New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest vickyh76

Name: vickyh76 Destination: Brisbane Date of Visa application: 05/01/2012 Nationality: British High / Low Risk: LR Trade / Profession: care support worker Visa Type: 300 prospective marrige Onshore / Offshore: Offshore Priority Processing Group (Category): Date Medicals submitted: Date Police check submitted: 05/01/2012 Date CO assigned: 16/01/2012 Date of employment verification (If applicable): Date visa granted:

hi just wanted to let you know that my visa was accepted on the 3rd of july, we have our flights booked for the 13th aug...so excited!!!!! good luck to everyone thats waiting x

Guest jaycris

Congrats!

For me... my Singapore COC is still pending... can't believe how slow processing of that document is... decided to do the medicals without DIAC requesting it... so everything is on a wait and see...

Anyone any news? Even Group 4 is on hold?

It shouldn't be the case, until Aug 11th no new application for 190 visa will be lodged and 189 visa invitations will be submitted only in early August.

Even if many people applied before Jul 1st, there will not be many applications lodged in July...

Edited by dredg97

Hi All,

I have updated the google spreadsheet with the latest status. Please check the link below and let me know if I missed someone.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqEBgay7xfFvdEpQS2NMbTItV1o5bTctcE4wa1pVWHc

I again apologize for the first post. I am working on fixing the formatting on it.

My status : The only thing that is complete is my Form 80 submission.

Did my medicals on 02/07/2012 but the place I went to doesn't have the e-upload option ( and I am in USA, look at the list on how many facilities have that option). So I am just sitting here hoping they have already sent it out. I have couple of questions to people who have done their medical tests from an institution that doesn't have the e-upload option.

1. How many days typically it took for the medicals to get updated on the website from the date you took the medicals ?

2. The institution, where I had my medicals done, said that they are going to ship my results to an office in Sydney. My application is handled by the Adelaide GSM office. Did you get a similar response Or are the people in the medical center misinformed ?

Edited by Sujit

Guest peterm2

ad 1)dont know yet since mine were sent via post just two days ago. but ask the place where you did your medicals about a tracking number!

ad 2)if it is a 175 it should go to adelaide center unless stated oterhwise on your medicals form provided by DIAC: http://www.immi.gov.au/gateways/panel_doctors/conducting_medicals/where_to_send_australian_visa_medical_results/ and http://www.immi.gov.au/gateways/panel_doctors/conducting_medicals/where_to_send_australian_visa_medical_results/table/ respectively

hth

Guest irisheyesaresmiling

hey there everyone. My online status was still showing that several documents were outstanding even though everything including medicals & Police checks had been uploaded. I know this is common place but I decided to email my CO just to see if I would get a response and gain some idea when I may receive a grant.

I woke this morning and had 2 emails from DIAC. One apologising as some sort of technical error resulted in my CO seeing that documents were still outstanding and that was the reason for the delay. The 2nd was my visa grant letter !!. I am so relieved and happy to have this process over with. Thanks to everyone on here for all your support couldn't have got through it without you.

I guess now the planning really starts !.

Guest jaycris

Congratulations!!!!

For me, just saw that my medical results have been received and found out that my Singapore COC was sent out to DIAC yesterday! Hopefully, I get some news by next week!

hey there everyone. My online status was still showing that several documents were outstanding even though everything including medicals & Police checks had been uploaded. I know this is common place but I decided to email my CO just to see if I would get a response and gain some idea when I may receive a grant.

I woke this morning and had 2 emails from DIAC. One apologising as some sort of technical error resulted in my CO seeing that documents were still outstanding and that was the reason for the delay. The 2nd was my visa grant letter !!. I am so relieved and happy to have this process over with. Thanks to everyone on here for all your support couldn't have got through it without you.

I guess now the planning really starts !.

Hi! Irishe, congrads , btw under which subclass did you apply and what was the date you applied

Hi All,

1. How many days typically it took for the medicals to get updated on the website from the date you took the medicals ?

2. The institution, where I had my medicals done, said that they are going to ship my results to an office in Sydney. My application is handled by the Adelaide GSM office. Did you get a similar response Or are the people in the medical center misinformed ?

1) We had to get medicals done for my step-daughter (non-migrating dependent) and they were paper based. Annoyingly, the panel doctor took a week to post them off, and they then took a week to be received!

