New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Congratulations!! Enjoy the celebrations :laugh:

Now who is left from the June appplications.................................ah yes Bloomberg. Please give Bloomberg a VISA GRANT I need to stop coming on here!! The big bad wolf is in what else can we do?????

Sigh! I don't think I will rest until Bloomberg has their Visa! I'm beginning to feel as if I don't have mine and I'm waiting alongside Bloomy! :embarrassed:

you guyyyyyyyyys! :wubclub: :wubclub: :wubclub:

although I'm gutted cause of the long wait, you keep me sane.. Jambos, I hope that from tomorrow you won't have to come here.. :wink:

Ciscoranger's approval gave me hope, maybe DIAC is approving applications from all of us who they obviously forgot.. if not, I think this is our scenario:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTWGgKnUOQiNXYP4P8uJ8Sn2bJ_KvqGS8hRicFeqdALgu9yPLa

Guest kingyws

Hi guys,

I am new to the forum.I am currently in the process of 175. My CO has asked for Meds, PCC and form 80. But the online status of the skill assessment is still showing requested. My CO did not ask for it. I feel so confused. Can sb give me some advice?

Thanks

Well we're finally in the waiting room! All docs, meds, pccs have been marked as met. Sooo relieved especially as my OH has a flagged occupation. Be another restless night waiting, but hey ho nearly there!

Good luck Bloomberg, hope they contact you very, very soon x

Guys,

Finally....The moment has come.....with a bottle of Moet & Chandon sitting and smiling right in front of me...i hereby declare that i became PURPLE this morning at exactly 5am. Thank you everybody for your immense support......i hope to meet some of you guys in OZ face to face.....Thanks Yu all......

175 Application filed: JUne 27, 2011

Case Officer assigned: March 13, 2012 .... I thot that was quite some wait to get the case officer.....

Visa issued: June 13, 2012............Three months of sweating and refreshing DIAC site......

Its time to sit down, think straight and take the plunge deep down under.................

Cheers

Congrats Mate!

Hi guys,

I am new to the forum.I am currently in the process of 175. My CO has asked for Meds, PCC and form 80. But the online status of the skill assessment is still showing requested. My CO did not ask for it. I feel so confused. Can sb give me some advice?

Thanks

If your CO did not ask for it, i reckon it is safe to assume that he/she does not require it anymore (i assume you submitted it in the first place).

Status(es) on the online tracking thing tend not to always be updated. mine still say required and i got my visa already. So just go ahead and provide what the CO has asked for. they usually ask for what they need to see. Good luck!

Guest kingyws

Hi, oppyddrum,

Thank you for your reply.

As per CO request, I have submitted my PCC and my meds has been finalised. Today, in the document checlists, the status for my meds, PCC and form 80 have been changed to MET. Does that mean it is very close? So how long will it take to get the visa?

Thanks

Hi, oppyddrum,

Thank you for your reply.

As per CO request, I have submitted my PCC and my meds has been finalised. Today, in the document checlists, the status for my meds, PCC and form 80 have been changed to MET. Does that mean it is very close? So how long will it take to get the visa?

Thanks

I am sorry, i cannot answer those questions as that is something only DIAC (your CO) determines.

Good luck!

Guest bubblybabli

Hi,

I lodged my application on 15th May. My medicals are refered now :(

However, my application status also shows "Application Being Processed Further".

Any thoughts ?

Regards,

Bubblybabli

Congratulations, Craigdon, Heidim and ERIKinSA

Great to see the movement at DIAC. Got to clear the backlog before end of the month, and the start of the new system, I expect.

Celebrate! And good luck for your new lives down under!

PatrickW

Hi,

I lodged my application on 15th May. My medicals are refered now :(

However, my application status also shows "Application Being Processed Further".

Any thoughts ?

Regards,

Bubblybabli

Hi there, I see you applied for the 175 visa on the 15th of May? Could you please tell me when your CO was assigned? Thanks! :)

Btw, where is this spreadsheet that everyone is referring to?

Applied today

Name: Flex

Destination: Don't know yet

Date of Visa application: 15 Jun 2012

Nationality: South African

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: Developer Programmer

Visa Type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Medicals submitted: Not yet

Police check submitted: Not yet

Date CO assigned: Not yet

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Edited by Flex

Hi Flex!

Great to see another South African apply! And congrats for getting your application in before the big change.

The link to the spreadsheet is on the first post of this thread, and also here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqEBgay7xfFvdEpQS2NMbTItV1o5bTctcE4wa1pVWHc&hl=en_GB#gid=1

The spreadsheet hasn't been updated in about a month, though, which is pretty sad.

If there's anyone willing and able to update the spreadsheet, please try and get in touch with Florentinustay, who is supposed to be updating it - and you'll be given access to edit the spreadsheet.

Cheers

PatrickW

Thanks Patrick

Looking back I should have applied in March already but I was wasting my time waiting for VIC state sponsorship, could have had my visa already. Oh well, at the rate they are going now it won't be too long :)

Edited by Flex

We got our CO assigned yesterday - 2 days after Meds were finalised. I went ahead with Meds and requesting PCC based on the time frames that were being posted - a calculated risk as far as I was concerned. And hey presto, appears to have paid off with a CO assigned just 2 days after Meds were finalised.

We do have some work to do yet and have some info requested by the CO and some translation of documents to arrange, but I much prefer to be actively working on this than just sitting around waiting for a CO, so chuffed to bits!

Guest bubblybabli

Hi Flex !

I havent got a CO yet ! I front loaded my medicals just to ensure all is in place when I have a CO assigned. I have uploaded my Indian PCC too. Waiting for the Australian PCC.

The next step is for the medicals to be finalized ! Fingers crossed :)

Thanks

Guest peterm2

I dont want to publish more details but just to let you know, the speed DIAC processing is currently really fast. I am from a low risk country but got my CO assigned and medicals/ppc asked for after 15 calender days (175) - WOAH!