Flying out to Brisbane on 10th October, travel companions welcome

Wolla Bolla Bing Bong

Hi All,

I have finally booked my one ticket with Maylasian Airlines (apparently one of the best airlines with the largest leg room, at a great price) to Brisbane from Manchester Airport.

I was wondering and hoping that maybe someone else will be heading to Oz on this date, if so then drop me a line :biggrin:

Cheers

Matt

Guest siamsusie

Have a wonderful flight Wolla Bolla,

Bumping this up so see if you have any companions to share a beer with you on the flight lol.

Best wishes Susie x

Have a wonderful flight Wolla Bolla,

Bumping this up so see if you have any companions to share a beer with you on the flight lol.

Best wishes Susie x

Hi Susie,

Thanks very much for bumping the thread, it appears theres not many people flying out on this date. :cry:

Obviously it would be nice to meet up with someone whos in the same boat as me but if I have to go solo then no worries....

Cheers

Matt

Guest guest30085
Hi All,

I have finally booked my one ticket with Maylasian Airlines (apparently one of the best airlines with the largest leg room, at a great price) to Brisbane from Manchester Airport.

I was wondering and hoping that maybe someone else will be heading to Oz on this date, if so then drop me a line :biggrin:

Cheers

Matt

If I can hide in your suitcase, then Im more than happy to fly out on that date :wideeyed::laugh:

Good luck with the move and let us know how you get on :hug:

Guest siamsusie
Hi Susie,

Thanks very much for bumping the thread, it appears theres not many people flying out on this date. :cry:

Obviously it would be nice to meet up with someone whos in the same boat as me but if I have to go solo then no worries....

Cheers

Matt

Its early days Matt,

There is bound to be someone, and I will keep my eyes open for you.

I also enclose some information for you.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/transport-shipping/118598-cathay-pacific-hong-kong-airport-hong-kong.html

Best wishes Matt, not long off for you now.

love Susie x

Yayyyyyy Matt, well done. Have a safe and good flight.

We've been here nearly 4 months now and absolutely love it. Can't believe it... Where has time gone ?? Been in 1 job and hated it but now found my perfect job so very happy. Where are u going to be staying when you get here. ??? Sure the air stewardesses will look after you well..... lol

Take care. Enjoy.

x Helen

If I can hide in your suitcase, then Im more than happy to fly out on that date :wideeyed::laugh:

Good luck with the move and let us know how you get on :hug:

Haha If you dont mind snuggling in next to my leopard skin under pants, then by all means, pop in the case :biggrin:

Sorry, I know its only Monday but feeling a bit cheeky this morning.

I will keep you updated on my move.

When are where you moving to?

Cheers

Matt

Guest guest30085
Haha If you dont mind snuggling in next to my leopard skin under pants, then by all means, pop in the case :biggrin:

Sorry, I know its only Monday but feeling a bit cheeky this morning.

I will keep you updated on my move.

When are where you moving to?

Cheers

Matt

Leopard Print :shocked::biglaugh:

Im still a work in progress unfortunately, the easy option for me is Perth as family are there, but it may depend on job opportunities etc.

Leopard Print :shocked::biglaugh:

Im still a work in progress unfortunately, the easy option for me is Perth as family are there, but it may depend on job opportunities etc.

Yes Leopard Print....:biglaugh: ......On a serious note, I dont have own a pair thank goodness. All my PIO streed cred would have gone down the drain if I owned a pair:cute:

I am heading to Queensland but Victoria and Western Australia were my preferred choices, due to the fact they are asking for tradies like myself. We'll see how I go in Queensland but I am struggling then may have to request a transfer.

Its early days Matt,

There is bound to be someone, and I will keep my eyes open for you.

I also enclose some information for you.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/transport-shipping/118598-cathay-pacific-hong-kong-airport-hong-kong.html

Best wishes Matt, not long off for you now.

love Susie x

Hi Susie,

Thanks for the link, I have been looking through it and I wish I knew that Hong Kong airport had all this great stuff before I booked my flight :biggrin:

Unfortunately I am heading to Kualar Lumper as my stop over. :frown:

Thanks anyway.

Matt

Guest siamsusie

Oh yes, thats right, I promise I will do a KL (Malaysia) one dedicated to you Matt..

Enclosing some dancing girls also:jiggy: xx

Oh yes, thats right, I promise I will do a KL (Malaysia) one dedicated to you Matt..

Enclosing some dancing girls also:jiggy: xx

OOOoooo Dancing girls.....now thats not a bad idea. Could you possibly arrange for them to greet me once I get off my flight?? :cute:

Thanks for your help Susie, it is much appreciated. :notworthy:

Yayyyyyy Matt, well done. Have a safe and good flight.

We've been here nearly 4 months now and absolutely love it. Can't believe it... Where has time gone ?? Been in 1 job and hated it but now found my perfect job so very happy. Where are u going to be staying when you get here. ??? Sure the air stewardesses will look after you well..... lol

Take care. Enjoy.

x Helen

Hi Helen,

Thank you.

Wow your right, where has the time gone??

How are you finding things out there? I have no idea where I am going, I will be booking a hotel for a few days just so I can get over my jet lag (if any) and get my bearings, then I will search for a place.

Any suggestions would be very welcome?

Glad you found the perfect job, it would help you settle alot easier.

Lol, I hear that Maylasian airlines are one of the best and yes, the air stewardesses are cute. But I will be professional onboard, being polite and gentlemen like, just like always! :cute: