Am I all set for submitting application to ACS ?

jyotikhtr

Hi Friends,

I am willing to submit my application to ACS for ANZSCO Code 262113 (Systems Administrator).

I just wanted to be doubly sure before applying of all the documents I have. Also, the process of making an application.

1) I have to apply on this link, right ?

2) I have heard from a friend that I need to follow download skill Assessment Form from here and send across with my documents. But, I could not find any such link in "MAKING AN APPLICATION" section of Pre-application Skills Assessment Guidelines for Applicants.

Please suggest.

3) In Relevant qualifications and Relevant experience fields of online application, do I need to attach scanned copies of original documents.

4) Notarized Copy means photocopy of original documents certified/attested a Notary, right ? Just wanted to crosscheck, by the way I saw same written here.

5) After filling the application and making the payment through Credit Card, how do I need to send the documents (along with A copy of the signed online ‘application record’ and the email acknowledgement with the reference number) to the below address.

PO Box Q534

Queen Victoria Building

Sydney NSW 1230

Australia

I need to send the documents through courier or registered post.

I am sorry if some of the above questions seems silly, forgive my ignorance. :wideeyed:

Just want to make sure from my forum friends that I am on right track.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi,

1)Yes your 1st link is correct to start the application online.

2)Have never seen your 2nd link before so think you should just follow the instructions from the ACS website. Once you have filled out the form online you print it asks you to print it and sign it and post it to the address you have above which is from the ACS instructions on their website.

3)The documents you attach in the application can be the scans of the documents you got certified.

4) yes you must get you copies of documents certified/ signed by a solicitor/notary.

5) as per ACS's website

49. Where do I send my certified documents?

It is advisable to send documents through registered mail to:

P O Box Q534

Queen Victoria Building

Sydney NSW 1230

Australia

Or courier to:

Level 11, 50 Carrington Street

Sydney NSW 2000

Australia

We advise registered post because this enables the applicant to confirm receipt. The ACS will not issue receipts or sign acknowledgements over the counter and applicants are advised we will not speak to applicants on-site.

So how you send it is your choice!

All the best with your application.

Hi All,

Do we have to attach/notarize Offer Letter and Experience Letters too apart from Reference Letters from HR or Managers for the ACS skill assessment.

It is not mentioned in the website but someone told me that you need to get these attached at the time of online submission and send notarized copies of these too.

Please throw some light on this.

Many many thanks in advance.

Regards.

You don't attach your job offer letter or your contract, or even your job description. You attach, and send a copy of the letter from your employer stating your role and duties, with the job title, salary, hours worked each week and exact employment dates. The websites tells you what sections should be included on the letter from your employer, or statutory declaration if you do that instead.

Hi Csdub/Jamland/All,

Do we have to send certified/notarized copies of Employment References to ACS or originals are to be sent ?

Regards.

Hi,

I sent an original as I got more than one from my employer so if you only have the one signed reference from your employer then I would send a certified copy of it as you will need to keep your reference for future use.

Cara

Hi Csdub/Jamland/All,

Do we have to send certified/notarized copies of Employment References to ACS or originals are to be sent ?

Regards.

it makes sense to get them certified/notarized for your visa application before you send originals off to ACS.( if you previous employers are gits and play hard ball)

So you have work experience section completed

Hi All,

Someone told me today that we need to get notarized/certified photocopies of all pages our passport including blank pages.

Just wanted to confirm this as I find no logic getting blank pages notarized/certified.

Regards,

Jyoti

Hmm highly unlikely, they only need to see your passport page that has your name, dob and photo etc so they know who your are.