New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

As far as I am aware you just have to arrange medicals. This is what our agent told us but may be worth just confirming with your CO. Good luck and congratulations!!:wink:

We were told the same thing by our agent, as long as you can show you have applied for the pcc and meds you are ok. Just as well because we all got our meds cleared apart from our daughter who has a very complicated and long history and the case doctor would not submitt her meds until he got letters from her consultants because he knew daic would be looking for them. So her meds are now submitted and recieved on 4 may, so now a wait for a decision:arghh:. So the torture continues.

Me too! Apart from poor Sol2Oz (god knows what's going on there), we're next on the list hopefully :-)Oh, and I realised that I've put slightly the wrong application date down. It was actually the 8th Dec we applied, not the 11th.SHandGH, if it's not too much trouble could you update our record please? Not that it makes too much difference :-)

And after you it's us! :biggrin:

I really hope we hear something this week - DIAC was going so well, and then everything ground to a halt :SLEEP:

We are going for medicals tomorrow 7/5/2012 and our PCC was finalised 16/4/2012, but we are still waiting for it to be delivered as the post office in South Africa is on some kind of strike (SOOOOO FRUSTRATING :arghh:)

Congratulations to those who got assigned COs this week.:jiggy:[TABLE=class: grid, width: 700]

[TR]

[TD]week 18

[/TD]

[TD]Oppyddrum

[/TD]

[TD]heidim

[/TD]

[TD]Rachter

[/TD]

[TD]midwife2005

[/TD]

[TD]thegibbos

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Congratulations to those who got their Visa Grants this week.:jiggy:[TABLE=class: grid, width: 800]

[TR]

[TD]week 18

[/TD]

[TD]vickey1

[/TD]

[TD]Camilla222

[/TD]

[TD]Jambos

[/TD]

[TD]yvonne072

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

DIAC are officially up to October 3rd 2011 for Cat4 175 CO allocations. :biggrin:

State or Territory Sponsored 176 Cat4: applicants can expect to contacted by a case officer by 31 May 2012 :dull:

Family Sponsored 176 Cat4 : are up to 12 September 2011 - Skilled Australian Sponsored (Family Sponsored) - allocation of Family Sponsored applications lodged in and outside Australia has been limited due to there being a low number of available visa places remaining this program year.:sad:

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...tion-times.htm

Thanks for all for your contributions to the thread.:wink:

Good luck to all in the weeks ahead.

Edited by SHandGH

Doing the night shift tonight following cliff hanger on Friday! I am awaiting for case officer to reply to my last email which was one of many batted back throughout the night on Friday only to finish off with no response due to end off shift before the weekend!!! Last request from CO was police clearance from Ireland, however, I only lived there for four month in total to the ten years before application date. I have challenged this and hoping for response tonight or grant would be better as CO confirmed that all other criteria has been met! Let's hope I have some great news to share in the morning!

Sol2Oz hope it's good news for you also.

Guest guest67442

Turn us pink please, we have CO!!!! :smile:

Just received an email from our agent. The CO has been in touch and requested medicals, police checks and form 80. We've also got to send in some additional payslips (long story) but that shouldn't be too much of a stress.

Wow, this is so exciting, we're moving forward!

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: You are now Pink. Good Luck!

Name: cabbie

Destination: NSW or TAS

Date of Visa application: 08/12/2011

Nationality: British

High / Low Risk: LR

Trade / Profession: Developer Programmer

Visa Type: 175

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore

Processing Priority Group (Category): Category 4

Date Medicals submitted:

Date Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 07/05/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Turn us pink please, we have CO!!!! :smile:

Just received an email from our agent. The CO has been in touch and requested medicals, police checks and form 80. We've also got to send in some additional payslips (long story) but that shouldn't be too much of a stress.

Wow, this is so exciting, we're moving forward!

Still waiting! CO contacted to state that my "advise has been noted" and that contact will be made if further information is required. Let's hope that this means that grant is imminent. Good luck to every one else with high expectations this week!

Everyday I log on I am convinced you, Bloomberg & Keepherlit will have VISA's granted. It surely cannot be long now. This must happen this week. Really hoping this happens for you guys. When it happens wow this will be something to celebrate. Common DIAC

Guest Heine77

My goodness, how long will DIAC in Sydney sit with my medicals before they OK them??? Or at least acknowledge receipt??? Getting a little bit tired of waiting.

