Visa granted!!!

Taz2008

Guest VickyMel
We all have a lovely sticker saying we are residents of Australia and to top it all off they have given us the 175 instead of the 176!!!

Congrats on the 175 Tasha

Wonderful news to see you get your Visa at long last.

Its been a long road since I joined you and Kelly starting a state thread in the middle of 2009.

You have been so wonderful to me over the years, and to many others including standing up to DIAC and asking the questions when everything collapsed around us, I am so pleased to see you get there at last.

Enjoy my friend I hope to meet you one day

:hug:

Vicky

• 3 weeks later...

Huge Congratulations Tasha & Family. Like others have said, it is well deserved, especially after all your efforts on the Qld SS thread!!!

I dont come on PIO very often now as we're not even sure if we would still make the move even if we got our visa now. After years of being 'ready to move' we bought a house last year and our older son is starting his GCSEs in September so we'd poss delay the move if the visa ever happened!

Anyway, good luck to you & your family - any idea when you'll be going. Also, like I say I havent been on here much over the past year.....why WA now?

Mandy xx

congrats, i just got mine today too as a solid plasterer , tho im stilll a bit numb about it, have you got work sorted it would be handy to know as their are mixed opinions on work situation, i dont think its hit me yet, all the best

Guest liltman
congrats, i just got mine today too as a solid plasterer , tho im stilll a bit numb about it, have you got work sorted it would be handy to know as their are mixed opinions on work situation, i dont think its hit me yet, all the best

Well done... :biggrin: :notworthy: Where u heading and when?