New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest doniedsilva

Checked the allocation dates on the DIAC website today.

They're processing applications lodged on 23rd Jan. Looks like they have slowed down.

How many of us here waiting for case officers?

Guest jaycris

got word from Australia Post that my PCC has been received... now just waiting for medical referral results - apparently this one might take some time... =(

Hi, My online Application Status shows the below status, does this mean my medical is complete or will it be referred. I would like to know if the word "Further" means that its going to be referred ? Also, the document checklist still shows Form 160 and 26 as required.

[TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] 26/07/2012

[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] Health requirements finalised [/TD]

[TD=width: 10%] [/TD]

[TD=width: 15%] Message [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] Further medical results received [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] HIV blood test received [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 4]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Guest ninetynine
There's a slight change to my online status... Medical now says referred instead of received.

Would anyone know if this means all the rest of the requirements have been met since they are processing the medical results?

I am not sure with my other requirements since I cannot see their status (this happens when you e-mail the documents instead of uploading)

Mine said the same jaycris... and then I got this e-mail on July 24th...

"Thank you for your email. The penal clearances have been recorded. I can see that medicals were completed but we are still waiting for them to be claeared by the Medical Officer. Not unusual for that to take 4-6 weeks. We have an alert on them so the computer will check every day and let me know when they are in."

Guest jaycris

I think it depends on what will show on your medical results...? Mine said received for a few days then it turned to referred.

Because you have further medicals... you most likely will be referred... I THINK.

Guest jaycris
Mine said the same jaycris... and then I got this e-mail on July 24th...

"Thank you for your email. The penal clearances have been recorded. I can see that medicals were completed but we are still waiting for them to be claeared by the Medical Officer. Not unusual for that to take 4-6 weeks. We have an alert on them so the computer will check every day and let me know when they are in."

wow... 4-6 weeks huh... I did not receive any e-mails though... I think your CO is better than mine... A lot of the spade work I had to do myself... followed up with Sing Post then Aust Post for my other PCC and just found out today that it was received already, this, after my CO said that the PCC was not received yet. I give it the benefit of the doubt. DIAC may have received it but it hasn't found its way to my CO's desk.

How long has your medicals been referred? I am contemplating as to when I should write my CO again.

Finalised by Medical officer so it is complete/end. CO will change it (Form160/26) to met anytime.

By the way, I got my grant yesterday!

Since a long I was followed this thread coz once DIAC que(d) us behind cat-4.

Cheers

Hi, My online Application Status shows the below status, does this mean my medical is complete or will it be referred. I would like to know if the word "Further" means that its going to be referred ? Also, the document checklist still shows Form 160 and 26 as required.

[TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] 26/07/2012[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] Health requirements finalised[/TD]

[TD=width: 10%][/TD]

[TD=width: 15%] Message[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%] Further medical results received[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%] HIV blood test received[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 4][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Edited by aituhin

Guest bubblybabli

Sujit

Your medicals are finalised. Nothing more needed. Just wait for "THE" email :)

Edited by bubblybabli

I have created my EOI even if I have already lodged my application before the 1st of July, today I received a message, just 100 invitations for the first round through skill select.

It means that these new applicants, even if they will have priority in CAT 4 against us, probably they are too few to actually impact on the CO allocation process.

Maybe I'm too optimistic, but they shouldn't delay, at least in August, the CO allocation for 175ers.

Crossing fingers to have a CO soon for us all!

Guest wallen

Great thread lots of usefull info and I love the spreadsheet.

My timeline so it can be added:

175 Submitted 14-6-12

Meds Submitted: 30-7-12

PCC waiting for it back.

Havn't been assinged CO yet but my agent recommended doing the Meds and PCC because of quick processing times.

Eventhough I was expecting to wait a year knowing that people who submitted around the same time as me are getting COs and i havn't got one is killing me!

Thanks to everyone who put this together

Edited by wallen

I have created my EOI even if I have already lodged my application before the 1st of July, today I received a message, just 100 invitations for the first round through skill select.

It means that these new applicants, even if they will have priority in CAT 4 against us, probably they are too few to actually impact on the CO allocation process.

Maybe I'm too optimistic, but they shouldn't delay, at least in August, the CO allocation for 175ers.

Crossing fingers to have a CO soon for us all!

That's def positive news! I haven't heard anything, check my phone for emails everyday with blurry eyes at 6am. I'm in no rush but the anticipation is taking over me!