My goodness, how long will DIAC in Sydney sit with my medicals before they OK them??? Or at least acknowledge receipt??? Getting a little bit tired of waiting.

What is your current medicals status online? In our case we had to contact the medical centre to re-upload our results as we were stuck on "further medical results received" for 4 weeks.

Turn Me PURPLE!!!!!!!

Got my pre-grant letter today! I emailed my CO this morning to let him know that i had uploaded everything he asked for and 8 hrs later, i got an email with a pre-grant Letter. Needless to say, i am pretty excited!

That being said, this pre-grant business comes with its own set of confusions, they have said i need to allow for at least 3 business days when i go offshore to get the visa evidenced, and i should send them details of my trip including time, date, flight number, destination, etc... and that they will not respond until the visa has been granted... so that means they will not respond till i am off shore (probably in NZ)?

Its a bit confusing but i am going to enjoy the moment first and worry about the rest 24hrs from now.

I will really like to thank the members of this thread, you all are an amazing bunch and i wish all those still waiting speedy allocations and grants!

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: You are now Purple. Good Luck!

Name: Oppyddrum

Destination: Already in Newcastle NSW

Date of Visa application: 22/11/2011

Nationality: Nigerian

High / Low Risk: HR

Trade / Profession: Electrical Engineer

Visa Type: 175

Onshore / Offshore: Onshore

Processing Priority Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted: 18/04/2012

Date CO assigned: 30/04/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted: 07/05/2012

Turn Me PURPLE!!!!!!!

Got my pre-grant letter today! I emailed my CO this morning to let him know that i had uploaded everything he asked for and 8 hrs later, i got an email with a pre-grant Letter. Needless to say, i am pretty excited!

That being said, this pre-grant business comes with its own set of confusions, they have said i need to allow for at least 3 business days when i go offshore to get the visa evidenced, and i should send them details of my trip including time, date, flight number, destination, etc... and that they will not respond until the visa has been granted... so that means they will not respond till i am off shore (probably in NZ)?

Its a bit confusing but i am going to enjoy the moment first and worry about the rest 24hrs from now.

I will really like to thank the members of this thread, you all are an amazing bunch and i wish all those still waiting speedy allocations and grants!

Right Bloomberg you ready for tomorrow?? Red Bull, coffee etc at the ready?? :laugh:

We had our red bull and coffee last night and gotta say that's not working for us.. :cry:

Maybe there's something stronger to drink for us from High risk countries??

Turn Me PURPLE!!!!!!!

well done Oppy!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqTy9dp0sYJtv5Qene_eXXtVyvEeGi1P_dcj9b8ar84OzoEizxXw

Absolutely cant believe Sol2Oz hasnt been allocatd CO ? Mate you gotta bang DIAC doors now..NUF waiting

I don't think you should contact DIAC until they have officially begun processing beyond your application date.

Current Processing Date Reached = 03/10/2011

Sol2Oz Application Date = 11/11/2011

Best to wait it out as they get irate when you contact them before they have officially reached your application date IMO.

Hi Oppyddrum,

Congratulations! Really Happy for you. Hope to hear something good for us now! :)

Good Luck! and enjoy NZ :)

Siddysweet

Turn Me PURPLE!!!!!!!

Turn Me PURPLE!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!! have a great day:laugh::biggrin::cool:

Guest Rachter

Congrats Oppydrum!! Happy for you :)

We've been running around sorting out police checks and finally requested them all now. Done medicals too in Sydney. Filling out form 80 now.

For those who completed form 80 - did you really have to provide all travel details in the last 10 yrs? I think I have done enough paperwork for the year now after this

Hi Oppyddrum,

Congratulations! Really Happy for you. Hope to hear something good for us now! :)

Good Luck! and enjoy NZ :)

Siddysweet

Hi siddysweet, would you like your details to be added to the first page and spreadsheet? If so please complete below.

Name: siddysweet

Destination:

Date of Visa application:

Nationality:

High / Low Risk:

Trade / Profession:

Visa Type:

Onshore / Offshore:

Processing Priority Group (Category):

Date Medicals submitted:

Date CO assigned: