Police Checks requested but not meds????

Guest Clare

Guest Clare

Hi all, Can anyone help or am I worrying about nothing?

Our CO has asked my OH for more work info (sorted) and our police checks have been requested (coming soon I hope), however i always thought they asked for meds at the same time as PC's? They haven't been requested yet, have emailed but no response.

Has anyone else experienced this? Am I worrying for nothing?

Cheers

Clare :frown:

Guest Pixie10

Clare, I would say dont worry and just get your meds booked- even if they havent been requested yet im sure sure they will be by the time you go for them! There seems to be a few week wait so book as soon as you can. You need them done for the visa.

Have you chescked your TRN tracker does it say meds requested or something else? Also what doe it say for Police checks?

Guest Clare

Hi, TRN says meds docs outstanding but it said that from day one. Does the CO not have to send the link to you to apply for meds?

I called them this morining anyway and the nice lady:cute: said I shouln't be concerned, I think she thought I was mad!

Thanks

Clare x

Guest Clare
Clare, I would say dont worry and just get your meds booked- even if they havent been requested yet im sure sure they will be by the time you go for them! There seems to be a few week wait so book as soon as you can. You need them done for the visa.

Have you chescked your TRN tracker does it say meds requested or something else? Also what doe it say for Police checks?

Oh and it doesn't say anything for PC's!:policeman:

Guest john76

throughout our process of getting OH registered as a nurse and then the visa application we have noticed that we seem too get a request for one thing at a time rather than the whole lot up front, during the nursing registration we had a spell of 3-4 weeks were we had requests for certificates/information etc every week pretty frustrating when you beleive you have supplied everything they need, so when it was time for visa we went through the list of required paperwork etc and sent them more than they needed just to be sure everything goes ok , as for CO not responding to emails we have had that too and have had to sit up and wait till we could phone our CO (who pointed out they are very busy and not able to answer all email queries) so as others have suggested i would get on with arranging meds as you definatley need them, best of luck with it all :arghh: