Sign in to follow this  
Guest imilo

309/100 medicals

Guest imilo

Hihi,

I am new here and a close friend recommended this forum as one of the very informative and updated migration forum. Indeed this is a great forum filled with lots of information and help.

I am currently applying for 309/100 and would like to do medical check now.

My medical centre asked me this 2 questions.

1. Are you a temporary or permanent applicant? (309 is temp while 100 is permanent; so should I consider myself temp or permanent?)

2. Please provide the address for the clinic to send the medical report to.

(3 choices given: Online or send to SYDNEY or send to the LOCAL AHC where my paper application is submitted)

I have inform the medical centre that I am doing spouse visa 309/100, but they are not sure about the 2 matter above.

I have made a call to DIAC and DIAC said that the clinic should know all these.

So now I am stuck and I am not sure where to get these answers from.

I have already tried glancing through a few pages and topics of the 'migration issue' and couldn't find answers to these questions I have. If there is already a same topic, please link me to it, I might unintentionally missed it. I hope this can updates evereyone who are having the same issue lately.

I hope the kind souls and migration agents in this forum can advice me.

Thanks in advance. ^^

Guest siamsusie
Hihi,

I am new here and a close friend recommended this forum as one of the very informative and updated migration forum. Indeed this is a great forum filled with lots of information and help.

I am currently applying for 309/100 and would like to do medical check now.

My medical centre asked me this 2 questions.

1. Are you a temporary or permanent applicant? (309 is temp while 100 is permanent; so should I consider myself temp or permanent?)

2. Please provide the address for the clinic to send the medical report to.

(3 choices given: Online or send to SYDNEY or send to the LOCAL AHC where my paper application is submitted)

I have inform the medical centre that I am doing spouse visa 309/100, but they are not sure about the 2 matter above.

I have made a call to DIAC and DIAC said that the clinic should know all these.

So now I am stuck and I am not sure where to get these answers from.

I have already tried glancing through a few pages and topics of the 'migration issue' and couldn't find answers to these questions I have. If there is already a same topic, please link me to it, I might unintentionally missed it. I hope this can updates evereyone who are having the same issue lately.

I hope the kind souls and migration agents in this forum can advice me.

Thanks in advance. ^^

Hi and welcome to Poms In Oz.

If you are applying from a HR country, personally I would not be doing my medicals now.

I would wait until you have a Case officer who will then instruct you when to apply for your medicals and police checks as these are only valid for 12 months.

Maybe you could also find out the time frames within your own country regarding the 309/100 visa also.

Best wishes and I hope you enjoy our forum

Susie

Guest imilo

hi siamsusie, thanks for fast reply (definitely enjoying my stay here so far) :)

I am from low risk country and i have an acknowledgment letter from DIAC regarding my application some time ago. But it does not have any address on where should I send my medicals too. And the medical centre I am going to, is asking me back where should I send my medicals to. They said I should let them know "whether I am doing a temporary visa medicals or permanent visa medicals" and "where should they send my medicals to".

I m guessing that the medical centre are more familiar with student/skilled/tourist visa medicals, maybe not many partner visa medicals experience.

I am very confused by these 2 matters. :confused: Therefore I hope fellow 309/100 applicant and agents in this forum can share their experience or any advice will be greatly helpful.

:)

more comments welcomed :)

thanks in advance ^^

I would suggest you will have to put down you are a 309 applicant as that is the first step before going to 100. As to where to send it to you should email your CO to clarify where to have it sent

made the move, living the dream, happy families and happy days ....

Hello,

I have applied for the 309/100 visa and my medical results were sent to London. I asked this very question on this forum last week and a few others here seemed to think that this is the correct place for partner visa medicals to get sent to. I contacted my CO to check that he had received them and he confirmed that he has. Perhaps you should email your CO just to put your mind at rest?

Hope this helps.

Subclass 100 visa granted 12th Sept 2011. Emigrated to Melbourne 5th March 2012.