Processing Priority Group (Category):4

Date Medicals submitted:

Date Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Edited by Raelm

Hi,

Is there anything to do after receiving the grant notification?

I mean, there is the first entry within one year, but beside that?

Nope, just get yourself to Aus by the date specified.

If your circumstances change in the meantime then notify DIAC of the change. (e.g. New Passport, new family member etc.)

My credit card has been charged by DIAC in the night, that means my Migration Agent has lodged my application! :wink:

I am proud to join this thread...and I've already started to cross everything!

Name: dredg97

Destination:

Date of Visa application: 26/06/12

Nationality: Italian

High / Low Risk: LR

Trade / Profession: OH&S Advisor

Visa Type: 175

Onshore / Offshore: offshore

Processing Priority Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted:

Date Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Name: polshy83

Destination: Perth

Date of visa application: 11/06/2012

Nationality: British

High/low risk: LR

Trade/Profesion: Sheet metal worker/metal fabricator

Visa Type: 175

Onshore/Offshore: Offshore

Processing priority group: Not really sure

Date medicals submitted:booked for 04/09/2012

Date police checks submitted:

Date CO assigned:13/08/2012

Date of employment verification (if applicable):

Date visa granted:

Please add me to the speadsheet,

Cheers

Paul

Edited by polshy83

Guest kingyws

Hi, guys

My visa has been granted. But I was told to get my visa evidenced in my passport.I am just wondering whether I can do it in any Austalia embassy or I have to go to the nearest embassy.

Thanks

Hi All,

Welcome to the new members of the forum ... and Congratulations to the ones who are moving on with the application.

I've turned pink tonight ... Lot of Questions / queries .... I need to get my head together and figure out what and when and how and why .... boy its gonna be a long long night ....

wish me luck and wish you all the same . I've updated the main post & sheet ... teehee :biggrin:

:)

Edited by Sujit

Wow, the last 48 hours or so I have gone from jubilant about the CO assignment to sheer Panic disorder. Help me out here folks.

Employment verification:

I have been asked to provide pay slips , bank details and tax information relating to my employment time period for the past 5 years. I have the experience letters from all my employers and tax documents for the past 6 years which I have uploaded to the application. Unfortunately I never kept my pay slips in order. Will my tax document and experience letter count as valid employment references. Unfortunately, in all the companies I worked in the HR is the only department or person who can give out letters of experience on official letterhead.

Skills assessment : I did get a positive skills assessment from ACS, which I had uploaded to my Application before filing it. The document checklist however shows it as Required . What should I do , reuoad the document or should I notify my CO that I have already uploaded it. Will they consider it as rude that I am pointing it out ?

I sent them an email about the employment references, the skills assessment thing I noticed only today. What is the typical turnaround time for the CO to respond. The automated email says 7 days , unfortunately that takes 10 days off my 28 days quota. Should I call them and ask about the above or wait it out?

Someone please say " it's ok Sujit , calm down , this is normal "

Edited by Sujit

Guest irisheyesaresmiling
Wow, the last 48 hours or so I have gone from jubilant about the CO assignment to sheer Panic disorder. Help me out here folks.

Employment verification:

I have been asked to provide pay slips , bank details and tax information relating to my employment time period for the past 5 years. I have the experience letters from all my employers and tax documents for the past 6 years which I have uploaded to the application. Unfortunately I never kept my pay slips in order. Will my tax document and experience letter count as valid employment references. Unfortunately, in all the companies I worked in the HR is the only department or person who can give out letters of experience on official letterhead.

Skills assessment : I did get a positive skills assessment from ACS, which I had uploaded to my Application before filing it. The document checklist however shows it as Required . What should I do , reuoad the document or should I notify my CO that I have already uploaded it. Will they consider it as rude that I am pointing it out ?

I sent them an email about the employment references, the skills assessment thing I noticed only today. What is the typical turnaround time for the CO to respond. The automated email says 7 days , unfortunately that takes 10 days off my 28 days quota. Should I call them and ask about the above or wait it out?

Someone please say " it's ok Sujit , calm down , this is normal "

Hey Sujit.....calm down!. I would ignore the document checklist as this rarely gets updated. No need to point out to CO. I would concentrate on exactly what the CO requested in the email.

Nothing you can do if you dont have payslips. You will just have to tell the CO you cant get this. I would say your P60's and employment references should do but I would get your bank to print out statement for as far back as they can to show payments from the companies you were employed by.

Thanks irisheyes , my bank only keeps records for 18 months. For every statement prior to that it asks for USD 8 per statement. I am ready to spend that kind of money for that but I am not sure if they will be able to provide that . Should I discuss this with my CO before getting the records? I use my plastic card for everything, never been a cash kinda person. So this means a loooong bank statement.

Edited by Sujit