alba

Window installer/Joiner required in Perth

Hi We are currently looking for a Joiner/window installer(preferably with double glazing experience) Really attractive remuneration package available plus flexible working hours..

Please pm me if interested

John

Guest andyozgale

hi john mr andy gale here from the uk i renovate sash windows for a living also fit and replace dgu double glazed units i am a glazier too mainly fitting 4 mm clear glass in a lop linseed oil putty i have many skills well used to working at height and a driver too and worked in oz 2006 07 qld brisbane but i need a sponsor if possible cheers andy PM me for phone number

Hi John, I`m Russ arriving in Oz in october. I am a time served chippy and have gained much experience of window fitting over the years. If you want to look at my CV please pm me

Hello

I am a joiner and have been a curtain wall and double glazing installer for quite some time now i was the installations manager of a large company for 4 years then went back on the tools, if you have any vacancies i would be happy to send you my CV just let me know where to send it to.

Regards

Dave

Guest mojo0403
Hi We are currently looking for a Joiner/window installer(preferably with double glazing experience) Really attractive remuneration package available plus flexible working hours..

John

Dear John

My husband has over 21 years in the double glazing industry, please message me if you still looking to fill the above position and would like any further information.

Kind regards

Jo

Guest german

John

hello john,

my name is Erik. I am from germany and are looking for a sponsorship to get my visa for Australia. I am a cabinetmaker and work in an joinery in germany, so I have experience in more than just cabinet making. We do built windows and of course install them by our own. Because of the climate in Germany we have all our windows with double glazing. Long workingdays are no problem for me as I work now up to 12 hours a day 5 days a week and the 6 day half day.

If the job is still available and there might me a chance of the possibility of getting a sponsorship please let me know. I would really apprechiate it.

Kind regards

Erik

Guest karlmac

Hi John, My name is Karl and I am a builder in the uk. Im moving over to Perth next week and should arrive 29th Sept, so will be available anytime after.

So just message me back.

Cheers Karl

Guest Griff82

Hi john, joiner with window installation experience from scotland looking for sponsored employment, can you help or point me in the direction of anyone who can? You can email me on griffinsaddress@hotmail.com

Cheers Mark

Guest uberbuild

Hi ive been running my own company for five years.Loft convertions and bathroom fitting,

Three members of staff and up to seven sub contractors.

Joiner,Plumber/electrics

Looking to move to Oz and get a sponcer 457 visa

Regards

WesleyJones

Will send CV to a email address given.

wesley and jill.jpg

wesley and jill.jpg

Guest alterles

Hello

I am writing to you as I am moving to Australia in one years time with my partner and I would hope to keep in contact with you over future positions you will have available. I am a vastly experienced carpenter with 21 years experience in all aspects of the trade, working in residential and commercial buildings. I'm also looking to company's over a possible sponsorship to speed up my transition but I am eligible for a visa so it is not necessary . On the link below are some of jobs ive done lately with my own company in slovenia (I'm from the UK).I am a vastly experienced window fitter. wood / plastic / metal , single /double and triple glazed. I can measure up jobs , give fitting and time quotes.

Kind Regards

Gary Oliver

http://alterles.yolasite.com/

Thanks for all the replies, the position has been filled by one of our members but hopefully we will be looking for more installers in the future..

If anyone us interested in selling double glazing for us then please pm me..

John

Guest lookingtomove

John

Are you still looking for fitters?

I have 12 years experience in the uPVC industry and would be keen to chat with you.

Regards

Ross Simpson

Guest kostantinos

hello my name is kostantinos and i wont to moving in australia am from grecee have 20 years experience as carpenter joiner windows construction.my mail

Guest Guest31881
Thanks for all the replies, the position has been filled by one of our members but hopefully we will be looking for more installers in the future..

If anyone us interested in selling double glazing for us then please pm me..

John

As stated the position has been filled, I will close the thread, in the event that more positions arise the OP can either make a new thread or ask for this to be opend again.

Thanks