New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

If your medicals were sent to Global Health in Sydney via Courier or Post, then the Panel Doctor should almost certainly have a tracking number that you could check to verify that the medicals physically got there. Beyond that, having been in the same boat as you, I have found that they take an average of 10-14 working days to finalize medicals that do not require a referral.

If your doctor was able to upload them electronically, they should only take a few days to be in the system.

I read of someone from another forum who had his panel doctor send them FedEx and the results were posted almost immediately the following week. I wonder if panel doctors who don't use the eHealth system provide patients with that option? I ask because I'm taking my meds soon.

After taking the medicals on an eHealth enabled clinic, from your experience, how do you track your medical results if they have been uploaded online?

How do you know they reached your co?

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

Guest SunPrincess

aarrtghhhghhhgghh!!!! Omg omg omg omg omg omg

i got a grant this morning.................wa-blooming-hey!!!!!!

Guest Jivesha

Congratulations SunPrincess.

Edited by Jivesha

just curious, what took the grant so long? from the spreadsheet, you completed meds on april 2nd, more than a month's time of waiting?

Guest SunPrincess
Many many congratulations SunPrincess!!! Great start to the week!

I wish I knew what kept them - although I'll let them off with it as I'm just glad they've said yes lol!!! the meds were finalised on 5th april and I uploaded my work experience on the 10th so we've been waiting since then......but finally I'm in the yes gang!!!!

I wish I knew what kept them - although I'll let them off with it as I'm just glad they've said yes lol!!! the meds were finalised on 5th april and I uploaded my work experience on the 10th so we've been waiting since then......but finally I'm in the yes gang!!!!

......I want to be in the yes gang!!!

Guest aamer

Hi Guys,

I hope someone can help/answer my question. I am software Engineer from HR country; I applied for Family Sponsored 176 Visa - Cat 4 offshore.

On 3rd March my status on the immi website changed to Application being processed further. I am still for a CO to contact us requesting for further information.

According to my Agent, He has contact DIAC and they have advised him that a CO has been assigned and he will contact him shortly.

The DIAC website states the 176 Family visa has been processed until 12th September, I lodged my application in June.

Does anybody on this thread in a similar situation? or is it just me who has been unlucky......

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: You are now Purple. Good Luck!

Name: SunPrincess

Destination: Melbourne or Perth

Date of Visa application: 14/07/2011

Nationality: British

High / Low Risk: Low

Trade / Profession: Accountant

Visa type: GSM 175

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore

Processing Priority Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted: 02/04/2012

Date Police check submitted: 29/02/2012

Date CO assigned: 15/03/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted: 08/05/2012

Edited by SHandGH

Guest sadupops

I got my grant email early morning chicago time and i could not sleep as i was filled with excitement. Thank you All for your Help!!!!!!!!!!!! :biglaugh::chatterbox::biggrin::rolleyes::cool: :goofy::wideeyed: what more can I say I was so excited. and now my future confronts me and its decision time.

SHandGH thank you for all your Help with this thread and oppydrum and Jambos and every single member of this thread. you guys kept us sane when some of us was nervous and unsure of what was going on. I figured if a fellow Nigerian got their grant I should be around the corner in getting mine and I did. :-)

Australia Here I come. Thinking November/December for Reckie visit

Regards,

Emmanuel

Name: sadupops

Destination: Sydney or Melbourne

Date of Visa application: 19/08/2011

Nationality: Nigeria (Living in the U.S for the past 10 years, came here when i was 17)

High/Low Risk: High Risk

Trade/profession: Software Engineer

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Date Medicals submitted: 13/03/2012

Date Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 02/03/2012

I got my grant email early morning chicago time and i could not sleep as i was filled with excitement. Thank you All for your Help!!!!!!!!!!!! :biglaugh::chatterbox::biggrin::rolleyes::cool: :goofy::wideeyed: what more can I say I was so excited. and now my future confronts me and its decision time.

SHandGH thank you for all your Help with this thread and oppydrum and Jambos and every single member of this thread. you guys kept us sane when some of us was nervous and unsure of what was going on. I figured if a fellow Nigerian got their grant I should be around the corner in getting mine and I did. :-)

Regards,

Emmanuel

Name: Leah 31

Destination: Queensland

Date of Visa application: 19/10/2011

Nationality: British

High / Low Risk: LR

Trade / Profession:Occupational Therapist

Visa Type: 175

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore

Medicals submitted: 27/04/2012

Police check submitted: 14/04/2012

Date CO assigned: 10/04/2012

Please turn me PURPLE :biggrin: We got our 175 visa granted this morning WOOHOO :laugh:

Regards,

Emmanuel

Congratulations so pleased for you. great feeling isn't it!!!!!!!:laugh:

i'm totally loving this week!! Keep it coming DIAC...

Congrats to all of those who got grants and allocations so far this week... may the roll continue!

haha, it must definitely be the big bad Jambos wolf that was let loose. Let's keep it loose for a bit more, then we can put him back in the cage :laugh: