New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest ninetynine
Congratulations to Maritasha, Wallen, Day N Night, Keisha, Bubblybabli, Jenniferoz for your visa Grants. Dredg97, Raheel, placeabo, Leomburu for your CO allocations and hope you get your visa grants soon.

I have updated the google spreadsheet. Please let me know in case I missed someone.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqEBgay7xfFvdEpQS2NMbTItV1o5bTctcE4wa1pVWHc

Hi Sujit, my visa was granted on the 3rd of September last; I posted at the time but it hasn't been updated on the spreadsheet. :-)

• 1 month later...
Guest doniedsilva

Hello All,

I've landed in Melbourne and have started hunting for a job. Beautiful, beautiful city and suburbs. Anyone from in a similar situation as me? We could catch up.....

• 10 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Hello friends. It’s been almost 7 years since we were all in the middle of the madness of visa application processing.

I moved to Brisbane in August 2012 and have been here ever since. All is well and although I miss family and friends I’m glad I made the move.

As I look back on some of the posts on this thread I realise how a group of strangers were brought together in such a wonderful way. I hope you’re all doing great , whether you ended up moving to Australia or not, or if you tried it for a while and it wasn’t for you. Whatever decision you make is always the right decision.

Kind regards,,

Stephen 

• Like 1

Hi everyone....can’t believe it has been 7 years!!!! we also made the move 😊 my husband, son and I have been living on the Gold Coast since March 2013.  We also welcomed another boy in 2014 😱Loving life and feel very lucky to live in a beautiful part of the world....good to hear that you guys are doing well 😊

• Like 3

Ha, ha.  I got notified by email of a reply to this thread all these years later.   We emigrated to the Gold Coast in September 2012.  Still here, living the dream.  Feel quite nostalgic reading through a few of the posts.  It was such an exciting time... watching the Visa movements and the spreadsheet... guessing when your name was going to get called!

• Like 2

How fun hearing from everyone! I stayed in Sydney for 4 years fell in love with and married an Aussie! We then moved to LA 3 years ago and started our family! I think of Australia as home now and we come back at least once a year! I love LA bit would love to bring up my daughter back inn aus! Xx

• Like 2

Wow!!  Hi everyone!  So great to hear to hear the updates from you all.  We made the move in Oct 2012 to Melbourne and became Aus citizens last year.  We're in Wheelershill with our four kids - 17, 15, 12 + 9. 

There have been ups and downs through it all but we're still here.  Difficult to be so far from family at times - I lost both my parents within 2 months over Christmas.  But we have built a great network and community here and both working happily.  I'm a ft primary teacher and hubby is a construction site manager.  We've been lucky and it's hard to imagine not having made the move.  Our youngest was 2 when we came so shes full on Aussie now!  

Hope it's worked out for you all, 

Ange

• Like 2