2 years and 4 months wait is finally over ... we got our visa!

Guest sc80

Hi all,

I would like to share the good news with all in pomsinoz; my 2 year 4 months of wait is over. I have been on and off here, frustrated with the changes and all.Then one day, my mailbox shows I have the grant letter .... finally! :)

My special thanks to Gollywobbler (who sadly no longer around the forums), Reza (for his information on adding de-facto/spouse), VickyMel , siamsusie pumpkin, GeorgeD, _shel and everyone else that I may have unintentionally left out for the support, encouragement and sharing their experiences here.

My timeline:

Date applied: 03 March 2009 s175 (MODL/SOL) Low Risk (LR) country

Medical checked: 03 April 2009, police clearance done

Priority changed Sept 2009, s175 given lowest priority

Applied for NSW SS and granted: 10 Sept 2009, changed to s176 (cat2)

Priority changed again, s176 and s175 priority goes further down (cat5) unless you are in CSL/ENS

AU election ... everything on hold again ...

---looong wait ----

NSW election ... SMP on hold the longest of all states

SMP out in 03 Mar 2011 - My occupation no longer listed ... :( (cat4 for having SS but not SMP)

CO first contact: 03 April 2011

Asked for S80, F47A, de-facto evidence, spouse IELTS, etc

Health check re-done, police clearance re-done

Visa granted: 12 Jul 2011, must enter AU for validation by Dec 06, 2011

I guess I am the last few dinasours to be out ... :)

Best of luck everyone!

Hi all,

I would like to share the good news with all in pomsinoz; my 2 year 4 months of wait is over. I have been on and off here, frustrated with the changes and all.Then one day, my mailbox shows I have the grant letter .... finally! :)

My special thanks to Gollywobbler (who sadly no longer around the forums), Reza (for his information on adding de-facto/spouse), VickyMel , siamsusie pumpkin, GeorgeD, _shel and everyone else that I may have unintentionally left out for the support, encouragement and sharing their experiences here.

My timeline:

Priority changed again, s176 and s175 priority goes further down (cat5) unless you are in CSL/ENS

---looong wait ----

SMP out in 03 Mar 2011 - My occupation no longer listed ... :( (cat4 for having SS but not SMP)

Best of luck everyone!

congrats, can you please enlightened me as to how you were able to be processed under the old cat4 when other old cat4 applicants with much older applications than yours have never been given COs. And with the latest developments, most of them were regrouped under cat5 with prospect of being processed only this program year.

Hi all,

My timeline:

---looong wait ----

Best of luck everyone!

BIG Congards!!!!!:jiggy:

So what was your CATEGORY? Were you Priority 4? Or your occupation was on new SOL? Please let us know..

Have a great celebrating!

Nata

Guest majorie c
Hi all,

My timeline:

---looong wait ----

Best of luck everyone!

You belong to the new Cat 5? :)

You belong to the new Cat 5? :)

There must be some confusion here. My occupation has always been under occupation in demand MODL/SOL throughout the changes.

I was never under 'off-list' nomination or first-i-was-in-then-i-was-out-of-SOL/MODL category.

For those under same circumstances as me, most already received their visa long before me. I am perhaps one of the very last ones. As I seen from threads, those lodged in beginning of 2011 with similar occupation, same priority group has their visa granted.

In anycase, thanks everyone!

Buz me if there is anything needs clarifying.

Guest majorie c
There must be some confusion here. My occupation has always been under occupation in demand MODL/SOL throughout the changes.

I was never under 'off-list' nomination or first-i-was-in-then-i-was-out-of-SOL/MODL category.

For those under same circumstances as me, most already received their visa long before me. I am perhaps one of the very last ones. As I seen from threads, those lodged in beginning of 2011 with similar occupation, same priority group has their visa granted.

In anycase, thanks everyone!

Buz me if there is anything needs clarifying.

May i know your occupation, thanks!!!