Rip amy winehouse

Mandy28

I'm gutted about Amy Winehouse dying.

I hope she has found peace as in my humble opinion I found her to be a troubled young woman.

My favourite song of hers is Back to Black.

What another sad thing to happen today.

Rip to all those that have lost their lives today and yesterday.

Peace to all xxx

Guest guest37336

I hope she has found peace as in my humble opinion I found her to be a troubled young woman.

Peace to all xxx

Never one for the more 'popular' music Mandy, but I can say that she had a unique voice and was a true musical talent.

I feel her life was always on a crash course, and it is such a shame that it has ended in this way,:no:, I dare say she will be judged and maybe castigated by some, but from what I know her demons were deep and controlled her life to a degree.

A great, great shame that she never truly found peace, (maybe she did in her own way) but she was indeed very different from anyone around and of her generation and my sympathies to her family at this time, sad day indeed.

Cheers Tony.:wubclub:

I have just seen this story and it is truly shocking and a massive waste of such a unique talent.

As the op say's rip Amy.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Her ex husband is residing with us and bothe their lives have been blighted by chronic drug addiction. Its a sad waste of a talented life and hopefully young people will sit up and take notice of just how dangerous drugs are, its not a game, its not clever or hip, its deadly and it hasn't been proved she OD'd yet, but her life has been ruined by drugs.

Guest Gothic Rose

[YOUTUBE]xMyQfHWEOh0[/YOUTUBE]

I've only just seen this news on here. RIP Amy Winehouse, It's such a shame all the contravercy surrounded her private life & the downward spiral of her life overshadowed just how talented she was. Check out her performing above, to see an incredible performance worthy of any really good Jazz singer :notworthy::notworthy:

Guest guest30085

Terrible waste of a life and a real talent, what a shame that she couldnt rid herself of her demons or whatever it was that caused her to self destruct at times. RIP x

Peace to all xxx

DITTO Mandy, such a shame, and yes I too love that song, she certainly had a unique voice

Guest turboman

Peace to all xxx

Drugs are for mugs ...... They killed some real talent. RIP

Guest Guest 47403

At least she had a talent to feed her habit and quicken her death!

We all choose our own paths in life.

I work in addiction and it is this that killed her. Unfortunately the demons are sometimes bigger, although cause of death is, as of yet still to be confirmed.

She joins the '27 club' along with other talents that tragically lost or took their lives at 27: Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain and Brian Jones....

Hugs not drugs........RIP to the talented

It was expected but sadly so. She was extremely talented and very troubled.

My heart goes out to her dad, he did many an interview knowing that this is how it would end, he fought and fought to help her. That poor bloke. I feel so sad for him. x x x x

Guest guest37336

They are playing some of her stuff on the radio at the moment, and whilst not a huge fan of 'popular' music, she was different and a very unique voice.

My good lady volunteers with all types of addiction, and I have had to overcome one or two in the past, thankfully all done now,:yes:.

But some can and some can't get themselves out of the hole that is addiction. Money, clinics, love, compassion 'can' all play a part, but unfortunately at the end of the ONLY when the actual person wants to stop will the ending be a happier one.

Great, great shame, and I hope her death goes some way to de glamorize bloody booze and drugs and sets many a youngster on the right track.

Way too long many in the public eye are portrayed as hip if there talent is influenced by drugs, it's not hip, it's a cycle of self destruction that can lead to the ultimate, horrible conclusion.

Cheers Tony.:wink: