New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Ninetynine/SMShoiab/DayNnite/RNH- Just wondering have any of you had any update on a CO . I find myself rooting for the guys above me on the list so it will soon be my turn!!. Just thought you might not have updated your status's recently. If so please do let eveyone further own the list sleep a little better. The speed of CO apointment these days seem lightning fast. How are you guys holding up??:wacko:

No updates on my app yet!!

Still in the queue.

Guest ninetynine

My case officer was appointed on the 1st of June, I posted it here but it doesn't seem to have been updated yet.... sorting my meds and police checks now

Guest ninetynine
Ninetynine/SMShoiab/DayNnite/RNH- Just wondering have any of you had any update on a CO . I find myself rooting for the guys above me on the list so it will soon be my turn!!. Just thought you might not have updated your status's recently. If so please do let eveyone further own the list sleep a little better. The speed of CO apointment these days seem lightning fast. How are you guys holding up??:wacko:

My case officer was appointed on the 1st of June, I posted it here but I don't seem to have been updated (to pink) yet. Getting my meds and police check sorted now..............

@Bloomberg: have you emailed or called DIAC to ask them "What the hell are you guys doing with my application?" that might trigger things. it could be a complete oversight. i think you have done enough waiting in my opinion.

Our agent contacted them on May 25th, they told him that they will put a note on our application cause we're concerned why it is taking so long.. no movement so far.. don't know what else to do but wait..

:cry::cry::cry: any ideas?

Guest irisheyesaresmiling

hi all just an update i woke this morning to find an email from a case officer requesting meds and police certs. I heard my I phone beep in the middle of the night and had a good feeling and strangely enough it turned out to be what i was waiting for!. So unexpected though as i am only waiting 5 weeks!!.

Just a bit of advice from all you more experienced out there, as they only requested the meds and police checks i assume all other criteria are matched?. No form 80 required or 1221 etc.?. i hope so anyway. :wink:

I have been quoted £270 p/p in knightsbridge for Meds and £200 in Maidenhead. Police certs are in the post already. Just wondering also how does "time of month affect the meds" or does it affect it at all?. I read something somewhere that it may do?. Applies to my other half not me, THANK GOD!.

hi all just an update i woke this morning to find an email from a case officer requesting meds and police certs. I heard my I phone beep in the middle of the night and had a good feeling and strangely enough it turned out to be what i was waiting for!. So unexpected though as i am only waiting 5 weeks!!.

Just a bit of advice from all you more experienced out there, as they only requested the meds and police checks i assume all other criteria are matched?. No form 80 required or 1221 etc.?. i hope so anyway. :wink:

I have been quoted £270 p/p in knightsbridge for Meds and £200 in Maidenhead. Police certs are in the post already. Just wondering also how does "time of month affect the meds" or does it affect it at all?. I read something somewhere that it may do?. Applies to my other half not me, THANK GOD!.

Congrats on getting a CO - very quick time too

I was only requested to get meds and pcc done too - no mention of anything else. I would assume your CO doesn't request any further information

'time of the month' would affect the medical for the urine test as they test for protein, glucose and blood in the sample.

There is a big difference in quotes there. Just my advice is to make sure that the hospital can do all the tests including the chest x-ray on the same day. Also make sure they are able to use the ehealth system so that they upload your results using your TRN number rather then you having to post the report to Oz.

Good luck

Edited by Jit7

Just speaking from experience, Went to Knightsbridge Dr last Wed for our Meds. If u choose them try & see the Irish doc cos the English one loves to rattle on about himself and takes forever! He examined my daughter & me, my Oh & son saw the Irish doc. I had to call them this morn because he failed to sign our results to confirm alls ok with them yet my Oh & son had all their docs marked as received and met on the DIAC last Friday! good luck x

