and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest frustrate

Visa Granted Today...

Guest frustrate

Hi All,

Our visas have been granted today after exactly 25 months of lodgement....huh, the long wait is finally over. I'm thankful to BE members and moderators for their useful guidance, DIAC personnels for processing my application and giving a favorable consideration, especially ASIO for honoring me with the security clearance (finally after 14 months) and all those who remain in background but did do any bit of contribution in any part of the whole process from lodgement to grant.

Now as the visa has been granted it'll take me at least a month in winding up and I'll be able to move by start of Sept, 2011. I'm wondering will it be a good time for the move especially with respect to job hunt?

Wishing the best of luck for all those who're waiting and those who're heading to OZ

Regards

Hi All,

Our visas have been granted today after exactly 25 months of lodgement....huh, the long wait is finally over. I'm thankful to BE members and moderators for their useful guidance, DIAC personnels for processing my application and giving a favorable consideration, especially ASIO for honoring me with the security clearance (finally after 14 months) and all those who remain in background but did do any bit of contribution in any part of the whole process from lodgement to grant.

Now as the visa has been granted it'll take me at least a month in winding up and I'll be able to move by start of Sept, 2011. I'm wondering will it be a good time for the move especially with respect to job hunt?

Wishing the best of luck for all those who're waiting and those who're heading to OZ

Regards

Congratulations you've waited long enough!

Steve, Shirley, Louis 19,Lucas 8, Leo 4, Lily- Ella 3, 7 /5/10, TRA recieved 9/7/10, wa state sponsorship applied 20/12/10, obtained 6/2/11, 176 applied 20/2/11. C.O 10/05/11 Meds 21/06/11 Police check uploaded 24/06/11 VISA GRANTED 15/07/11

well done and congratulations on your visa - well worth the wait I hope

Good luck with your move

Est

OH TRA (Metal Machinist 1st) Ack by TRA 9/5/11 Successful 27/5/11 WA SS submitted : 30/5/11 Approved 31/5/11 176 lodged :5/6/11 Acknowledged: 7/6/11 CO :24/6/11 PCC's uploaded:29/6/11 Medicals: 29/7/11 VISA GRANTED 5/8/11 Flights Booked : 27/2/2012:cool:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Congratulations.gif?t=1241917865

Guest greenhope

Congratulations and good luck

Great news. Congratulations.

Liz x

Warren, Liz, Paige 18 & Ethan 15

TRA Aug 2007, 175 lodged 14/02/08 WA SS applied for 4/06/09, WA SS approval 7/10/09 CO allocated 27/7/10 PCs 9/9/10 Meds 27/9/10 VISA GRANTED 4 Nov 2010 WA 2/4/11 Citizenship ceremony 30/11/16

Congrats buddy! :wubclub:

Vetassess:Feb'09 IELTS: Mar'09 SA SS(176): Sep'10

Visa application: Oct'10 CO: May'11 MEDS & PCC: Oct'12 VISA Grant: 5th Feb 2013:jiggy:

Guest hellorajshahi
Hi All,

Regards

Congratulation

BE?? I thought this was PIO? :)

congratulations! Good luck!

ICAA Skills assessment as Accountant: 11/09, Applied 175 CSL Jan '10, IELTS: 8.5 overall, CO: 03/10, Medicals Fin. 04/10, Internal checks: Completed, Stuck with external checks. :mad: Meds Again: 7/11, Grant: 5/9/11!!! :D

congratulations! Mate!

Application:07/07/2010, Visa type:475-SS,

Medical:10/10/2011, PCC:11/10/2011, Case Officer: 01/09/2011, Visa grant:15/11/2011

Guest frustrate

Thank you so very much all....your wishes just adding to my excitement and happiness...

Guest len

I have done my meds on 07.07.2011, finalised on 21.07.2011, pcc's sent on 28.07.2011... awaiting vosa grant. dont know how long to wait... Whats the recent average wait time??..

Len

Guest frustrate
I have done my meds on 07.07.2011, finalised on 21.07.2011, pcc's sent on 28.07.2011... awaiting vosa grant. dont know how long to wait... Whats the recent average wait time??..

Len

If your medicals have been finalized then the ball is in CO's court. Most CO's will not take more than a day or two after the medicals got finalized. I'll suggest you to drop an email to your CO asking him/her is there anything pending that the grant has been delayed for....

Hope it helps