New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest Jivesha
Morning, quick update. I'm a 14th feb applicant. CO allocated yesterday!! Omg how quick!!!

Wow!...that's cool. Congratulations. Best wishes for a speedy grant. :biggrin:

Looks like I'll succeed ERIKinSA for the post of 'Long term waiting for a CO'. :frown:

Edited by Jivesha

THANK

GOD

IT'S

FRIDAY

Oh, and not forgetting........

TURN ME PURPLE!!!!!!

Woke up to a visa grant email from my CO.

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully we are not too far behind you! All the best! :biglaugh:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully we are not too far behind you! All the best! :biglaugh:

Thanks Poeribbo. I'm sure you will be next. Have DIAC got everything they need from you, and you're in the waiting room??

Thanks Poeribbo. I'm sure you will be next. Have DIAC got everything they need from you, and you're in the waiting room??

hope so Mattster! yeh, they have everything now. Its all in their hands! both the kids meds are now showing as finalisedmine and the OH are both showing as received as of yesterday, so hopefully they will be finalised sometime soon. We uploaded pccs as soon as we got them back and the originals were flown out on the same day (last tues) so they should be somewhere in Oz by now! All the other documents were sent last June when we applied! its been a long haul but we're getting used to this waiting room lark! lol! :wub:. I bet youre still on cloud 9! lol!

hope so Mattster! yeh, they have everything now. Its all in their hands! both the kids meds are now showing as finalisedmine and the OH are both showing as received as of yesterday, so hopefully they will be finalised sometime soon. We uploaded pccs as soon as we got them back and the originals were flown out on the same day (last tues) so they should be somewhere in Oz by now! All the other documents were sent last June when we applied! its been a long haul but we're getting used to this waiting room lark! lol! :wub:. I bet youre still on cloud 9! lol!

lol I am so happy that your case is moving - your situation was so torturous - to have the ABPF and no sort of communication from the office for ages! :smile:

lol I am so happy that your case is moving - your situation was so torturous - to have the ABPF and no sort of communication from the office for ages! :smile:

thank you! youve hit the nail on the head there! lol! we are now so grateful of any movement, however small! :).

Edited by Poeribbo
typo

Email from team 2 this morning! :biggrin: Now I need to arrange meds, police check and complete form 80. What a start to the week :biggrin:

Congrates man...way to go:wink:...tell me what is this team 2 or 3?? how do we understand it??

Congrates man...way to go:wink:...tell me what is this team 2 or 3?? how do we understand it??

I'm not sure to be honest. I guess DIAC must group applications into chunks and assign each chunk to a different group for processing. I think some people on here have felt that some teams appear to be further ahead than others at times. The other thing is that it's the team email address I have now rather than my CO's email, so if he/she is off on leave, hopefully someone else in the team would pick up any emails. Seems logical!

all our medicals are now finalised!! :em4500:

Hi Poeribbo -

Congratulations!! By the way, how long did it take for your medicals to be entered into the system after they got to Sydney? I ask because I tracked mine and it was "delivered" according to the carrier, but my documents checklist still read "outstanding".

Hi Poeribbo -

Congratulations!! By the way, how long did it take for your medicals to be entered into the system after they got to Sydney? I ask because I tracked mine and it was "delivered" according to the carrier, but my documents checklist still read "outstanding".

Hi Sol2Oz

I can't talk to Poeribbo's experience, but I've had mine delivered in the last week.

My medicals were delivered to Sydney last Monday by the courier company, but my medicals were only marked as 'received' online last week Friday, so a 4-5 day period is what I experienced.

Hope this helps