Proview220

Proview goes on his Reccie this week end wish me luck.

Hello guys, I never thought the time would come but it has, we leave for Dubai this week end for 3 nights, then our onward journey to Qlnd, we are staying on the gold coast for 10 nights, then a further 10 nights on the sunshine coast, during our stay we will look at areas to live, whilst at the same time visit fun parks etc.

We will also drop in on people from this forum who now live in oz, you people know who you are!

I will update on my return

Bye for now.

Proview

Wrap up, mate!!! It's freeeeeezzzzing cold...Well, 10C at 5.15 AM in Mackay.:laugh:

Have a great time.

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

All the very best of luck mate, i hear the weathers cold and miserable there with it being their winter ............. its just like our cold and miserable uk summer. lol

Guest sh7t man no way

enjoy your holiday,and reccie mate--good times ahead:wubclub:good choice the gold coast--heaps to do

Have a FABULOUS time in Qld Proview! Bring your winter woolies though!!! It's COLD!

Love

Rudi

x

Have a safe trip mate and take care. Look forward to catching up when your here.

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

All the very best of luck mate, i hear the weathers cold and miserable there with it being their winter ............. its just like our cold and miserable uk summer. lol

It's not THAT bad Hoff. lol.

:cool:

It was great weather by lunch time it was 21/23, we had a great time.