Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Recommended Posts

I have an Environmental Science BSc and MSc and 8 years experience as an Environmental Engineer (SOL code 233915). However, this stopped 6 years ago so is outside of the 5 year rule. I am also a Chartered Environmentalist not sure if this helps?


I am currently Head of Health and Safety so could apply under SOL code 251312 as an Occupational Health and Safety Adviser. However, I hold no formal Health and Safety qualifications but have 15 years experience which is continous and current etc.


Can anyone advise me re the best route as I feel I am in a catch 22 situation?


Many Thanks

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now