176-Relative Sponsored Gang

Guest Doc Googles

Hi Guys!

Thought we would jump on board :)

We applied in May 2011 for a family sponsored 176 - for now - we wait....

Be keeping an eye open for some updates on us family sponsored lot :biggrin:

Good luck everyone

welcome aboard

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 3Pirrets2Oz

Just to make sure you all realised that they are no longer updating the email! There is a link to the immi website now on the email and thats where they will be showing dates etc with regards to processing. Just hope they update the website regularly!

xxx

Just to make sure you all realised that they are no longer updating the email! There is a link to the immi website now on the email and thats where they will be showing dates etc with regards to processing. Just hope they update the website regularly!

xxx

Hiya where about is this information? Just had a little nosey but couldn't see it.

Guest 3Pirrets2Oz

If you send an email request as normal you will recieve the normal email response - only it states that the email will no longer be updated and then provides a link to the web page on the immigration website with the latest dates etc. I'll see if i can dig out the link and post it.

Guest 3Pirrets2Oz

Current allocation dates for General Skilled Migration Applications are now available on the Department of Immigration and Citizenship's website:

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

This automated e-mail response was last updated 18 July 2011 and will not be updated again.

There you go :)

Current allocation dates for General Skilled Migration Applications are now available on the Department of Immigration and Citizenship's website:

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

This automated e-mail response was last updated 18 July 2011 and will not be updated again.

There you go :)

Thank you 

Cat 3'S on the official lead time state between 12-24 months, but it appears that these are being processed much faster i.e a co is being assigned to applicants who lodged before the 20-07-2011!

Does anybody have an idea if cat 4's will see a similar increase in processing times soon?

Is there any info anywhere on this subject?

Guest 3Pirrets2Oz
Cat 3'S on the official lead time state between 12-24 months, but it appears that these are being processed much faster i.e a co is being assigned to applicants who lodged before the 20-07-2011!

Does anybody have an idea if cat 4's will see a similar increase in processing times soon?

Is there any info anywhere on this subject?

The updates on the immigration website says they have processed up to Aug '10 for 176, however, I have seen in the last few days a few people update that they have either been allocated a case officer or been granted their visa who applied in October '10 - seems like things are moving along nicely :biggrin:

I got the March 18 email saying case officer will be allocated in 3 months but have not heard anything yet. I did check the online system and it had a note saying "Further Processing" logged around 27 June.

I was expecting to get an email from CO saying go for Meds and police checks but still not got anything.

Just having to sit tigtht and wait.

We are looking to move to Melbourne next Autumn so not panicking yet!

Guest 3Pirrets2Oz
If you don't mind all members,

Could you share your time line in the signature? only in brief. Thanks in advance.

Done (although took me a while to figure out how to!) :biggrin:

for all members,

click on the upper right icon User CP, from left icons choose edit signature under settings and options( u will find the last on the left)

Thanks to Jambos and 3Pirrets2Oz and all future members.:notworthy::notworthy:

glad i found this thread submitted our 176 family sponsored application 13th june 2011 had read in other threads of people getting co's after a couple of months so was starting to worry but i can relax now after reading your posts :smile:

That time ( 2 months) u mentioned is for 176 SS and not for family sponsor. I hope I would help you.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: