tracy123

Another thread closed

Yet again another thread is closed by these so called do gooders who are sooooooo perfect, such a shame they can't leave a thread alone so people can get the advice they need without being told how wrong they are.........

Well done :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Kind Regards

Geoffrey (32, an aussie!!), Tracy (35), Jake (7), Jessica (2) & Joseph (1) :jiggy:

Guest siamsusie
Yet again another thread is closed by these so called do gooders who are sooooooo perfect, such a shame they can't leave a thread alone so people can get the advice they need without being told how wrong they are.........

Colin (Srp) did give a polite warning Geoff and it went unheeded unfortunately.

Yes it is a great shame.

Susie

Colin (Srp) did give a polite warning Geoff and it went unheeded unfortunately.

Yes it is a great shame.

Susie

Not having a go at Colin or any moderator, Colin was right to do what he did :wubclub:

Kind Regards

Geoffrey (32, an aussie!!), Tracy (35), Jake (7), Jessica (2) & Joseph (1) :jiggy:

Not having a go at Colin or any moderator, Colin was right to do what he did :wubclub:

what thread was this ......

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

Guest siamsusie

No worries Geoff, Colin quite understood where you were coming from.:notworthy:

Susie x

what thread was this ......

Nose disease:laugh::wink:

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

threadclosed.gif

Guest Andy

So what thread was it then?

Guest Hatton

What juicy thread was that Tracy? us girls love a bit of gossip...LOL

I might be wrong but I think it was the knitting pattern and techniques thread. Heard it gets a bit heated at times.

Guest sh7t man no way

well done to the mods:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:i feel that you are doing your job really well--the forum rules stipulate the rules--again well done the mods--i guess you cant please all the people all the time:wideeyed:ive never in my time on pio have given any reason what so ever to have put a thread in danger:shocked:still i suposse its a live,and let live world we live in so one feels this chap has some kind of point:wubclub:

Guest Hatton
I might be wrong but I think it was the knitting pattern and techniques thread. Heard it gets a bit heated at times.

You causing trouble in that thread then Afro...LOL

well done to the mods:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:i feel that you are doing your job really well--the forum rules stipulate the rules--again well done the mods--i guess you cant please all the people all the time:wideeyed:ive never in my time on pio have given any reason what so ever to have put a thread in danger:shocked:still i suposse its a live,and let live world we live in so one feels this chap has some kind of point:wubclub:
nice to see you back pal:biggrin:

Guest sh7t man no way
nice to see you back pal:biggrin:

just thought id pop in to catch up on things mate---there seems to be a lot of sexist thing going on off late on pio:wink:might ave a go meself--hows things with you stevie

just thought id pop in to catch up on things mate---there seems to be a lot of sexist thing going on off late on pio:wink:might ave a go meself--hows things with you stevie
och am smashing , a eat sleep and work, oh and have the odd dram noo an again.:cute: what aboot yoursel?

Guest sh7t man no way

och am smashing , a eat sleep and work, oh and have the odd dram noo an again.:cute: what aboot yoursel?
things are good mate--the sex change op in amsterdam took its toll--but as it gets less painfull i feel ready to take my rightfull place on the WONENS ONLY THREAD--but i dont quite know if i can talk that much crap on a daily basis:wideeyed:it cant be good for yur health:goofy:

things are good mate--the sex change op in amsterdam took its toll--but as it gets less painfull i feel ready to take my rightfull place on the WONENS ONLY THREAD--but i dont quite know if i can talk that much crap on a daily basis:wideeyed:it cant be good for yur health:goofy:
:laugh::laugh:am saying nowt

Sheesh, I missed putting in my 2 pennorth in a knitting thread, how did that happen, I must have been asleep!

Was that a cross stitch?

• Like 1

Nearly there! Don't drop the ball now guys! Vaccines are weeks away. Stay safe!

Was that a cross stitch?

Oh no! I really did miss out LOL

Welcome back stranger :wubclub:

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

To be fair it was an emotive thread and the op was asking for opinions and personally I would not have asked the question if I only wanted happy responses.

Best if these sort of threads are cut in the beginning as they are not psychologically good I believe for the posters.

Petals

:ssign15:taking no prisoners :wink: