::wacko:

Tania:wubclub:

I was ok before I had a CO now I check emails, POI and online tracking (several times when working on nights)

gonna go over my data package on my phone this month i think.

I think I have OCD. can't wait tilll V day then my family can have me back.

:goofy::wacko::chatterbox:

Tania TURN ME PINK, Got a case officer Team 4, Our Daughter is 18 and they have asked proof that she is still dependent, which she well and truly is.........Has anyone else had to send this info, if yes, what did you send?? Iam semding copies of her bank statement and her offer of a course at uni.

Su x

Congratulations!! :biggrin:

Congratulations, I am losing count of all the CO's, it's great!!!

I was ok before I had a CO now I check emails, POI and online tracking (several times when working on nights)

gonna go over my data package on my phone this month i think.

I think I have OCD. can't wait tilll V day then my family can have me back.

:goofy::wacko::chatterbox:

Ha ha, I often wonder to myself what I will do if we ever do get to go to Aus!! Will just have to stress out over the move instead!!!! :goofy:

I sent my police checks off today. I can't get a day off work till October for our medicals so I'm hoping a booking receipt will be enough for the CO as we will be a few weeks over the 28 day deadline.

We have to travel to Manchester from Newcastle so it will be a long day - checked out Edinburgh but they are even more expensive there!!

Ha ha, I often wonder to myself what I will do if we ever do get to go to Aus!! Will just have to stress out over the move instead!!!! :goofy:

I sent my police checks off today. I can't get a day off work till October for our medicals so I'm hoping a booking receipt will be enough for the CO as we will be a few weeks over the 28 day deadline.

We have to travel to Manchester from Newcastle so it will be a long day - checked out Edinburgh but they are even more expensive there!!

We're in a similar situation, I've booked our meds for 10th October so I sent our CO a begging email yesterday! Just hope its ok!

Hi everyone,

I woke up this morning and my email-checking reflex finally paid off! It's been 12 hours and I keep opening the inbox now and then to see if it's still there. Also I've been grinning like an idiot all day at work, but keeping the news to ourselves until we finish to rearrange everything and get the one-way plane tickets sometime next year.

It's took us more than four years to get to this point, two applications (our first 136 lodged in august 2007 got capped and ceased, after being sent to the last priority queue back in the Evans era), two IELTS (one remarked), a skills assessment re-issue and the whole SMP waiting calvary. After this long, emotional rollercoaster, it feels like being at the top of a mountain, with sanity slowly crawling back into place.

Thanks to the helpful advice and good energy of PiO members, I know I wouldn't have glided through the last visa application without your help and insight.

Here's our details:

Name: Malbec

Date of Visa application: 08/12/2010

Nationality: Mexican

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: Industrial Engineer

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): N/A

Post-14th July Category: (old 3, new 4)

Medicals submitted: April 2011 (got march 18 letter)

Police check submitted: April 2011

Date CO assigned: don't know

Date of employment verification (If applicable): N/A

Date visa granted: 13/09/2011

Guest Lori2011
Hi everyone,

I woke up this morning and my email-checking reflex finally paid off! It's been 12 hours and I keep opening the inbox now and then to see if it's still there. Also I've been grinning like an idiot all day at work, but keeping the news to ourselves until we finish to rearrange everything and get the one-way plane tickets sometime next year.

It's took us more than four years to get to this point, two applications (our first 136 lodged in august 2007 got capped and ceased, after being sent to the last priority queue back in the Evans era), two IELTS (one remarked), a skills assessment re-issue and the whole SMP waiting calvary. After this long, emotional rollercoaster, it feels like being at the top of a mountain, with sanity slowly crawling back into place.

Thanks to the helpful advice and good energy of PiO members, I know I wouldn't have glided through the last visa application without your help and insight.

Here's our details:

Congratulations!!!! great to hear of other latinamericans, it seems we are so few.....Felicidades!!! ahora si a hacer las maletas!!!! que bien!!! where are you heading to???

Hi everyone,

Here's our details:

Congrats Malbec!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent my police checks off the same day, on my letter from the CO it says you have 70 days I was surprised as I know others have only been given a month.

We're in a similar situation, I've booked our meds for 10th October so I sent our CO a begging email yesterday! Just hope its ok!

My CO said that evidence to show that we had booked medicals would be ok so you should be fine.

Tania:biggrin:

Hi everyone,

Here's our details:

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Phew that must be a big relief I thought I had been waiting long after nearly 3 years, good luck with all your plans

Tania