As she is non-migrating dependent, she is not listed on our application and therefore we can't see if Medicals are in process at all. Our CO said that paper based ones tend to take a couple of weeks to be finalised once received by HOC. (about to post a thread to hear of people's experience with this and actual time lines)

2) Sydney is correct. We are also 175, being processed in Adelaide, but medical results are posted directly to HOC in Sydney.

Guest irisheyesaresmiling
Hi! Irishe, congrads , btw under which subclass did you apply and what was the date you applied

Thanks. 175 visa cat 4 and applied 8-5-12. Co on 12-6-12.

Leomburu, congratulations on submitting your 175 in time & good luck for the next few months. Our milestones are very similar in this process except you've gone with Management Accountant and I with Accountant (General) so will be interesting to see how far apart we are in the next stages of our applications. Been reading some of the new SkillSelect threads and EOI threads and two things spring to mind - 1. a lot of people are quite stressed about the unknown and 2. there are a few accountant haters out there! Don't know what the deal is to be honest, I know loads of accountants and we're all lovely :)

Hey AlloVera, sorry for the late reply, all this visa work had taken over my life and needed to take a break!

Our timelines are very close... I was not enjoying the thought of missing the deadline, but you were right behind me! Having had a look through the spreadsheet there aren't many management accountants on the list, hope it doesn't cause me any issues. And I know what you mean - there is no love for the accountants, I'm not sure what we did wrong!

What are your plans for when you get through?

Fingers crossed the CO's start getting allocated again soon....

Guest yohan

Hi People,

After a long pause I resumed the processing of my application today. Now we have a cute baby boy and today I sent all his documents to the CO and our medicals will be done during the next week. I guess I have to do lot of catching up as a 2011 applicant. :wink:

I'll keep you updated with my status.

Yohan

Hi People,

After a long pause I resumed the processing of my application today. Now we have a cute baby boy and today I sent all his documents to the CO and our medicals will be done during the next week. I guess I have to do lot of catching up as a 2011 applicant. :wink:

I'll keep you updated with my status.

Yohan

Congratulations and all the best with you application!

WAHOO!!! Just got the pre-grant email!! Now just need to go offshore (we are currently in Aus on a 457) to get the visa formally stamped in the passport!

So relieved! 457 has been great but knowing you have PR independently just gives me a much better feeling of security and longevity!

Now to plan a nice holiday to Bali / Fiji in October....might as well do it in style! :o)

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Have any 175 applicants been allocated a CO since the 1 July ?

From what I can see, any movement taking place are people who got their CO before skillselect started.

I hope I'm wrong !

I have been wondering the same thing, I really hope we don't get forgotten about, it feels like that at the moment doesn't it. I am hoping that we will all get a CO before 11th aug when the new invitees can lodge their application.

Guest ivbel

Hi all! Just dropped in to let you know that I've recently been granted a visa!!! Took me quite a long time to get my PCC. Good luck to all of you! Cheers!

Have any 175 applicants been allocated a CO since the 1 July ?

From what I can see, any movement taking place are people who got their CO before skillselect started.

I hope I'm wrong !

Some have by the looks of it. mj&db above had applied on the 06/09 and gotten a case officer on the 23/07. My application went in on the 27/06. Fingers crossed that it gets picked up soon.

@mj&db : Congrats!!! I cant imagine how you guys must be feeling. Yay for you!!

Some have by the looks of it. mj&db above had applied on the 06/09 and gotten a case officer on the 23/07. My application went in on the 27/06. Fingers crossed that it gets picked up soon.

@mj&db : Congrats!!! I cant imagine how you guys must be feeling. Yay for you!!

Thanks! We feel very good!

We actually applied on the 3rd May, our case officer was the 9th June.....we got the visa through yesterday. So just under 3 months.

Guest jaycris

There's a slight change to my online status... Medical now says referred instead of received.

Would anyone know if this means all the rest of the requirements have been met since they are processing the medical results?

I am not sure with my other requirements since I cannot see their status (this happens when you e-mail the documents instead of uploading)

There's a slight change to my online status... Medical now says referred instead of received.

Would anyone know if this means all the rest of the requirements have been met since they are processing the medical results?

I am not sure with my other requirements since I cannot see their status (this happens when you e-mail the documents instead of uploading)

Mine changed today as well. Medicals were done a week ago.