My new Bike-- The Royal Enfield-- "BULLET Classic" transport to OZ !!!

Peaceinoz

Heya ppl..

Hope ya'll doing just great.. wonderful day here in Mel today.. Nice and sunny.. couldnt be better. Had awesome fun with my pals,,

Need a piece of advice..

I bought a Royal Enfield Bullet Classic some time back in INdia and was interested in Shipping it here in VIC. Can anyone advice on how ?? and what $$ ?? THanks.

It was awesome weather for a squirt on the bike, thats for sure.

I think you might have some issues bringing the bike over. I'm assuming you mead the new model Royal enfield.

If you you need to have owned it for 12 months and resided in the same country as the vehicle for that period.

have a read of this: http://www.daff.gov.au/aqis/import/vehicles-machinery/motorcycles

I love the Royal enfields BTW. I'm very jelous. I would love to add one of them to my stable.

Heya ppl..

Hope ya'll doing just great.. wonderful day here in Mel today.. Nice and sunny.. couldnt be better. Had awesome fun with my pals,,

Need a piece of advice..

I bought a Royal Enfield Bullet Classic some time back in INdia and was interested in Shipping it here in VIC. Can anyone advice on how ?? and what $$ ?? THanks.

I was asking a friend about this,this arvo.I'm thinking of bringing a bike in from Vietnam.Shipping for that is $450 then gst and a few other things on top.I haven't gone right into it yet but he did say that it's a lot easier if it's a genuine vintage bike.Less hoops to jump through.He has brought Indians in from the US and the last one a Brough from Ireland.Doesn't seem to be a problem as long as it's vintage.