My luck is finally turning :o)

Amy79

After a pretty rubbish start to 2011, found out my partner of 3.5 years was having an affair with my best friend, a few weeks later my Mum emigrated to Australia to be with my sister, and then I got put at risk of redundancy....

my luck is finally turning :biggrin:

I got my positive VETASSESS skills assessment back this week after a tense 5 months, have applied for SA state sponsorship yesterday and have just found out I've won a camcorder in a raffle at work (Oh and I found out my job is safe... which is partly sad as the payout would have come in handy).

Roll on state sponsorship approval and then onto visa app.... sending the good luck out to everyone else who needs to share a bit :jiggy:

Guest bowow2011

Oh my goodness I hope your ok :0) wishing you all the very best in your future you'll get there and you'll be very happy x

Guest OzzieZ

Everything happens for a reason.. :smile:

I always like to think that for one bad thing - three better will happen.. according to you, it's true! Good luck and keep smiling!

:cool:

They say things come in 3 so you had 3 bad, 2 good, just 1 more good to go. Heres hoping its the SS for you!

On a good note, least you found out now so you can start fresh instead of dragging "dead wood" over there with you.

Good luck x

Guest stormgal
After a pretty rubbish start to 2011, found out my partner of 3.5 years was having an affair with my best friend, a few weeks later my Mum emigrated to Australia to be with my sister, and then I got put at risk of redundancy....

my luck is finally turning :biggrin:

I got my positive VETASSESS skills assessment back this week after a tense 5 months, have applied for SA state sponsorship yesterday and have just found out I've won a camcorder in a raffle at work (Oh and I found out my job is safe... which is partly sad as the payout would have come in handy).

Roll on state sponsorship approval and then onto visa app.... sending the good luck out to everyone else who needs to share a bit :jiggy:

I sooo wish you all the best, I really do! And I hope that when you get to Oz, your life turns out to be greater than ever. I know I sound cliche, but I read your post and I just wanted to tell you what I wish for you. :hug:

Guest Truckman

Hello Amy. I know exactly where you're coming from. Just found out that my girlfriend of 3 years cheated on me! Game over! I have just had my vetassess results back and have passed, so I have accepted a job offer as a truck mechanic in Melbourne. Just waiting for immigration now. Filled in loads of documents, I think a blood test and chest x-ray are next. It'll all be worth it in the end!! :wink:

Hello Amy. I know exactly where you're coming from. Just found out that my girlfriend of 3 years cheated on me! Game over! I have just had my vetassess results back and have passed, so I have accepted a job offer as a truck mechanic in Melbourne. Just waiting for immigration now. Filled in loads of documents, I think a blood test and chest x-ray are next. It'll all be worth it in the end!! :wink:

Good luck truckman x