Guest irisheyesaresmiling

• Just speaking from experience, Went to Knightsbridge Dr last Wed for our Meds. If u choose them try & see the Irish doc cos the English one loves to rattle on about himself and takes forever! He examined my daughter & me, my Oh & son saw the Irish doc. I had to call them this morn because he failed to sign our results to confirm alls ok with them yet my Oh & son had all their docs marked as received and met on the DIAC last Friday! good luck x

cheers for the advice. I spoke to an Irish receptionist today on the phone she was very nice. but might go with maidenhead as £140 is a nice chunk of money. Just wondering do i need to bring the forms generated on line and listed after you lodge an application?. or is all that superceeded by the online e health system.:huh:

That's the other thing! The receptionist told us to print off the forms and bring them with us......they didn't even look at them. I wasted more money on extra photographs and time wasting filling in the forms! When we arrived they took a photo of each of us and checked our passports. But check first In case Maidenhead is different.

cheers for the advice. I spoke to an Irish receptionist today on the phone she was very nice. but might go with maidenhead as £140 is a nice chunk of money. Just wondering do i need to bring the forms generated on line and listed after you lodge an application?. or is all that superceeded by the online e health system.:huh:

Yes, definitely take your from generated online with your TRN, and fill your part already. there are parts you have to fill in the presence of the doctor. but fill everything else. it cant hurt.

Good news. The Case Officer yesterday confirmed we have met the pass mark (we were panicking the 4yrs of experience before he did an NVQ wouldn't be counted) and have been requested to get health and police checks sorted. Booked in for the health check Saturday, Aus police checks being sent off today and UK next week (when my hubby is back home and can get someone that has known us for 2yrs to sign them!).

Fingers crossed we can get it all approved in time for our trip to NZ at the end of Aug! :o)

we hope, too. thank you for your support Poeribbo! :cute:

I support you too, bloomberg! I just came back from a small holiday and was surprised to see that you haven't been granted your visa yet. It's true, your patience is admirable, but it's time to release the big bad Jambos wolf!! That always works lol

Guest guest67442
awesome congrats. the adventure starts now!

Big thanks to everyone on this forum, it's been an invaluable source of information, encouragement and support.

Enjoyed a bottle of champers last night. Still can't quite believe it!

I support you too, bloomberg! I just came back from a small holiday and was surprised to see that you haven't been granted your visa yet. It's true, your patience is admirable, but it's time to release the big bad Jambos wolf!! That always works lol

Hi mate,

thank you for your support, it means a lot to us. I'm not sure if I'm patient or gutted.. Just don't know what else to do but wait.. :frown:

Guys,

Finally....The moment has come.....with a bottle of Moet & Chandon sitting and smiling right in front of me...i hereby declare that i became PURPLE this morning at exactly 5am. Thank you everybody for your immense support......i hope to meet some of you guys in OZ face to face.....Thanks Yu all......

175 Application filed: JUne 27, 2011

Case Officer assigned: March 13, 2012 .... I thot that was quite some wait to get the case officer.....

Visa issued: June 13, 2012............Three months of sweating and refreshing DIAC site......

Its time to sit down, think straight and take the plunge deep down under.................

Cheers

Guys,

Finally....The moment has come.....with a bottle of Moet & Chandon sitting and smiling right in front of me...i hereby declare that i became PURPLE this morning at exactly 5am. Thank you everybody for your immense support......i hope to meet some of you guys in OZ face to face.....Thanks Yu all......

Case Officer assigned: March 13, 2012 .... I thot that was quite some wait to get the case officer.....

Visa issued: June 13, 2012............Three months of sweating and refreshing DIAC site......

Its time to sit down, think straight and take the plunge deep down under.................

Cheers

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS68aC3Is53HrTCRkTYWLXG7wlA9xTk1JWYsXg7HExAYAfRolIf

Congrats mate! And may I say - FINALLY! You give me hope that we might be next..

Enjoy celebrations and good luck with your new life down under!!

Guys,

Cheers

Congratulations!! Enjoy the celebrations :laugh:

Now who is left from the June appplications.................................ah yes Bloomberg. Please give Bloomberg a VISA GRANT I need to stop coming on here!! The big bad wolf is in what else can we do?????