176-Relative Sponsored Gang

Guest Doc Googles

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iloveaustralia33
176 visa co,s are up to aug 2010.calculating speed since last gov update takes us to one month every two weeks so keep positive. Family in Melbourne so might be picking your brains soon.

Tommy

hi

can u plz tel me what is the next step

assessment done april-11, 176-family sponsored applied may-11, med done aug-11 ??:biggrin:

Guest thebarclaysfromscotland
Hi there. I'm starting this thread to get a list of the 176 Applicants who are sponsored by an eligible relative. That way we can get an idea of where DIAC are up to with this cohort.

My details

457 Issued Apr 2009

176 Application Lodged June 16 2011 (onshore)

Police Check Lodged Jun 20 2011

Medicals booked: July 28 2011

Awaiting CO

thought this would would be good imformation for all 176 family visa applicants we applied on the 4th of jan 2011 got 18th of march email so had meds on 12th april all other doc was sent with online aplication we sent an query last week regarding being moved down to priority group 4 we recieved an email on monday to say that our application was being processed.the following day we got a case officor, but we had to send in a years worth of payslips from her job(we didnt know this was needed)hope this imfo can help other waiting good luck all :biggrin:

thought this would would be good imformation for all 176 family visa applicants we applied on the 4th of jan 2011 got 18th of march email so had meds on 12th april all other doc was sent with online aplication we sent an query last week regarding being moved down to priority group 4 we recieved an email on monday to say that our application was being processed.the following day we got a case officor, but we had to send in a years worth of payslips from her job(we didnt know this was needed)hope this imfo can help other waiting good luck all :biggrin:

Could you give us more details?

which type of visa did u apply?

your country is LR or HR ?

How many payslips they aske for? I sent one payslip (for a month) for each job .......

Finaly, these are great news.

Guest thebarclaysfromscotland
Could you give us more details?

which type of visa did u apply?

your country is LR or HR ?

How many payslips they aske for? I sent one payslip (for a month) for each job .......

Finaly, these are great news.

we applied for a 176 family sponcered visa from uk so low risk my wife worked on the nursing bank and had a temporary job at the hospital she had to put in 12 months payslips from the previous 24 months prior to the visa application (bank payslips)were weekly hopes this helps

Doc googles.., thebarclaysfromscotland .. just a thought .. do we have any spreadsheet where we can fill our data. ?? 176 family sponsrd .. we can know whats actually happening.. in some of the treads i saw 885/886 applns using spreadsheet and which is very useful.. did i miss the spreadsheet link if there is one already.. please share it to me in such case.. will fill my details and also curious to know whats actually happening.. :(:realmad:

Guest 3Pirrets2Oz
ya i ve been told to do helath checks and i have received printed health forms

Excellent! Thats great news for you.

If you dont mind me asking when did you apply?

A x

Guest 3Pirrets2Oz
Yesss, when did u apply?

Thanks bsbs!

We applied in May 2011. So has your case been allocated to a case officer?

We have applied diy style and dont want to do medicals or police check prior to case officer requesting plus i've just discovered i'm pregnant! Hope to have a case officer around about the time the baby will be born(Feb '12) :biggrin:

A x

Guest iloveaustralia33
Don't mind me asking but did you supply meds without being asked or have you co. Tommy

i have been told to do meds and i got printed med forms also, but still no news about CO:biggrin:

Guest iloveaustralia33
Excellent! Thats great news for you.

If you dont mind me asking when did you apply?

A x

i ve applied in May 2011

Thanks bsbs!

We applied in May 2011. So has your case been allocated to a case officer?

We have applied diy style and dont want to do medicals or police check prior to case officer requesting plus i've just discovered i'm pregnant! Hope to have a case officer around about the time the baby will be born(Feb '12) :biggrin:

A x

you are welcome anytime. No, I haven't CO.

Guest JandLeen

Here is a spreadsheet that has been put on pio forum and another forum. Pretty interesting as it gives a rough idea on where CO's are being allocated ? Hope u get onto the link ok:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en&key=0AmMHTHNzXsXNdG1leVliMHFTWDkxcUlxY204N0ZXTEE&hl=en&gid=0

Let me kno if u cant see the link and i will try again.:wub:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 3Pirrets2Oz

So...we have movement :biggrin:

Congrats JandLeen!!

I'm very excited about the recent allocation of case officer and grants for us cat 4 lot!!

How is everyone else feeling about movement in cat 4?

A xxx

This is getting exciting - we cant be too far off now!

We have now booked our medicals for 18 October at the Bridge Clinic in Maidenhead but still need to get Police clearences sorted.

Does any know the details of the time to land rule? I have been told that I have one year to land from the date of the Police check or medical (whichever is earlier). WRT the mediacal does this mean from the date that you had the medical or the date that it was submitted?