Insufnificate Funds For Visa!

Guest traybears

Guest traybears

HAVING A NIGHTMARE!CHECKED OUR BANK ACCOUNT OVER THE WEEKEND AND DISCOVERED THAT EMIGRATION HAD TRYED TO TAKE OUT VISA PAYMENT AND I HADN'T TRANSFERED THE MONEY FROM OUR SAVINGS ACCOUNT!!CAN'T BELIEVE THEY WERE SO QUICK AS VISA WAS SENT ON MON 10TH SEPT AND THEY TRYED TO TAKE PAYMENT ON MON 17TH,1 WEEK LATER!I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE AT LEAST 2 WEEKS.I TRANSFERED IT AFTER 1 AND A HALF WEEKS,HOW :realmad:ANOYING.MY AGENT SAYS THAT THEY SHOULD REQUEST PAYMENT AGAIN BUT GETTING WORRIED AS ITS BEEN A WEEK SINCE THEY TRIED AND WE HAVEN'T HEARD NOTHING,:sad::sad:HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE?

Tracey cant you get the agent to contact them and explain, i have read somewhere on here that they will contact you to ask for alternative payment via credit card or something keeping it all crossed for you love.

Guest AndyandAlly

Hi there,

Sorry we used the Credit Card, warned them too that there was a payment from oz due to be taken, I'm Sure your agent will sort it....

Ally

x

Guest jogrant3232

Hi Tracy

Ive been reading your posts. How annoying is that (my OH would kill me). We lodged ours on the 16th August and heard nothing. We are trying to just forget about it but its hard..

Guest traybears

HI EVERYONE,THANKS FOR YOUR REPLIES.MY AGENT SAID THAT WE HAVEN'T GOT A REF NUMBER YET SO HARDER IF WE CONTACT THEM,THEY SHOULD TRY AND TAKE IT AGAIN OR CONTACT HER.SHE SAID THEY SHOULDN'T JUST SEND THE APPLICATION BACK.I CERTAINLY HOPE NOT!WE DON'T USE CREDIT CARDS,ONLY HAVE OUR CURRENT ACCOUNT WITH DEBIT CARD AND A SAVINGS ACCOUNT ,SO HADN'T ENOUGH TO COVER ALL OF IT.I WISH I WOULD HAVE JUST TRANSFERED THE MONEY WHEN VISA APP WAS SENT!I'LL BE CHECKING MY ACCOUNT EVERY DAY FROM NOW.KEEP YOU UPDATED.TRACY.XX.

Hi

We lost our credit card before they tried to take the payment. They just emailed us from the invalids department and gave us 7 days to provide new card details.

Hope this helps

Jan

Guest Angiebaby

Sorry..... cant help on the payment front as we sent a bankers draft so have no idea whats happening :unsure: or if/when they cashed it!!

But just wanted to wish you luck that they take payment very soon :yes::yes:

Guest traybears

HI BANOFF,HOW LONG DID THEY TAKE TO EMAIL YOU FROM THE TIME THEY TRIED TO TAKE:swoon: MONEY?THANKS,TRACY.

Hi

We lost our credit card before they tried to take the payment. They just emailed us from the invalids department and gave us 7 days to provide new card details.

Hope this helps

Jan

That we dont know as the card was cancelled. It was a week after we supplied new card details until they made the second atempt. I also emailed them as soon as the card was lost their reply took a week but as our details where not yet on the system they said they had no record of our application and would be in touch in due time.

Jan

Archived