New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Well mates, looks like it's my turn to liven up this thread :wink:

I just received my grant.

Just wanted to thank you guys for all of your support,and I wish for those of you who are waiting a speedy grant! Also, this board is an amazing source of wealth - thank you so much again!!

By the way, my medicals were finalised on 28 May, and a day later today, I received my grant. :biggrin::biggrin:

Congrats Sol2Oz... i like how you calmly delivered the news... lol!

Hope you have a great time in Oz.

Congratulations....

Have your grant mail reached inbox at 1:11am....!?!

Enjoy

Just wanted to thank you guys for all of your support,and I wish for those of you who are waiting a speedy grant! Also, this board is an amazing source of wealth - thank you so much again!!

By the way, my medicals were finalised on 28 May, and a day later today, I received my grant. :biggrin::biggrin:

Many Congratulation :)

Congratulations Sol2Oz, enjoy partying and best of luck!! images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROCHyPhYBJZEhoStHsyza5y3QGVGg7wyMxcxWhSWOZHYNdnz5D

Congrats Sol2Oz!!! Great news, and best of luck for the future!! :wink:

YAY!!!!

Congratulations Sol2Oz - after such a long wait getting a case officer you deserved a speedy grant!

Enjoy the celebrations

Who is looking after the google document now?

Please can my details be amended. We had our medicals on 23rd May and the hospital have signed everything off today and loaded details onto our case (however they do that)

I'm still waiting for the police certificates but I've been away for 2 days so I'm hoping they are waiting for me at home

Omg we've got our visa!!

Can't believe it, so happy:laugh:

Congratulations have a great day!!!:biglaugh:

Things are really hotting up on here. Congrats to all those who have been granted their visa's in the past few days. Just checked my email when I got in from work and I have a lovely email from a newly assigned CO asking me to submit medicals and police checks.

Only applied at end of March and although I've seen others turning pink I wasn't expecting anything for a while yet. Gotta get the medical sorted and police checks sorted tomorrow then. :)

Things are really hotting up on here. Congrats to all those who have been granted their visa's in the past few days. Just checked my email when I got in from work and I have a lovely email from a newly assigned CO asking me to submit medicals and police checks.

Only applied at end of March and although I've seen others turning pink I wasn't expecting anything for a while yet. Gotta get the medical sorted and police checks sorted tomorrow then. :)

This is so awesome! oh, now we all have to cheer and send good vibes to tt8617606fltt.gif Your grant needs to be next!! :arghh:

Who is looking after the google document now?

Please can my details be amended. We had our medicals on 23rd May and the hospital have signed everything off today and loaded details onto our case (however they do that)

I'm still waiting for the police certificates but I've been away for 2 days so I'm hoping they are waiting for me at home

Please can you update my details as above but we've received the cerificates so they will be loaded tomorrow

Thanks

Huge Congratulations to those that have just had visa's granted & CO's allocated - hope you had a great time celebrating! It seems like they are suddenly having a big push to clear the backlog before the July changes. Fingers crossed it continues for a while and Bloomberg is next!

Congrats guys on your grants. Its fantastic as things are moving.....

Gradually, i'm becoming one of the oldest guys here without a grant..Let all the elders in the house start to wish me a speedy grant.....and i am sure to be back with the testimony in a week......:biglaugh:

175 Application submitted since June 2011.

Edited by ciscoranger

Congrats guys on your grants. Its fantastic as things are moving.....

Gradually, i'm becoming one of the oldest guys here without a grant..Let all the elders in the house start to wish me a speedy grant.....and i am sure to be back with the testimony in a week......

175 Application submitted since June 2011.

I didn't realise you were still waiting. Have you been in touch with your CO? I wonder what the delay is.

Thanks everyone, I've only just come down off the ceiling! Such a great feeling, had our champers last night that we'd been saving especially for the occasion. Congratulations to all who got grants and CO this week and good luck to those in the waiting room

:biggrin::biggrin:

Jen

Xx

Well I checked my status online yesterday evening and nothing had changed but woke up this morning to an email from our newly appointed CO!!! :biggrin:

I am so excited I can't believe it - we only applied at the beginning of April so was expecting to have at least a few months to lose a few pounds before the medical!

So now need to print off all the forms and get cracking with medicals etc

My understanding of the process is it is a year from the date which the Medicals were completed, or the police clearance was issued to you.

Here's a question for you to discuss and to think about. It says after your Visa is granted you have 1 year from the date of your PCC/Medical (whichever comes first) before to make your first entry to have your visa validated. So is the date of the PCC/Medical the date it was taken or the date it was uploaded?